Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

i saw this yesterday and got so enamored with it. this is next on my wishlist. black titanium case and bracelet. it just looks so brawny, i just loved it. the picture doesn't do it justice, you have to actually see it to be appreciated. ang mahal sa internet $469. 11 thousand plus Php lang dun sa pinagtanungan ko kahapon

http://www.21jewels.com/pictures/SKZ217K_big.jpg

Edited by dennis612

mga watches ko from high school to college either nasira or napamigay ko na. mostly swatch & guess watches.

watches i have now bigay naman sakin:

- titanium casio frogman wccs edition

- casio g-shock metal edition

- suunto observer titanium

if given ng budget, id like to buy either rolex explorer 1 or cartier santos. simple and classic looks lang.

by the way, san pwede bumili ng second hand na mga ganito?

mga watches ko from high school to college either nasira or napamigay ko na. mostly swatch & guess watches.

watches i have now bigay naman sakin:

- titanium casio frogman wccs edition

- casio g-shock metal edition

- suunto observer titanium

if given ng budget, id like to buy either rolex explorer 1 or cartier santos. simple and classic looks lang.

by the way, san pwede bumili ng second hand na mga ganito?

manila watch exchange hyatt or glorieta 3 (in front of landmark).

gallerie des temps (not sure bout the spelling) 2f shangrila makati.

secondo 2f glorieta 4.

I'm considering to purchase a divers watch (although, I dont dive) and I would like to solicit opinions from all the enthusiast on board...

between the Officine Panerai and the IWC Aquatimer, what would you choose?

Aside from Rustan's where can I get a Panerai here (Phils)?

I'm considering to purchase a divers watch (although, I dont dive)  and I would like to solicit opinions from all the enthusiast on board...

between the Officine Panerai and the IWC Aquatimer, what would you choose?

Aside from Rustan's where can I get a Panerai here (Phils)?

hmmm going rugged eh? :D

both look excellent. I'm guessing that panerai is one helluva big watch. how does the iwc compare to it sizewise and is it a factor in your choice? I like the panerai but personally am distracted by the raised numbered bezel markers but maybe that's just me. Otherwise it would be a perfect choice with its classic look. Since you already have an iwc, i don't think getting another one would hurt. I don't know but maybe I'm just partial to yellow dials or accents.

I'm pretty sure you can afford them so why not get both? they have different looks anyway and would be suitable for different casual activities. :P

seriously, try both of them on first before deciding. one of them will definitely speak to you when it is on your wrist. that would be the one for you.