whenever you see the news, it's always the blunders or corruption that GMA and FG Mike made....

btw guys, what do you think of FRANCIS TOLENTINO as MMDA CHAIRMAN?? he seems to be doing a pretty good job, implementing the smoking bans and the control among fast cars along commonwealth and slex.....

I mean, he's not as good as BAYANI FERNANDO but pretty decent if you ask me..

:)

For me, it is just another opportunityfor "kotong". There are still so many older laws that have not been implemented and we are already on a new crusade. For example: MMDA already built urinals, most gas stations have CRs; meyroon pang Jollibee and McDo pero yun pa rin. Tapon sa kalye, I even see MMDA people doing this. Para lang yan number coding as a source of "kotong". Go for those who come from the province and do not know; then get the license so that they will have to make a choice between paying up or staying in a hotel in manila just to bet it back. Yet, there are older laws like loading and unloading in the middle of the street - and this is one reason for traffic. Funny but this started during the time of Binay as MMDA. The MMDA study showed that the traffic problem was caused by the "E's" and one "E" was enforcement. The solution was "color coding". Very good. The problem is enforcement and the solution involves enforcement. A typical government problem solving methodology.

Oh yes, the bitter truth behind the blame game. As Aling Gloria loved to put it, "It's the noisy opposition". Her minions are singing a different tunes now - political persecution and vendetta.

It is not primarily persecution and vendetta, although that's what seems to personally drive Noynoy in all his political actions.

His amateur showbiz government -- the people who put this clown into power-- are the ones who are really orchestrating the blame game and demolition jobs. They even have a timetable on when to release "juicy" tabloid news about alleged sins of the past admin. It's all for the entertainment of rapidly thinning numbers of gullible Noynoy supporters.

All these PCSO expose's are just to feed the hate campaign. But in the end, there is still no proof of anything to pin down the former president in the proper court. Chasing after the wind.

Edited by camiar

It is not primarily persecution and vendetta, although that's what seems to personally drive Noynoy in all his political actions.

His amateur showbiz government -- the people who put this clown into power-- are the ones who are really orchestrating the blame game and demolition jobs. They even have a timetable on when to release "juicy" tabloid news about alleged sins of the past admin. It's all for the entertainment of rapidly thinning numbers of gullible Noynoy supporters.

All these PCSO expose's are just to feed the hate campaign. But in the end, there is still no proof of anything to pin down the former president in the proper court. Chasing after the wind.

I have to agree with the "amateur showbiz government"...a concrete example, i think, would be when Erap was placed under house arrest in his Tanay property while he was tried on Court TV...He was convicted of plunder after a long drawn out trial...and then given amnesty by Arroyo...

So that our nation can perpetuate our showbiz mentality, Pnoy should do what GMA did to Erap..but, maybe, he should omit the amnesty part...

I have to agree with the "amateur showbiz government"...a concrete example, i think, would be when Erap was placed under house arrest in his Tanay property while he was tried on Court TV...He was convicted of plunder after a long drawn out trial...and then given amnesty by Arroyo...

So that our nation can perpetuate our showbiz mentality, Pnoy should do what GMA did to Erap..but, maybe, he should omit the amnesty part...

at ibalik ang death penalty saka sumampol ng isa...pota tingnan lang natin kung may magnakaw pa sa gobyerno!

mas maganda yung death penalty sa China, FIRING SQUAD.

Gawin nating mas nakakatakot, imbes na 5.56mm gawin natin .50 cal ang bala.

mas maganda...mas mataas ang pwesto sa gobyerno mas malaking bala gagamitin...pag congressman RPG gagamitin...pag presidente howitzer!

pag senador sinturon ni hudas isusuot sa baywang, tapos may nakapasak na granada sa bibig!

Political persecution and vendetta had been two of the most common excuses given out by politicians who get exposed, rightly or wrongly. With regards to Noynoy being personally driven by these, frankly, I don't see how and when.

Somewhere in this thread, he got the flak for not running after the Marcoses. If he did, I am sure, he would also have been criticized for being vindictive.

Is Noynoy really engaged in this blame game to primarily subject his political opponents to persecution? Still, I don't see how and why. Aling Gloria is no longer a current political opponent. If at all, my opinion is that she is more preoccupied with trying to cover all her bases to ensure that, as it was during her time, no charges against her will stick.

Noynoy has his "Kasalanan po ito ng nakaraang administrasyon" in much the same way as Aling Gloria had her "It's the noisy opposition". I ranted against Aling Gloria's in much the same way I am ranting against Noynoy's.

... They even have a timetable on when to release "juicy" tabloid news about alleged sins of the past admin. It's all for the entertainment of rapidly thinning numbers of gullible Noynoy supporters.

Having a timetable does not exactly sound amateurish, does it? Of course, it will depend on whether the timetable is adhered to, and the intended effect materializes.

'Alleged' sins of the past? They can only be 'alleged' because they have not been proven in the courts yet. Oh well, I am chasing after the wind - allegedly.

By all means this is another lame duck secretary who can only do lips service.

Wikipedia defines a lame duck as an elected official who is approaching the end of his or her tenure, and especially an official whose successor has already been elected.

Personally, I have not formulated my own opinion with regards to Sec. Robredo's allegedly poor (or non-) performance, yet. Two things I am dead sure about:

1. He did not get the DILG Secretary post by virtue of an election

2. His successor has not been, and will never be elected- unless, we change the rules.

...or, is Wikipedia wrong?

Edited by laging_nagmamahal

Wikipedia defines a lame duck as an elected official who is approaching the end of his or her tenure, and especially an official whose successor has already been elected.

Personally, I have not formulated my own opinion with regards to Sec. Robredo's allegedly poor (or non-) performance, yet. Two things I am dead sure about:

2. His successor has not been, and will never be elected- unless, we change the rules.

a very rare kind of coincidence. :lol:

Webster defines it:

1. One that is weak or that falls behind in ability or achievement

2. An elected official or group continuing to hold political office during the period between the election and the inauguration of a successor.

3. One whose position or term of office will soon end

#1 would be fit into Robredo's position.

Political persecution and vendetta had been two of the most common excuses given out by politicians who get exposed, rightly or wrongly. With regards to Noynoy being personally driven by these, frankly, I don't see how and when.

Of course you won’t see the how and the when. That’s why the word gullible came to be.

Somewhere in this thread, he got the flak for not running after the Marcoses. If he did, I am sure, he would also have been criticized for being vindictive.

Does he really have anything against the Marcoses to run after? Or should he be running against his own uncle?

Is Noynoy really engaged in this blame game to primarily subject his political opponents to persecution? Still, I don't see how and why. Aling Gloria is no longer a current political opponent. If at all, my opinion is that she is more preoccupied with trying to cover all her bases to ensure that, as it was during her time, no charges against her will stick.

As long as GMA is in the political arena, Noynoy and his partymates will be wary of her as a major political opponent. Once we change to Parliamentary system, all of them can run again as Prime Ministers. That’s why there’s continuing litany of demolition jobs being arrayed against GMA.

Noynoy has his "Kasalanan po ito ng nakaraang administrasyon" in much the same way as Aling Gloria had her "It's the noisy opposition". I ranted against Aling Gloria's in much the same way I am ranting against Noynoy's.

GMA was able to plan and implement many of her economic programs despite the noisy opposition. Noynoy does not have anything to show one year after stepping into power. He even use the fruits of the past administration’s efforts and claim them as his own. And the gullible public is lapping it up.

Having a timetable does not exactly sound amateurish, does it? Of course, it will depend on whether the timetable is adhered to, and the intended effect materializes.

Noynoy’s government is amateur in policy making and policy execution. They are showbiz when it comes to propaganda and in diverting people’s attention.

What they are good at is getting the right timing in releasing the chismis and expose’ that their gullible public will talk about for a few days. The Roman emperors had the gladiators to keep their subjects entertained. Noynoy has ABS-CBN’s showbiz tabloid reporters and commentators to keep gullible Filipinos’ attention diverted from the real problems.

'Alleged' sins of the past? They can only be 'alleged' because they have not been proven in the courts yet. Oh well, I am chasing after the wind - allegedly.

How many of their accusations were proven true? Erap was convicted of plunder. After his conviction, wala nang “alleged-alleged”. Proven na.

So what should Noynoy do? File cases in court if he has proof. The problem is, none of you has any...

Just chasing after the wind.

Of course you won’t see the how and the when. That’s why the word gullible came to be

Gullibility cuts both ways. I may be gullible when it comes to the present administration, the same way as others may also be gullible to whatever Aling Gloria says.

Does he really have anything against the Marcoses to run after? Or should he be running against his own uncle?

Whether he runs after the Marcoses or the Cojuangcos, that would still be seen as vendetta by those who want to look at it that way. If he does not, his inaction would, then, be interpreted as either being weak or simply being dumb. That's a catch 22 situation for Noynoy.

As long as GMA is in the political arena, Noynoy and his partymates will be wary of her as a major political opponent. Once we change to Parliamentary system, all of them can run again as Prime Ministers. That’s why there’s continuing litany of demolition jobs being arrayed against GMA.

I see this as a very good example of chasing after the wind.

GMA was able to plan and implement many of her economic programs despite the noisy opposition. Noynoy does not have anything to show one year after stepping into power. He even use the fruits of the past administration’s efforts and claim them as his own. And the gullible public is lapping it up.

There goes the other side of gullibility. It now becomes a matter of personal choice. We are either gullible to Aling Gloria's claims or to Noynoy's rantings. That 'Noynoy does not have anything to show one year after stepping into power' - that's as debatable as 'GMA was able to plan and implement many of her economic programs despite the noisy opposition'. Using the the fruits of the past administration’s efforts and claiming them as his own? This is the first time I came across a claim like this, or am I simply too biased to have overlooked?

Noynoy’s government is amateur in policy making and policy execution. They are showbiz when it comes to propaganda and in diverting people’s attention.

I offer no contest. An opinion is an opinion.

What they are good at is getting the right timing in releasing the chismis and expose’ that their gullible public will talk about for a few days. The Roman emperors had the gladiators to keep their subjects entertained. Noynoy has ABS-CBN’s showbiz tabloid reporters and commentators to keep gullible Filipinos’ attention diverted from the real problems.

...and just because Aling Gloria's attempts at entertaining gullible Filipinos miserably failed, she unleashed PP1017.

How many of their accusations were proven true? Erap was convicted of plunder. After his conviction, wala nang “alleged-alleged”. Proven na.

So what should Noynoy do? File cases in court if he has proof. The problem is, none of you has any...

Just chasing after the wind.

Aling Gloria's government filed charges against Erap just three months after Mang Mike cleared the throne for her. Quite fast, ha. Dapat lang. With all the evidences already ripe for the picking courtesy of Congress' impeachment prosecution panel?

Plunder charges have already been filed against Aling Gloria and her cohorts quite recently - a little over a year after vacating the post allegedly delivered to her by Manong Garci. Had attempts at impeaching her succeeded and an impeachment trial rolled, a year would have been too long for charges to be filed. Unfortunately, no attempts at impeaching her succeeded allegedly because of the brown envelopes that got distributed in Malacanang's hallowed grounds.

Kay Erap, wala na talagang alleged, proven na, e. Naprove na rin ba yung corruption sa panahon ni Aling Cory at ni Noynoy?

Whether he runs after the Marcoses or the Cojuangcos, that would still be seen as vendetta by those who want to look at it that way. If he does not, his inaction would, then, be interpreted as either being weak or simply being dumb. That's a catch 22 situation for Noynoy.

Going after the murderers of his father is not vendetta, it is running after justice. Not going after them, in Noynoy’s case, is weakness and being dumb.

I see this as a very good example of chasing after the wind.

Just wait. Even Noynoy’s Liberal partymates are rooting for Parliamentary system.

There goes the other side of gullibility. It now becomes a matter of personal choice. We are either gullible to Aling Gloria's claims or to Noynoy's rantings. That 'Noynoy does not have anything to show one year after stepping into power' - that's as debatable as 'GMA was able to plan and implement many of her economic programs despite the noisy opposition'. Using the the fruits of the past administration’s efforts and claiming them as his own? This is the first time I came across a claim like this, or am I simply too biased to have overlooked?

Yes, you are too biased to have overlooked.

For what GMA has accomplished, I have the numbers. I got them from my banker’s economic and financial forecast reports, the business magazines and newspapers, whose authors are hardly gullible. For Noynoy, you just have to also read the business section of the newspapers. Even the businessmen who supported him before are now admitting that his first year in office produced nothing substantial.

Aling Gloria's government filed charges against Erap just three months after Mang Mike cleared the throne for her. Quite fast, ha. Dapat lang. With all the evidences already ripe for the picking courtesy of Congress' impeachment prosecution panel?

That’s how it should be done. File the case if you have enough evidence. Kung wala, tumahimik na lang muna and build up the case. But Noynoy’s cohorts being showbiz oriented, they can’t help but spread the juicy allegations even before evidences are gathered.

Plunder charges have already been filed against Aling Gloria and her cohorts quite recently - a little over a year after vacating the post allegedly delivered to her by Manong Garci. Had attempts at impeaching her succeeded and an impeachment trial rolled, a year would have been too long for charges to be filed. Unfortunately, no attempts at impeaching her succeeded allegedly because of the brown envelopes that got distributed in Malacanang's hallowed grounds.

Being filed? Sure, for media exposure. By whom? By those who are interested in running for the 2012 elections. That’s why no attempt at going after GMA will succeed. It is because above all else, it is politically motivated.

Going after the murderers of his father is not vendetta, it is running after justice. Not going after them, in Noynoy’s case, is weakness and being dumb.

Going after his father's murderers is running after justice. I'm glad, you see it that way, too. Not going after them? The courts had already spoken. Those whom the courts convicted are already serving their time. Some of them had already been paroled, while some others had died. Had Noynoy taken the extrajudicial route of running after those who he thought masterminded the murders, that would have been the height of dumbness. We would not even be talking about him.

Just wait. Even Noynoy’s Liberal partymates are rooting for Parliamentary system.

Let me also say "Just wait". Politically motivated charges have already been filed against Aling Gloria by a handful from the showbiz crowd. Will the Parliamentary dream be realized ahead of an Aling Gloria conviction?

Yes, you are too biased to have overlooked.

... and others are too biased to have seen? Biases, just like gullibility, cut both ways.

For what GMA has accomplished, I have the numbers. I got them from my banker’s economic and financial forecast reports, the business magazines and newspapers, whose authors are hardly gullible...

Aling Gloria's accomplishments are a matter of public record. It is quite easy to look at a set of encouraging numbers while conveniently overlooking the not-so-encouraging ones. Transparency International's CPI Rankings had the Philippines at #65 in 2001, right after Aling Gloria took over, #117 in 2005, when Manong Garci's ringtone was topping the charts, and #134 in 2010, right before Aling Gloria stood up from the throne. Perhaps, TI is gullible, too. Really depends on one's intended conclusions.

...For Noynoy, you just have to also read the business section of the newspapers. Even the businessmen who supported him before are now admitting that his first year in office produced nothing substantial

Thanks for the advice. Had I not heeded, I wouldn't have known that the Philippines’ credit rating was raised to the highest level since the start of 2005 by Moody’s Investors Service, after the government took steps to reduce its budget deficit. I do not really know how gullible Standard and Poor's credit analyst, Agost Benard was when he said "We have upgraded the Philippines based on its steadily improving external liquidity profile and the underlying strengths of its external accounts".

Of course, his first year in office produced nothing substantial... it's his first year, remember? Aling Gloria's nine-year accomplishments would simply (and quite logically) dwarf (pun not intended)those of Noynoy's.

That’s how it should be done. File the case if you have enough evidence. Kung wala, tumahimik na lang muna and build up the case. But Noynoy’s cohorts being showbiz oriented, they can’t help but spread the juicy allegations even before evidences are gathered.

...and file, they did.

Being filed? Sure, for media exposure. By whom? By those who are interested in running for the 2012 elections.

Showbiz talaga sila, e. So unlike Aling Gloria who's quite media-shy, she even had her 'proclamation' done in the wee hours of the morning when those who 'voted' for her were fast asleep.

Teddy Casino, et al. should have realized that being caught by cameras while filing plunder cases is not as effective as having their pictures taken in a way that would make them resemble Nora Aunor. They really are amateurishly showbiz.

That’s why no attempt at going after GMA will succeed. It is because above all else, it is politically motivated.

Let's just wait. What would happen first? Aling Gloria's conviction or Aling Gloria's Parliamentary dream? My guess may not be as good as yours.

Edited by laging_nagmamahal

Aquinos on the presidency:

Cory - single being widower

Abnoy - single being bachelor

eto huwag naman sana:

Kris - rotation an first gentlemen.

Kung ang Azkals meorn James & Phil Younghusbands

Si Kris, meron James & Phil-ip Ex-husbands!

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks for the advice. Had I not heeded, I wouldn't have known that the Philippines’ credit rating was raised to the highest level since the start of 2005 by Moody’s Investors Service, after the government took steps to reduce its budget deficit. I do not really know how gullible Standard and Poor's credit analyst, Agost Benard was when he said "We have upgraded the Philippines based on its steadily improving external liquidity profile and the underlying strengths of its external accounts".

Wow! Noynoy singlehandedly raised our investment credit rating in just one year! After reducing the budget deficit through underspending. Halleluyeah!!! Tell that to the motorists who have to suffer driving through the deteriorating roads as a result of Noynoy's underspending. Tell that to the people who now wait long lines at NBI to renew their clearances, because Noynoy did not renew the contract of computerized services. Tell that to the contractors who are now suffering cost overruns because projects that should have been funded during summer months are now implemented late into the wet and typhoon season due to delayed release of disbursements. Sure, reduced budget deficit.... don't worry the 15 million gullible Noynoy voters doesnt understand it either.

Edited by camiar

Wow! Noynoy singlehandedly raised our investment credit rating in just one year! After reducing the budget deficit through underspending. Halleluyeah!!! Tell that to the motorists who have to suffer driving through the deteriorating roads as a result of Noynoy's underspending. Tell that to the people who now wait long lines at NBI to renew their clearances, because Noynoy did not renew the contract of computerized services. Tell that to the contractors who are now suffering cost overruns because projects that should have been funded during summer months are now implemented late into the wet and typhoon season due to delayed release of disbursements. Sure, reduced budget deficit.... don't worry the 15 million gullible Noynoy voters doesnt understand it either.

Noynoy siglehandedly raising our credit ratings in just one year would really be a big WOW, if it were true. But, nobody ever said he did it, siglehandedly or otherwise. It's the credit rating agencies who did the raise. Some may look at it as a recognition of the current government's efforts at reducing the deficit. Others may look at it as a direct result of Aling Gloria's economic genius. It depends on who we are gullible to.

Roads are deteriorating as a result of Noynoy's underspending? What is there to spend? Where have the proceeds from Road Users Tax gone?

Mega Data and NBI had a 30-year BOT contract. What happened to the Transfer part of the deal? Knowledge/Skills, and perhaps, material transfer should have been demanded long before the last two minutes. Others will say, it's this one-year old government's fault. Still, others will look for the accountability from all the past dispensations covering the entire 29 years before this useless, good-for-nothing government took over. It really depends on who we are gullible to. At any rate, whoever created this problem, we'll just have to hold this current useless, good-for-nothing government accountable in solving this problem now.

Contractors are suffering from cost overruns? Unless, these contractors are amateurishly as showbiz as Noynoy's cohorts, they should have factored the risk of delayed payments in. If they cannot cope with a three-month delay, 15 million gullible Noynoy voters would definitely have a difficult time understanding. Then again, if these contractors were prioritized, wouldn't we hear critics lashing out at Noynoy for prioritizing the wealthy contractors?

Aquinos on the presidency:

Cory - single being widower

Abnoy - single being bachelor

eto huwag naman sana:

Kris - rotation an first gentlemen.

Kung ang Azkals meorn James & Phil Younghusbands

Si Kris, meron James & Phil-ip Ex-husbands!

Hahaha, scam. Pinatawa mo ako ng husto, p're. +1 ka.

Pag yang si Kris e kumandidato, kahit pa Barangay Tanod lang, sasamahan pa kitang mangampanya para sa kalaban niya.

Worried lang ako sa post mo kay Aling Cory, single being widower. Baka mapabalikwas siya... sabay kanta ng "Hindi ako bakla... kla, kla,kla,kla, kla.... Babae po akooooooooo... awoooohhhhh."

Noynoy siglehandedly raising our credit ratings in just one year would really be a big WOW, if it were true. But, nobody ever said he did it, siglehandedly or otherwise. It's the credit rating agencies who did the raise. Some may look at it as a recognition of the current government's efforts at reducing the deficit. Others may look at it as a direct result of Aling Gloria's economic genius. It depends on who we are gullible to.

So what now? You still insist that the credit upgrade by the agencies are because of Noynoy's genius? So you look at it as a recognition of the current government's efforts at reducing the deficit? Do you even know how those agencies formulate their credit ratings? You take what Noynoy's 3 Communication stooges say about the upgrade, hook, line and sinker.

Roads are deteriorating as a result of Noynoy's underspending? What is there to spend? Where have the proceeds from Road Users Tax gone?

Now, you show your ignorance about budget allotment and disbursement. You don't understand that non disbursement of allotted budget is called underspending and will affect the economy as a whole?

Mega Data and NBI had a 30-year BOT contract. What happened to the Transfer part of the deal? Knowledge/Skills, and perhaps, material transfer should have been demanded long before the last two minutes. Others will say, it's this one-year old government's fault. Still, others will look for the accountability from all the past dispensations covering the entire 29 years before this useless, good-for-nothing government took over. It really depends on who we are gullible to. At any rate, whoever created this problem, we'll just have to hold this current useless, good-for-nothing government accountable in solving this problem now.

So whenever Noynoy's amateur government see a problem, they shut down the system and allow the citizens to suffer the loss of services. Similar to what the did with the LTO's automated licensing system.

Contractors are suffering from cost overruns? Unless, these contractors are amateurishly as showbiz as Noynoy's cohorts, they should have factored the risk of delayed payments in. If they cannot cope with a three-month delay, 15 million gullible Noynoy voters would definitely have a difficult time understanding. Then again, if these contractors were prioritized, wouldn't we hear critics lashing out at Noynoy for prioritizing the wealthy contractors?

It's not coping with 3-month delay per se. Try doing construction work now, during the rainy and typhoon season, when it is supposed to be done during summer. It is not prioritizing the contractors, it is prioritizing the projects that benefits the people. Your amateur showbiz government has no sense of priority. Only juicy political exposes are important to them. And the gullible Noynoy supporters are blissfully unaware of it.

So what now? You still insist that the credit upgrade by the agencies are because of Noynoy's genius? So you look at it as a recognition of the current government's efforts at reducing the deficit? Do you even know how those agencies formulate their credit ratings? You take what Noynoy's 3 Communication stooges say about the upgrade, hook, line and sinker.

How can I insist on something I did not even say? Fact is, credit ratings were upgraded. Did I ever give credit to Noynoy, whose IQ is less than 25 according to some? Did I see it as a recognition of the current government's efforts at reducing the deficit? Not yet. My gullibility for Noynoy's government has not reached that level yet... but that was how these agencies justified the upgrade.

Now, you show your ignorance about budget allotment and disbursement.

Am I not allowed to show my ignorance once in a while just because I am in a forum full of experts?

You don't understand that non disbursement of allotted budget is called underspending and will affect the economy as a whole?

Ignoramuses like me would have a really hard time understanding that underspending, as defined, can affect the economy as a whole only negatively, when the same strategy was also employed selectively by past administrations.

So whenever Noynoy's amateur government see a problem, they shut down the system and allow the citizens to suffer the loss of services. Similar to what the did with the LTO's automated licensing system.

Whenever a government, amateur or otherwise, sees a problem it must move to solve the problem. Temporarily shutting the system down is a part of it. Did we not have the same problem when GSIS members were allowed to suffer long queues during Mr. Winston Garcia's time? Makes me wonder if people also branded Aling Gloria's government as amateur then.

It's not coping with 3-month delay per se. Try doing construction work now, during the rainy and typhoon season, when it is supposed to be done during summer.

But if it is cost overruns these contractors are ranting about, then it means that they already started construction, stopping only when payments were delayed.

It is not prioritizing the contractors, it is prioritizing the projects that benefits the people. Your amateur showbiz government has no sense of priority.

When can we have a government whose priorities are identical to yours and mine; who defines "projects that benefit the people" the same way as you and I do? Until then, everybody shall enjoy the freedom to say that this amateur showbiz government has no sense of priority.

Only juicy political exposes are important to them. And the gullible Noynoy supporters are blissfully unaware of it.

I have a certain degree of gullibility towards Noynoy's amateur, showbiz government, and I am blissfully unaware of the government's penchant for juicy political exposes. Now that you made me aware of it, I'd gladly bring my level of gullibility one notch higher, especially if these juicy political exposes would lead to finally establishing the truth behind two suspicions that caused Noynoy's electoral victory courtesy of 14 million gullible voters:

* EDSA 2, while undeniably supported by the civil society, was a mere powergrab orchestrated, executed and eventually won by Mike Arroyo, et. al.

* The 2004 Presidential Election was "won" by Aling Gloria, not by the gullibility of 8 million voters, but by the treachery of Manong Garci, et. al (What was Aling Gloria's "I am sorry..." really for?)

How can I insist on something I did not even say? Fact is, credit ratings were upgraded. Did I ever give credit to Noynoy, whose IQ is less than 25 according to some? Did I see it as a recognition of the current government's efforts at reducing the deficit? Not yet. My gullibility for Noynoy's government has not reached that level yet... but that was how these agencies justified the upgrade.

O yes, you didn't say it. Sorry about that. You just happened to bring it up that.. "oh by the way, our credit rating just went up...", but you have absolutely have no intention of even suggesting the Noynoy's fumbling management has anything to do with it. OK. I understand.