Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

Im not choosy when it comes to timepieces since I always refer to my cellphone na eh.

But should I be wearing a watch, I would be getting an Omega Seamaster or Speedmaster. Im not into Rolexes and all since I would look old in those timepieces. (But thats just me.) I dont want the Seiko Kinetics since sobrang pang thirties na iyan.

Im not choosy when it comes to timepieces since I always refer to my cellphone na eh.

But should I be wearing a watch, I would be getting an Omega Seamaster or Speedmaster. Im not into Rolexes and all since I would look old in those timepieces. (But thats just me.) I dont want the Seiko Kinetics since sobrang pang thirties na iyan.

How about my choice sir? pang thirties pa rin ba? :D

wala akong nakitang audemars piguet na watch.... Isn't it kinda in the lines of Patek Philippe?

Not quite.

lucerne sells them here. it depends on the style but am assuming it's cheaper than a patek. my father gave me one, a 2 toned royal oak.

Edited by mild seven

Audemar's Royal Oak is their signature watch which they launched in the late 70s. Patek countered with their Nautilus line which is now making a comeback.

The Royal Oak (stainless steel) is more expensive (around P450k) than the Patek Calatrava (P350K) which is Patek's entry level.

The Royal Oak is more impressive because of its shape and size and it looks more sporty. There are a few limted editions, one which was featured in the Terminator 3 movie (limited to 500 pcs).

Lucerne Shangrila has a nice display on the Audemars.

Audemar's Royal Oak is their signature watch which they launched in the late 70s. Patek countered with their Nautilus line which is now making a comeback.

The Royal Oak (stainless steel) is more expensive (around P450k) than the Patek Calatrava (P350K) which is Patek's entry level.

The Royal Oak is more impressive because of its shape and size and it looks more sporty. There are a few limted editions, one which was featured in the Terminator 3 movie (limited to 500 pcs).

Lucerne Shangrila has a nice display on the Audemars.

padre,

any idea how much a 2 toned costs?