Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

that is a hard baby to find. saw a fliegerchrono at secondo a few months back but it was sold when i returned a few weeks ago.  as to explorer2, i saw an ad for explorer 2 black dial at www.buyandsell.com.ph for 100k

I have seen this ad. Emailed him several times plus sent him text messages, but no reply. I think I might have scared him off caused I asked why the watch is 7 months old with no paperwork or boxes? Will email again.

If anyone is selling, I am interested in any vintage swiss chronographs. Anyone?

that is a hard baby to find. saw a fliegerchrono at secondo a few months back but it was sold when i returned a few weeks ago.  as to explorer2, i saw an ad for explorer 2 black dial at www.buyandsell.com.ph for 100k

Just wondering, hw much was the IWC at secondo going for? What's their stock like? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks!

I have seen this ad. Emailed him several times plus sent him text messages, but no reply.  I think I might have scared him off caused I asked why the watch is 7 months old with no paperwork or boxes? Will email again. 

If anyone is selling, I am interested in any vintage swiss chronographs.  Anyone?

he had a cell number posted at buyandsell.com.ph he was willing to meet at rolex center.

Oris then Mido. Never technomarine. (for me)

oris doesnt maufacture non-mechanical watches. its styles are very contemporary, classic yet fashionable. it modifies the basic eta to its own wonderful powerhouse up tp 44 hours reseve time. bottomline: i own one.

mido is one of the lower market brands under the swatch group. i would also have to presume it uses eta movement.

technomarine what?

in short, i agree 100% with the bo man.

Whats wrong with technomarine? Not worth it ba? My wife has one... hmmmm ... Masyadong common kasi ngayon.. parang tag heuer...

atong ang: you mentioned that Mido has a lower price range.. pero dun sa website nila.. swatch group... mid range siya.. same level with tissot...

Right now, I have na yung ocean star model with rubber strap... hmmm...

atong ang:  you mentioned that Mido has a lower price range.. pero dun sa website nila.. swatch group... mid range siya.. same level with tissot...

i was comparing to the higher brackets like omega, blancpain, breguet, etc. ever noticed that on websites, rado and longines are not considered as high end luxury watches and tissot, mido, hamilton are more of 'comprises' in terms of watch purchases and target the market left out by omega or tudor since longines adn rado designs are rather classic and conservative. most who want but cant have tudor chrono often go for hamilton chrono. but these dont not represent that these brands have inferior quality in terms fo movement. if i remember right, the hamilton chrono has a valjoux 7750 similar to tudor tiger chrono and omega speedmaster's modified cal 1150. perhaps less elaborate casings and parts but not much in quality of movement.

the price range locally for omegas are 70k-100k for the most common and popular models. tissots range from 10k-30k. if i were to assume, tissot, hamilton and mido would be to omega somewhat like how tudor is to rolex.