Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

good but heavy and thick watch.  price is very reasonable.  id take it over any hamilton watch

uy thanks atong...costs 15k in gateway mall

i dunno if they have the same price in no curfew in shangrila...

but i agree its better over any hamilton watch...:D

if i do buy same, that'll be two tissots (the other is the motogp limited edition)

My time...

Tag Heuer 6000 Series Mens Watch

- water resistant to 200m

- white dial

- battery-operated quartz movement

- scratch resistant sapphire crystal

- screw-in crown

- unidirectional bezel

- luminous hands & markers

Got a pair (men's/lady's) for me and my wife sa Tag Heuer Outlet Store (Woodbury) in NY for about $2200.

Here's a pic of the watch (and guarantee card) from my iPaq (sorry for the resolution):

This is from the website:

I still have my SUUNTO Advisor as back-up. :D

saw a seiko junglemaster with black dial and another in white (although i think it was a little darker than white) dial in ali mall cubao...and a couple of seiko orange monsters and bullets in farmer's market.

got my eye on either the junglemaster in white dial and an orange bullet with black rubber strap...

now to narrow that down to just one...:D

saw a seiko junglemaster with black dial and another in white (although i think it was a little darker than white) dial in ali mall cubao...and a couple of seiko orange monsters and bullets in farmer's market.

got my eye on either the junglemaster in white dial and an orange bullet with black rubber strap...

junglemaster would be more flexible while orange is more sporty. really depends on your lifestyle.

welcome to the junglemaster and orange monster fans club.

do not narrow down. never narrow down. get both! :evil:

i just saw a seiko bullhead for sale. 12k ang mahal!

there's a seiko bullhead chrono in farmer's cubao going for 11k and discounted for 30%...that was last friday...don't know if its still around...

am thinking of getting the junglemaster...so thanks atong...:D

is this the seiko bullhead? :thumbsupsmiley:

post-91934-1152571614.jpg

Edited by koopahl
there's a seiko bullhead chrono in farmer's cubao going for 11k and discounted for 30%...that was last friday...don't know if its still around...

am thinking of getting the junglemaster...so thanks atong...:D

is this the seiko bullhead? :thumbsupsmiley:

yup that's the bullhead alright. that black and blue dial is harder to find than the brown one. hmmmm 11k less 30% so that's 7k plus, fair price na kaya yun?

nyahahaha...you're provoking me ahhh...tuloy naisip ko kunin pareho...but one at a time, i mean :D

eto pang isa...

not provoking naman, just pointing you in the right direction hahaha

oo naman one at a time lang like for me the junglemaster first then the orange monster next ...

those vintage seikos are things of beauty.

this is another seiko that am looking and lusting for...

man, its uncanny how we have the same taste.

that particular model can be had for a steal at only 2K plus. Better if you can find it with that nylon strap because the stainless steel bracelet it usually comes with has folded links.

not provoking naman, just pointing you in the right direction hahaha

oo naman one at a time lang like for me the junglemaster first then the orange monster next ...

those vintage seikos are things of beauty.

you'll lust over this vintage seiko samurai...there's one selling in washington ali mall for 12, 500 then 30% off, pang-third priority na tuloy...hehehe

junglemaster? or orange monster? or samurai?

try browsing www.watcharama.com...and salivate over their collection of orients, citizens, seikos and midos... :cool:

post-91934-1152699753.jpg

Edited by koopahl
saw a seiko junglemaster limited edition titanium watch in ali mall last night...set my juices flowing...wehehehe :D

its 15k with discounted price already...

the compass crown on the regular models are free-playing unlike the ones found in the limited edition titanium models which can be locked

Edited by ATONG ANG