Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

I'm so tempted to get the Tissot PR516 Retrograde! But it's Quartz :(

ah yes...the tissot pr516 retrograde...:cool:

Bright colours, dynamic materials and a high-end sports Valjoux movement, make this timepiece a truly desirable item for speed enthusiasts looking for a watch with sporty chic and high performance.

Inspired by the popular PR516 Tissot watch of the 1960s/70s with its distinctive holes in the bracelet, whose re-edition in 2004 met with great enthusiasm around the world, the new PRS516 offers a truly modern design with its combination of black, white, yellow and red, or chic silver and indigo blue. (from the Tissot Website @ www.tissot.ch)

post-91934-1153455759.png

ah yes...the tissot pr516 retrograde...:cool:

Bright colours, dynamic materials and a high-end sports Valjoux movement, make this timepiece a truly desirable item for speed enthusiasts looking for a watch with sporty chic and high performance.

Inspired by the popular PR516 Tissot watch of the 1960s/70s with its distinctive holes in the bracelet, whose re-edition in 2004 met with great enthusiasm around the world, the new PRS516 offers a truly modern design with its combination of black, white, yellow and red, or chic silver and indigo blue. (from the Tissot Website @ www.tissot.ch)

dig the bracelet!

isn't there a tissot chrono automatic model? alam ko meron eh....

Edited by dennis612
dig the bracelet!

isn't there a tissot chrono automatic model? alam ko meron eh....

most high-end models dont find their way to rizal avenue because of their price. the trick here is to look up the model number in the internet or fit them at the stores them have the rizal avenue stores specially order them for you.

cool anniversary diver!!!!! ok it may not be cheap in binondo....

although it might be cheap in avenida!!!! hahahaha!!

i got this for only 1800

not bad. if memory doesnt fail me, got mine for 2.6k a year ago. is your second hand fully red or just the tip? mine is red.

this watch is very flexible and useful. the ultimate beater

bo, methinks its 36mm

Edited by ATONG ANG
Wag naman! :P

BTW, nice seiko Aviator!

what's the size? 44mm?

ahekk! 1800 lang siya??? :boo:

panalo :cool:

not bad. if memory doesnt fail me, got mine for 2.6k a year ago. is your second hand fully red or just the tip? mine is red.

this watch is very flexible and useful. the ultimate beater

bo, methinks its 36mm

Thank you all. I got it specifically for the aviator dial. Originally wanted the black but since I have a number of black dial watches already, decided on this khaki one which is also unique.

Yes I got it for only 1800, sulit na sulit it comes with the sturdy 7S26 movement. It is only midsized case diameter is 38 mm and 42 mm from lug to lug. I got so used to large watches already but still this one fits and looks just fine. Atong, only the tip of the second hand is red.

The things I love about it are the cool flieger dial, see-through caseback, bright lume, brushed finish (not shiny) and did I mention it only cost me 1800 pesos?

My only complaints are the crappy folded links bracelet and the the tiny crown that i cant pull and turn while I have the watch on. All in all though it is still a great watch, a good beater. thanks for looking

Thank you all. I got it specifically for the aviator dial. Originally wanted the black but since I have a number of black dial watches already, decided on this khaki one which is also unique.

Yes I got it for only 1800, sulit na sulit it comes with the sturdy 7S26 movement. It is only midsized case diameter is 38 mm and 42 mm from lug to lug. I got so used to large watches already but still this one fits and looks just fine. Atong, only the tip of the second hand is red.

The things I love about it are the cool flieger dial, see-through caseback, bright lume, brushed finish (not shiny) and did I mention it only cost me 1800 pesos?

My only complaints are the crappy folded links bracelet and the the tiny crown that i cant pull and turn while I have the watch on. All in all though it is still a great watch, a good beater. thanks for looking

the one i have has a fully red second hand, but for 1800, who cares about a small detail like that?

i think it feels more like 36mm without crown. yes, the crown is pain in the a**when on your wrist. still a great beater.