Hmmnnn Pnoy pagpasensyahan mo na mukhang hindi na sila kumikita dahil ikaw ang nakaupo kaya sila bumabanat sa iyo :)

hindi ba vicious cycle naman yan? remember back then when pnoy and his supporters are the opposition? baka ganun din sila kasi hindi kumikita?

natatawa nga ako nung narinig ko si pnoy sa press statement nya nung pagdating nya sa US, sya naman ang nagtatawag ng unity at tigilan ang batikos.... sounds like GMA when she was president and noynoy was the critic.

speaking of GMA, at least pansin nyo na never nya siniraan si pnoy publicly even if she can do so. unlike pnoy na sobra kung manira kay GMA.

Jopoc,

There is sound logic why we should rally behind the president. This same logic however fails if it is not really the president (PGMA was a fake president, remember?). As to PGMA keeping her silence and not attacking PNoy? Well, she is doing it through her spokeswoman, that irritating bitch with the pa-cutesy voice. Kaya nga I suggested that PNoy should fire everyone in his "communications group". PNoy should not have to do that dirty business himself. Those morons are totally useless. Magkano kaya sahod ng mga tangang ito?

Edited by skitz

Boy, this back and forth is getting really old. Wish we could just focus on the present already. It's difficult, but all good things are difficult.

Dear Noynoy,

Don't worry about getting excommunicated. Obama hasn't been excommunicated and he sent money directly to developing countries for their abortion programs. You're not even saying abortion should be legalized. Most Filipinas don't want to be baby factories. Stay the course.

Jopoc,

There is sound logic why we should rally behind the president. This same logic however fails if it is not really the president (PGMA was a fake president, remember?). As to PGMA keeping her silence and not attacking PNoy? Well, she is doing it through her spokeswoman, that irritating bitch with the pa-cutesy voice. Kaya nga I suggested that PNoy should fire everyone in his "communications group". PNoy should not have to do that dirty business himself. Those morons are totally useless. Magkano kaya sahod ng mga tangang ito?

i dont recall elena bautista attacking noynoy. care to help me out on this?

you are saying that we should not have rallied behind gma because she was a fake president, assuming that this is true, then why did we turned our backs to another legitimate president, namely erap?

you are saying that we should not have rallied behind gma because she was a fake president, assuming that this is true, then why did we turned our backs to another legitimate president, namely erap?

You didn't hear her rather hideous laugh right after the hostage incident? Parang haping-hapi pa ang gaga (like most anti-Noynoys were).

AS for Erap, he committed an IMPEACHABLE offense. I hate Erap from the get go. But I was quiet and allowed him to take his legitimate shot at succeeding in the beginning. I only began attacking him once he committed the impeachable offense and had the Senate at the palm of his hands ready to give him a free pass. To be fair, like I've said before, should Noynoy also make an impeachable offense, I shall immediately rescind my support (if there is a basis for the accusation on that impeachable offense). Sorry na lang kay Erap, kahit hindi man na prove beyond reasonable doubt yung accusations sa kanya, pero dahil sa "legal maneuverings" of his cohorts in the senate, I was convinced (as many were) that he was guilty of the charges lobbed against him. Same standard will apply to PNoy. The presidency is a PRIVILEGE not a right.

and they blink....

Bishop nixes Catholic Church’s excommunication threat vs Aquino--report

INQUIRER.net

First Posted 10:32:00 10/01/2010

Filed Under: Conflicts (general), Politics, Government, Churches (organisations)

MANILA, Philippines – A threat by the Catholic Church to excommunicate President Benigno Aquino III if he continues to actively promote the distribution of contraceptives to Filipino couples is not true, Manila Archbishop Gaudencio Rosales was quoted as saying Friday in a Radyo Inquirer report.

The report said Rosales even blamed media for the controversy, saying that they merely made up the issue.

“Gawa-gawa ng media ang issue [Media has made up the issue] and it is not true that Aquino will be excommunicated,” Rosales was quoted as saying.

Rosales was interviewed following a concelebrated mass at the Manila Cathedral, a day after Bishop Nereo Odchimar, president of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines told Radio Veritas that Aquino was courting excommunication with his present position.

Edited by thonetteski

Dear PNoy,

it's about time you be the first president not to kowtow to the stupid threat of the Catholic church. uso pa ba ang excommunication? sino ba sila para makialam sa pamamalakad ng gobyerno and they claim that they are doing this on moral grounds while disregarding human rights?

You didn't hear her rather hideous laugh right after the hostage incident? Parang haping-hapi pa ang gaga (like most anti-Noynoys were).

hindi, i did not see it.

but what i saw is noynoy grinning or smiling while holding a press con right the hostage crisis.

AS for Erap, he committed an IMPEACHABLE offense. I hate Erap from the get go. But I was quiet and allowed him to take his legitimate shot at succeeding in the beginning. I only began attacking him once he committed the impeachable offense and had the Senate at the palm of his hands ready to give him a free pass. To be fair, like I've said before, should Noynoy also make an impeachable offense, I shall immediately rescind my support (if there is a basis for the accusation on that impeachable offense). Sorry na lang kay Erap, kahit hindi man na prove beyond reasonable doubt yung accusations sa kanya, pero dahil sa "legal maneuverings" of his cohorts in the senate, I was convinced (as many were) that he was guilty of the charges lobbed against him. Same standard will apply to PNoy. The presidency is a PRIVILEGE not a right.

why do i sense double standards here? i cannot explain it but i feel there is.

anyway, there is no need to rally for or against noynoy, we are here to rally for the country, and not the president. i will never rescind my support to the country, who ever the president is, whether he committed an impeachable offense (proven or not because of his cohorts in the senate) and whether he is a true or fake president.

some can be critical to the president without being a hater.... its called disagreeing.

mr. president, our economy sucks,our military wayward scumbags, our politicians pour saliva in barrels, our stature abroad is either pun jokes to pacman, or the just plain stooped down for taking jobs other nation refuses to work on because of money. I know you cannot change things, but AT LEAST MAKE AN EFFORT OR BETTER YET PRETEND TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

SORRY i FORGOT...PLEASE SEPARATE AND NOT BE INFLUENCED BY THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. PROMISE OR PRETEND TO TRY TO SEPARATE WITH THE CHURCH.

SORRY FORGOT ABOUT OUR NATIONAL RESOURCES.....OUR NATURAL RESOURCES SHOULD BE EXPLOITED BY US NOT BY SHELL, SEIMENS, MICROSOFT AND ETC., OUR OTHER RESOURSE...OFW .......IF WE ARE WISE, THAT IS ONE TOP MONEY MAKER FOR OUR COUNTRY, PROTECT THEM DAMN.

Edited by Wyld
i will never rescind my support to the country, who ever the president is, whether he committed an impeachable offense (proven or not because of his cohorts in the senate) and whether he is a true or fake president.

+1 on NEVER rescinding support for the country. I would STFUP if I believe that is best for the country. Kaya nga I was QUIET for awhile even as hated Erap to the very bone. Yun lang, sumobra yung mama. lol. But I get you Jopoc. Ngayon, looking back, knowing that it would be Gloria (as we know her now) would be the one to replace Erap, meron akong "buyer's remorse". Siguro nga mali ang Edsa Dos.

hindi, i did not see it.

but what i saw is noynoy grinning or smiling while holding a press con right the hostage crisis.

There was this one interview (by GMA I believe) wherein she said, and I paraphrase, "It is the same PNP that PGMA commanded during the Peninsula crisis" or something to that effect. She was all giggly and happy about it all. Para bang high school girl na nakita yung crush nya. Leche.

There was this one interview (by GMA I believe) wherein she said, and I paraphrase, "It is the same PNP that PGMA commanded during the Peninsula crisis" or something to that effect. She was all giggly and happy about it all. Para bang high school girl na nakita yung crush nya. Leche.

i think i remember this... pero i didnt notice the gigling....

anyway, hindi ba sinasagot lang ni elena yung pagpasa ng paninisi nina pnoy sa ill-trained PNP? and she was trying to prove that the PNP during the gma days were quick to respond, giving the manila pen siege the example?

i think i remember this... pero i didnt notice the gigling....

anyway, hindi ba sinasagot lang ni elena yung pagpasa ng paninisi nina pnoy sa ill-trained PNP? and she was trying to prove that the PNP during the gma days were quick to respond, giving the manila pen siege the example?

Ok. I give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps I am just too irritated by the sound of her pa-cutesy voice. Siguro nga, whenever I hear her talk, I think of giggly high school girls.

Pnoy, whatever happened to your statement that heads will roll in the hostage fiasco? the IIRC report has been finished already, nakauwi ka na din from the US. and now you're saying you're not convinced with the report? you mean you don't trust the fact finding body? e di sana di ka na lang nag assign ng fact finding body kung ipapa aral mo pa sa legal advisers mo sa malacanang. masyado kang bilib ke paquito ochoa e mukhang puro palpak mga palakad nya. 1st day pa lang binawi na agad ang pag 1st exec order mo. tapos meron ka pang useless na communications group.

why can you fire the PAG ASA chief without due process and not do the same to your underlings when they clearly failed in the hostage rescue attempt and even tainted your admin because of their reported involvement in the jueteng payroll?

hope this is not a portent of things to come in the next 6 years. rectify the wrong things you have done lately. but i really hope you will not succumb to the pressure of the Roman Catholic Church's stand on the RH bill.

Ok. I give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps I am just too irritated by the sound of her pa-cutesy voice. Siguro nga, whenever I hear her talk, I think of giggly high school girls.

May kasabihan ang mga matatanda:

...Sa hindi magka-tugma: Ang pandinig sa "Kumusta Ka?" ay "P#t@ng-I&@ mo ka!".

You heard what you heard. You believe what you see. You hated GMA so much that everytime there's anything about GMA, you see only the negative.

Similar with me when it comes to Noynoy. Whenever I see Noynoy's smirk, twisted smile, or blank look, (which I see a lot these days) I see nothing but incompetence.

Edited by camiar

Jopoc,

Dear Abnormal president, (Yan hindi na ABNoy)

Hindi mahirap mahulaan kung sino ang totoong may malasakit sa bayan at yung sadyang panatiko mo lang talaga, aba'y biro mo SINISI NA LAHAT NG NAKAPALIGID SA'YO PERO IKAW NA DAPAT MAGPATALSIK SA MGA IKA NYA AY "TANGA" NA INAPPOINT MO SA GABINETE AY HINDING HINDI NYA MASISI eh samantalang kaya nananatili sa pwesto yung mga dabarkads mo lalo na yan si Puno, ay dahil sa katangahan mo at kabobohan mo bilang presidente!

Hay, ang mga panatiko nga naman!

To be fair, like I've said before, should Noynoy also make an impeachable offense, I shall immediately rescind my support (if there is a basis for the accusation on that impeachable offense).

Dear ABNoy,

Ayos lang sa mga panatiko mo kahit lumubog sa kahirapan ang bansa dahil sa mahina mong pamamalakad sa gobyerno as long as hindi ka raw gumagawa ng isang "IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE"..AYOS!...PERO TEKA..

Hindi ba ang ECONOMIC SABOTAGE AY ISANG IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE?

Paano yan eh BOBO ka nga magpalakad ng bansa, aba'y pwedeng grounds yan for economic sabotage.

When sought for comment on the hotdog meal of the President on the streets of New York, Elena Bautista-Horn said, "That maybe good for keeping travel costs low. For our part, we kept the number of hostage deaths down."

glad to be able to help you out... :D

When sought for comment on the hotdog meal of the President on the streets of New York, Elena Bautista-Horn said, "That maybe good for keeping travel costs low. For our part, we kept the number of hostage deaths down."

glad to be able to help you out... :D

That is an attack? Come on. Are we onion skinned or what?

Grasping at straws.

And could you explain how that remark would keep our investors away?

Why can't you understand that it's not the criticism of Noynoy's detractors that are bringing this country down but his inept, indecisive, and weak government?