Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

accompanied my friend to buy a seiko snz309. republic watch store in ongpin 2,600; watch store beside meat shop at corner ongpin and t. alonzo st. 2,500.

snk029-2 blue seamaster was selling for 2,900 at hwa san

snk027k white seamaster was selling for 2,800 ongpin corner t. alonzo

post-30106-1150540234.jpg

post-30106-1150540672.jpg

post-30106-1150541146.jpg

Atong! Niiiice!

How's the finish? heavy watch?

the seamaster bracelet had a slightly titanium finish and had some glossy finish along the groves. very smooth edges. it was also surprisingly light. they probably were pressured to make a fine homage to the omega bracelet.

then only complaint i have lies in the luminova hours markers. they seem so blocky in an attempt to deviate from the omega dial such that it becomes unmatched with the bezel and bracelet. oh, btw, the bezel is working unlike the the snz309.

the snz309 bracelet finish was quite crude. i dont know if they released another version for american and european countries or if the pics are just plainly deceivingn but i'll take the seamaster bracelet any time of the day.

now if they only had sapphire crystals to go with these watches... truly a WIS's wet dream...

Edited by ATONG ANG
accompanied my friend to buy a seiko snz309.  republic watch store in ongpin 2,600; watch store beside meat shop at corner ongpin and t. alonzo st. 2,500.

snk029-2 blue seamaster was selling for 2,900 at hwa san

snk027k white seamaster  was selling for 2,800 ongpin corner t. alonzo

what's the diameter of these seiko seamasters? i like the blue!!!!

• 2 weeks later...