Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

newbie here but a very irresponsible timefreak...anyways just saying a holla to the board....& yes have been known to spend ridiculous amounts on certain timepieces I have followed ever since...I.E. big boned = oversize watches...hahaha

44mm all the way......patay!

just got a tag tachymetre carrera as a gift

http://www.timebooth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/carrera-big.jpg

finally a watch that doesn't have mickey mouse on it

but i still want that seiko landshark

and you should get one larry...:cool:

a daily beater that looks just as good as that tag of yours...

just got a tag tachymetre carrera as a gift

http://www.timebooth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/carrera-big.jpg

finally a watch that doesn't have mickey mouse on it

but i still want that seiko landshark

go for it! you just can't go wrong with a seiko and the landshark is a badass watch

POP quiz: where can i get a strap INTENDED for pocket watches to be worn on the wrist?

@dennis: nice raketa russian!

thanks bonito! consuelo de bobo ko for myself after getting outbid on a bellmatic. it is just torture now to wait for it to arrive in the mail. from russia! have to settle for raketa and vostok for the moment until I can afford a poljot.

will post pics when it arrives

BTW, still researching that strap for pocket watches. off the top of my head, you might try this shop specializing in pocket watches along Recto just after the corner of Rizal Ave.

thanks bonito! consuelo de bobo ko for myself after getting outbid on a bellmatic. it is just torture now to wait for it to arrive in the mail. from russia! have to settle for raketa and vostok for the moment until I can afford a poljot.

will post pics when it arrives

BTW, still researching that strap for pocket watches. off the top of my head, you might try this shop specializing in pocket watches along Recto just after the corner of Rizal Ave.

Thanks dennis!

Would like to use the Omega and Elgin on my wrist for a change ;)

Go for Poljot too! I got a limited edition SS Aviator's watch a few years ago at Ebay. So cool. :)