Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Haha! Nawala na yung credibility ni Chot sa akin. Yup, we hope Gilas advances to the second round with Yeng. Hopefully, Clarkson can ride shotgun with Blatche, chief.

how about that remy martin? is he deserving to be included in the gilas lineup?

Chief, pardon me for being obtuse. Is remy martin a code name for a player?

He's a US NCAA division 1 player. A regular starter like Danny S and Gabe during their collegiate days unlike Japeth, Kobe Paras, Troy Rike and among other Fil-AMS as well who languished in the bench during their time in the US collegiate scene. It remains to be seen though if he's an NBA prospect like Clarkson but who knows we really don't know.

He's a US NCAA division 1 player. A regular starter like Danny S and Gabe during their collegiate days unlike Japeth, Kobe Paras, Troy Rike and among other Fil-AMS as well who languished in the bench during their time in the US collegiate scene. It remains to be seen though if he's an NBA prospect like Clarkson but who knows we really don't know.

I see. I haven’t heard of him yet though.

I see. I havent heard of him yet though.

chief, i've watched some of his highlights during his ncaa days. mukhang ok naman. yeng wants to invite him here and see in person what stuff he's made of. iba nga naman yung sa youtube lang. hope he is good as advertised.

chief, i've watched some of his highlights during his ncaa days. mukhang ok naman. yeng wants to invite him here and see in person what stuff he's made of. iba nga naman yung sa youtube lang. hope he is good as advertised.

Hopefully, chief. Gilas needs all the help it could get in order to advance to the second round of the Worlds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yung Fiba Asia cup 2021 humaba na din pala yung proceso nun. Nagkaroon pa ng Fiba asia pre-qualifiers, tapos Etong darating na Fiba Asia Qualifiers (Ka-group natin yung Indonesia, Thailand at Korea). Top 12 nyan diretso na sa Fiba Asia Cup 2021 then yung apat maglalaban pa sa wildcard. Bale 16 teams lahat ng maglalaro sa Fiba Asia Cup 2021..

Kung tutuusin naman ranking na lang talaga habol natin dyan. Hindi na kasi qualifier yan for world cup at olympics..

Edited by Soraoi_empire
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope Andray Blatche becomes the best "Batman" possible when we go up against Serbia because the "Joker" just got voted as an All-NBA First Teamer.

Chief, would've been nice to have Clarkson to be his "Robin" to battle the Joker. mabigat ang kalaban. we might need the whole "Justice League"...but who knows?

Chief, would've been nice to have Clarkson to be his "Robin" to battle the Joker. mabigat ang kalaban. we might need the whole "Justice League"...but who knows?

Haha! Yup, chief. The "Joker" will wreak havoc in the paint with his passing, rebounding and shooting. Blatche has to be at his best when we take on Serbia. Clarkson would have given us a better chance in beating the "Joker" and Serbia.

• Like (+1) 1

i know there is no such thing as a moral victory but that was one gallant stand by the gilas boys against argentina losing by a mere 5 points. aj edu was sorely missed. if he wasn't injured, who knows what the outcome would've been. i think gilas should continue the program with these band of kids. heck!!! these boys are good. in a few years they'll be taking over the men's team.

• Like (+1) 1