Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

you think its still the same price now? internet price kasi is 149 USD. maganda naman ang mga reviews about it online.  the best bang for the buck.

do they also give the same freebies? it's a handwind right?

man, i need to go to ongpin sometime or di kaya sa avenida.

probably increased due to forex adjustments.

re: citizen

saw one with camo strap and dial but did not include compass and pouch. ive been told the freebies vary with the country where it is sold.

saw, however, this:

http://www.seiko5ers.com/Sport/P1150008.JPG

limited edition titanium 'jungle master' with 3000 pcs. made. selling for 9800.

they also have a dark blue version selling at 5900

http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES03/Seiko5SKZ211K1200mAutoDiverBlack/BLUEFront2.jpg

Edited by ATONG ANG
probably increased due to forex adjustments.

re: citizen

saw one with camo strap and dial but did not include compass and pouch.  ive been told the freebies vary with the country where it is sold.

saw, however, this:

limited edition titanium 'jungle master'  with 3000 pcs. made.  selling for 9800.

they also have a dark blue version selling at 5900

re: sandoz sub

thanks for the info. i found a cheaper alternative. Orient Sub qouted to me at Php3800. don't need to go to hk too.

post-59677-1139333053.jpg

re: jungle master

the limited edition titaniums are indeed tempting like the black titanium i posted earlier. a little too expensive for my taste though. might settle for this one. Php 6200 stainless steel black dial version. (the white dial and blue dial are nice too but the yelllow hands on the black dial clinched it for me) :P saan yung 5900 lang?

post-59677-1139333345.jpg

re: citizen military

hmmm camo strap AND dial?? that i gotta' see. might get it too, the absence of freebies notwithstanding but first things first. gotta get the sub and the jungle master a.k.a. the "landshark" muna

man, i am too far gone into this hobby.

Edited by dennis612
re: sandoz sub

thanks for the info. i found a cheaper alternative.  Orient Sub qouted to me at Php3800. don't need to go to hk too.

the limited edition titaniums are indeed tempting like the black titanium i posted earlier. a little too expensive for my taste  though. might settle for this one. Php 6200 stainless steel  black dial version.  (the white dial and blue dial are nice too but the yelllow hands  on the black dial clinched it for me) :P saan yung 5900 lang?

re: citizen military

hmmm camo strap AND dial??  that i gotta' see. might get it too, the absence of freebies notwithstanding but first things first. gotta get the sub and the jungle master a.k.a. the "landshark" muna

man, i am too far gone into this hobby.

saw the camo strap and dial and the 5900 blue dial jungle master at hua san jewelry, ongpin street across mandarin villa restaurant near gandara street. you could probably order the black dial from them. i presume they have the same price as the only difference is the dial color. i also like it. too bad it doesnt have sapphire crystal as i bang my watches around. maybe you could suggest a watch for me. my requirements are simple, sapphire crystal, lightweight, daydate function, luminova, 40mm above, 8 inch bracelet. thanks

if the orient sub also has eta movement like the sandoz, then the price is definitely good. sandoz sub is very hard to find locally.

for you: :P

http://www.skywatches.com.sg/watches/images/NH7350-03YT.jpg

Edited by ATONG ANG
saw the camo strap and dial and the 5900 blue dial jungle master at hua san jewelry, ongpin street across mandarin villa restaurant near gandara street.  you could probably order the black dial from them. i presume they have the same price as the only difference is the dial color.  i also like it. too bad it doesnt have sapphire crystal as i bang my watches around.  maybe you could suggest a watch for me.  my requirements are simple, sapphire crystal, lightweight, daydate function, luminova, 40mm above, 8 inch bracelet.  thanks

if the orient sub also has eta movement like the sandoz, then the price is definitely good.  sandoz sub is very hard to find locally.

for you: :P

now you got me hooked. that camo strap and dial is beautiful. it is definitely next after the sub and the jungle master.

alas, hardlex just isn't as good as sapphire crystal. hmmm banging your watches around....isn't that why they're called beaters? :P the singapore sandoz sub has sapphire crystal BTW. Orient makes their own movements. from what i know it is partly owned by seiko so I expect the movements to be equally dependable. correction. sandoz sub is impossible to find locally :boo:

and now you're giving me an assignment! since you have simple requirements how about a....

technomarine? :P :P :P :P :P hahahaha kidding!!!!

don't know about the lume and the weight of this one but i thought you might like it.

http://www.mido.ch/html/product/oceanstar/images/m8520_4_58_1.jpg

mido oceanstar if that floats your boat. am still looking though

now you got me hooked. that camo strap and dial is beautiful. it is definitely next after the sub and the jungle master.

alas, hardlex just isn't as good as sapphire crystal.  hmmm banging your watches around....isn't that why they're called beaters? :P  the singapore sandoz sub has sapphire crystal BTW.  Orient makes their own movements. from what i know it is partly owned by seiko so I expect the movements to be equally dependable.  correction. sandoz sub is impossible to find locally :boo:

and now you're giving me an assignment!  since you have simple requirements how about a....

technomarine?  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  hahahaha kidding!!!!

don't know about the lume and the weight of this one but i thought you might like it.

http://www.mido.ch/html/product/oceanstar/images/m8520_4_58_1.jpg

mido oceanstar if that floats your boat. am still looking though

are there singapore subs available locally? its sapphire is a big plus but the polished middle link is just too flashy for a divers watch.

the seiko military watch i abused and scratched was just used for less than a half year.

how much do mido watches cost and which dealer carries them?

does orient have sapphire crystals too? how about the sub you bought?

IMHO, the jungle master is really a beauty/beast. now if it only had sapphire crystal... ive read on forums that seiko is starting to use more sapphire crystals on its divers.

passed by hua san earlier today. they have both colors of the jungle master limited edition titanium on display same price.

Edited by ATONG ANG
how much do mido watches cost and which dealer carries them?

does orient have sapphire crystals too?  how about the sub you bought?

sir atong mido watches are being carried locally by time depot...together with rado and tissot along with other quartz watches. i have known these since i got my t touch which happens to be distributed by timeline in binondo. i just wouldn't be sure if they are also the authorized dristributor of mido...price range of different models i saw 20 - 80k

sir atong mido watches are being carried locally by time depot...together with rado and tissot along with other quartz watches.  i have known these since i got my t touch which happens to be distributed by timeline in binondo. i just wouldn't be sure if they are also the authorized dristributor of mido...price range of different models i saw 20 - 80k

this is the same timeline which used to be in escolta, right?

sir atong mido watches are being carried locally by time depot...together with rado and tissot along with other quartz watches.  i have known these since i got my t touch which happens to be distributed by timeline in binondo. i just wouldn't be sure if they are also the authorized dristributor of mido...price range of different models i saw 20 - 80k

t touch.................drool:cool:

orient comes only with mineral crystal but at a thick 3 mm.

does hua san accept credit cards?

what do you guys think of this panerai homage?

http://larry-new.8m.net/MM%20date%20SS/MM-sd:date-SS.jpg

23 jewel automatic movement  119 USD

i like better with a leather strap.

hua san accepts only cash.

i can accompany you to the place so as to get the lowest price, but you have to inform me beforehand.

sorry folks....wrong info....

its no curfew pala that's carrying mido not time depot as previously posted. time depot pala carries suunto while no curfew takes some brands from the swatch groupm (rado, tissot, mido to name a few).

they have this store in podium....i just forgot the name...its at the ground floor near the entrance....they have a wide collection of mido watches which imho are nice timepieces as well

the limited edition titaniums are indeed tempting like the black titanium i posted earlier. a little too expensive for my taste  though. might settle for this one. Php 6200 stainless steel  black dial version.  (the white dial and blue dial are nice too but the yelllow hands  on the black dial clinched it for me) :P saan yung 5900 lang?

[

you have too see the blue dial in person to appreciate it. saw it again today and the tone is very manly. i dont know if i can resist the temptation. reviews, however, state that the crown of the inner compass bezel is free-playing. this results in the bezel rotating on its own while being worn. the titanium edition's compass has a screw down crown to secure things.

diakhamer: i was just there at the store in podium you mentioned just the other day but unfortunately the store's name also escapes me. great selection of mido, tissot, rado. would love to see a pic of your t touch.

the line 23 jewel automatic movement 119 USD refers to the MArina Miltare panerai homage

for atong: here's a pic of it with leather strap

http://larry-new.8m.net/MM%20date%20leather/MM%20-%20sd:date%20-%20leather.jpg

from the way you say it, i'm very keen on seeing the blue JM. will look for it when i go to avenida.

too bad hua san doesn't take credit cards; i discovered one of the greatest inventions on earth that has been a great help to our hobby : it's this thing called.......paylite :D :D :D

sorry but quite ignorant with this panerai thing. does the 119 usd refer to the price of this timepiece???

nothing so significant bout my t touch.  it just basically looks like this...

ooooops!!! how do i post pics here? can it be done in while the image is stored in my desktop or i have to post it somewhere pa coz i noticed that images posted are closed in tags which has url's in them.  this may be a lil off topic but would appreciate help.  thanks.

sorry but quite ignorant with this panerai thing. does the 119 usd refer to the price of this timepiece???

nothing so significant bout my t touch.  it just basically looks like this...

ooooops!!! how do i post pics here? can it be done in while the image is stored in my desktop or i have to post it somewhere pa coz i noticed that images posted are closed in tags which has url's in them.  this may be a lil off topic but would appreciate help.  thanks.

all watches are significant! that's what this thread is for, right? personally, i like the seastar though.

yes the timepiece in question is priced at 119 US dollars. it is not a real panerai but just a "homage" or to put it more bluntly an imitation, same style different brand as opposed to fakes which copies the style and the branding.

you can post pics from your desktop. when you make a reply you will find at the bottom of the screen a part where it says attachments. click on the browse button and look for the filename of your pic. click add this attachment and then you're good to go!

all watches are significant! that's what this thread is for, right? personally, i like the seastar though.

ahh...yes, the seastar 1000

silver...

http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES02/TissotSeastar300mSilverJan04/FrontNewHands.jpg

or blue?

http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES02/TissotSeastar300mBlueMar04/Wrist2.jpg

was quoted this one at 26k

Edited by ATONG ANG
yes the timepiece in question is priced at 119 US dollars. it is not a real panerai but just a "homage" or to put it more bluntly an imitation, same style different brand as opposed to fakes which copies the style and the branding.

thinking of the 119 us dollar price approx. 6.5k pesos and of the panerai fakes in greenhills costing less than 2k pesos, we can only wonder how much profit these homage watch make. with no lawsuits on their backs, they can even lower their costs than the fakes, presuming they have the quantity to boot for production.