Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

nice!!!!! all those mods must have cost a pretty bundle.....

am very curious about the trias.  would you recommend it? yun nga lang they don't seem to be available locally.

I would recommend that particular model because that's the one that i have. :) I was looking for a Unitas movement when i found the Trias. For the price i think it is worth it. You might even get it cheaper from ebay, kaya lang yung mga sellers nasa germany.

Accuracy wise it's really good, walang sinabi yung seiko ko. :) If you don't mind winding your watch every day then the Trias Unitas is a great watch.

I would recommend that particular model because that's the one that i have. :)  I was looking for a Unitas movement  when i found the Trias.  For the price i think it is worth it.  You might even get it cheaper from ebay, kaya lang yung mga sellers nasa germany.

Accuracy wise it's really good, walang sinabi yung seiko ko. :)  If you don't mind winding your watch every day then the Trias Unitas is a great watch.

actually, i was interested in this particular model. no idea about the movement. 99 euro from the trias website.

http://www.trias-uhren.de/images/gross/1138012966_2.jpg

i think i like the kgb dial better.  just wish it came ith sapphire crystal

i also like the kgb dial but i prefer the scuba diver dial better.

the radio room operator is special because it is no longer in production (i think) and has some naval military inspiration:

"the dial has accurate 4 second marks in red around the outside edge, over which the sweep seconds hand passes, enabling the radio operator to accurately transmit the 4 second alarm signal provided by the International Telecommunication Convention and the International Conference on Safety of Life at Sea." And later, it indicates that, "also marked in red on the dial, clearly and forcibly calling attention to the radio operator thereto, are the two 3 minute silent periods which must be observed by all radio stations at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour."

so the pink sectors are for the alarm signal and the red sectors are for radio silence. i think that's just so damn COOL!!!!!

i also like the kgb dial but i prefer the scuba diver dial better.

the radio room operator is special because it is no longer in production (i think) and has some naval military inspiration:

"the dial has accurate 4 second marks in red around the outside edge, over which the sweep seconds hand passes, enabling the radio operator to accurately transmit the 4 second alarm signal provided by the International Telecommunication Convention and the International Conference on Safety of Life at Sea." And later, it indicates that, "also marked in red on the dial, clearly and forcibly calling attention to the radio operator thereto, are the two 3 minute silent periods which must be observed by all radio stations at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour."

so the pink sectors are for the alarm signal and the red sectors are for radio silence.  i think that's just so damn COOL!!!!!

ahhhh....para dun pala yun, tho medyo mahirap pa din intindihin kung bakit may red dots sa outside edge....i have the one on the 3rd pic of the post of diakhammer, incidentally, it was diakhammer who sold it to me also....same here padre, am looking for the dial with the scuba diver....you know anyone selling aside from the one's selling at the internet? ;)

ahhhh....para dun pala yun, tho medyo mahirap pa din intindihin kung bakit may red dots sa outside edge....i have the one on the 3rd pic of the post of diakhammer, incidentally, it was diakhammer who sold it to me also....same here padre, am looking for the dial with the scuba diver....you know anyone selling aside from the one's selling at the internet? ;)

actually.....i already have the scuba diver dial, well, sort of.....i will post a pic when i finally get my hands on it.....in about 48 years!!!! :cry:

pre, i have searched far and wide, high and low pero wala akong alam na nagtitinda ng scuba diver dial. try mo si bonito, he had some vostok watches for sale a few posts back, di ko lang sure kung scuba diver.

kumusta naman yang kgb mo? feeling russian spy ka na ba? hahahaha!:D

oo ba..... :thumbsupsmiley:, actually pinagtitripan ko ngayon is the hamilton watch, yung khaki style nila, got to order thru amazon, hopefully it arrives within the month, will try to post it once i get it. ;)

any experiences on ordering watches abroad from sites like amazon, ebay,etc? im sure many here would like to do the same but are hesistant due to the extremely corrupt postal and customs system locally.

any experiences on ordering watches abroad from sites like amazon, ebay,etc?  im sure many here would like to do the same but are hesistant due to the extremely corrupt postal and customs system locally.

my sister had ordered several seasons of dvd box sets from amazon several years ago. that was the time when sex and the city was too hot. she got it from amazon. unfortunately, we were harrassed at the postal office when we claimed the parcel. we we're insisting that those were for pesonal use but they wouldn't listen. we ended up paying a ridiculous amount of fee.

too bad even pmwf have on their site the line "No shipping to South Africa, Middle America, Southern America, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and all countries that are considered to have "strange" custom procedures. Thank you for understanding!"

any experiences on ordering watches abroad from sites like amazon, ebay,etc?  im sure many here would like to do the same but are hesistant due to the extremely corrupt postal and customs system locally.

so far ok naman experiences namin (me and my wife) when ordering on line....except for one, when she was claiming her package, the postal office got burned a few days earlier, yung sa cubao, buti nalang it was just a pair of jeans that were not that expensive....aside from that all have been ok....haven't heard from my wife that she was harrassed with exorbitant fee's when claiming the packages. also, if the seller does not ship internationally, what we do is have the goods shipped to her friend's home address in the states then her friend's send it to us via johnny air, fedex, dhl, etc.... ;)

but honestly this is the 1st time i ordered a watch on line, most of the time kasi shoes and clothes....but mind you, the seller does not ship internationally, so had to do the above again.