Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

• 2 weeks later...

i was able to check out the watch stores in the Rizal avenue area. This place is really a watch lover's haven with a wide selection and the lowest prices i have seen.

i also checked those in the escolta area and plaza sta cruz, also low prices but not as many selections to choose from. dropped by hua san in ongpin as well, ok din.

when there is enough money in the watch fund, will definitely come back here to finally buy my junglemaster

i was able to check out the watch stores in the Rizal avenue area.  This place is really a watch lover's haven with a wide selection and the lowest prices i have seen.

i also checked those in the escolta area and plaza sta cruz, also low prices but not as many selections to choose from. dropped by hua san in ongpin as well, ok din.

when there is enough money in the watch fund, will definitely come back here to finally buy my junglemaster

rizal avenue is really a watch lovers haven. just beware of pickpockets. escolta watch stores are limited. some of the shops at rizal avenue have the same owner, sometimes under different names. hua san is safer, just check the prices at rizal avenue first to use as basis for haggling.

im looking for a sapphire watch for pool swimming, any recommendations?

Boss Atong, authentic pieces naman ba ang mga ibinebenta dito sa Avenida?

I know for one thing, dito rin bumibili ung mga sidewalk vendors (sa 2nd floor Garcia Building)

ng mga counterfeit watch kay Indian brother

ARISTON - known shop here

rizal avenue is really a watch lovers haven.  just beware of pickpockets.  escolta watch stores are limited.  some of the shops at rizal avenue have the same owner, sometimes under different names.  hua san is safer, just check the prices at rizal avenue first to use as basis for haggling. 

im looking for a sapphire watch for pool swimming,  any recommendations?

Boss Atong, authentic pieces naman ba ang mga ibinebenta dito sa Avenida?

I know for one thing, dito rin bumibili ung mga sidewalk vendors (sa 2nd floor Garcia Building)

ng mga counterfeit watch kay Indian brother

ARISTON - known shop here

as long as you buy from known stores which sell only watch. avoid those stores in ongpin owned by chinamen which sell jewelry and watches at the same time. many seiko fakes there. i know the owner of seiko and their efforts to go after these guys are futile since once confiscated, new stocks come out. buy from the filipino-chinese owned watch stores. ariston is one; i think i saw a rare ss/gold seamaster white dial quartz selling for 60k. there are a couple of stores near uniwide owned by mcqueen. as for the fakes watches, somebody told me they are china made and passed through hongkong. maybe that's how the indians got them. in ongpin, go for hua san or republic for higher end watches.

yup, their prices are a bit higher since they charge 10% for consigned items.  this comes as with the security that their watches are pre-chcked for authenticity and condition before selling. another good thing is their watches are sold as is, unlike in ebay where these guys polish everything. look for virgie.  we could also forego this 10% by trading here in mtc.  reputations will have to be built up though.  so far, ive transacted with only with bonito and he is definitely a trustworthy guy.

Anybody interested to buy my Omega Speedmaster reduced at P50th? Bought it in 2004 complete w/ box and papers. Brand new is at P77th