Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

A lame retort according to an asinine troll, a fact to people who understand what I just posted.:lol:

FACT?

Do you even know what that word means? (before you even react just because you see a "?" I am not seeking your reply)

From a guy who believes and said Thirdy was a member of the BG that recently played in the FIBA Asia U-18 squad ... when the FACT of the matter is he isn't as per official records of the tournament.

That essentially tells you what FACT means to him ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Copying my lines again, troll? Did the cat get your tongue? You're so obsessed with my mundane post about Ravena that you can't let it go. Don't tell me you had sleepless nights thinking about what my reply to you about Ravena would be. :lol:

Do you own a copyright about the "lines" you are referring to??? Now I'm not being rhetorical so I expect an answer. Oppps ... you can't :lol:

SO mundane post pala ... bakit? kasi SABLAY pinagsasabi mo :lol: SO you want me to just shrug it off :rolleyes:

Wag masyado assuming ... alam ko naman hindi ka makakasagot kasi wala kang basis. Pinamumukha ko lang sa iyo ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Just because I told you you're copying my lines doesn't mean I have to have a copyright on the lines. Hahaha! Sablay na naman ang hirit. Pahiya ka na naman, troll. :lol:

Gosh, you really have a hard time comprehending simple statements.

I did not asked you to have a copyright. I was asking you if you had one. So the answer I expect is a simple yes or no and not to explain to me why you don't need one.

And since it is pretty obvious that you don't have one then may problema ka???

Hahaha! It is glaringly apparent that you have no inkling what the word mundane is. When you use a word, make sure you know what that word is, imbecile. :lol:

IMBECILE is a noun that means stupid person example MASON SLAKE ... see I know.

Just because I don't wanna answer your post doesn't mean I have no basis.

What a convenient excuse. But the FACT is its not a question of you not wanting to answer my question but rather you simply can't. Wala ka naman alam kay Thirdy. You even have to look for the article that said he was a member of the BG that recently played in the FIBA Asia U-18 squad pero anong nangyari sa katangahan mo NAKURYENTE ka.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
1411718728[/url]' post='9434693']

game results for today as Gilas will still play later,

China 108 - Mogolia 67

Kazakhstan 60 - Korea 77, Korea shot 43% from the 3pt line (10/23)

thats homecourt advantage for you and advantage of using their own ball which is a much harder ball and not same ball as used in FIBA competitions.

http://s29.postimg.org/onjhhpdt1/ball_asiangames.png

Yup thats why korea is very dangerous here at incheon... Let haddadi and company deal with them..but i have a feeling korea will be a sure slot for the finals... Tayong 3 with iran and china nalang ang maglalaban for the right to meet korea...

hindi na pwede si douthit. hindi rin kaya ng puro puso at buwis-buhay moves lang. kulang talaga tayo ng capable players at height. time to reassess the gilas program and recruit strong and tall fil-foreigners. mvp must also secure the rights and hold all international tournaments here. otherwise, let's just play in the seagames or abl.

We have the height...the tallest sa qatar is only 6'9" ..may 6'9 tayo may 6'10" pa pero pilit si chot sa 6'4"-6'5" ... RDOs shot is not going in...pati na rin kay norwood...he used kraken dillinger and japhet sparingly...gusto nyang pahirapan yun buhay ni alapag para isalba ulit tayo..samantalang pwedeng pwede drive then pass sa makalaking bug nen natin...

1411733180[/url]' post='9434968']

Could this be a case of Chot being outcoached by the new Greek coach of Qatar?

Outcoached? May gimik si chot na small ball...yun lang ang lamang nya....sa iran nagkalat si fajardo bago pinasok si douhit...ngayon pangit laro nina RDO...nde ginamit naman sina fajardo and japhet....napapakamot ulo nalang nga ako eh...pano makakatira ng maayos mga shooters and guards natin..kung malilit ang mga nasa loob natin...yun malit nila si watson ilang beses nagdrive...dito ko namimiss si castro eh...buti pa si lee..pagnagdrive buo ang loob na ishoot...sabagay gusto ni coach chot na laging driblble drive...

1411734703[/url]' post='9435006']

Also, we had a lot of turn overs. That was a major factor in this loss. We have to play 40 minutes of consistent basketball. Chot was trying desperately to find the right combination but to no avail. Jimmy was a beacon of light but one man can't win ball games.

How can you find a good combination if you only give your players 2-3mins of playing time and replace them?..TOs are a given with our style of play..pero yun mga walang set plays...puro dribble drive tapos pass out? he could have used marcus-fajardo, marcus- japhet, fajardo-japhet, fajardo-pingiris..andaming pwede eh..especially nun pinagbabantay kay douhit yun si asheed?

Now chot is calling out douhit sa twitter..,regarding his desire to play or go home...of all places sa twitter pa???? Way to go coach!!!

1411735908[/url]' post='9435020']

I noticed that Aguilar wasn't really in the groove. Fajardo committed 2 turnovers under the basket because he let the passes slip through his hands. I hope Fajardo plays a way better game tomorrow against the Koreans because we need him to match-up against either of Korea's two 6'9 bigs.

In my opinion, Chot shouldn't call out Douthit like that. He should have scolded him in private instead of castigating him in public. This might affect the morale of Marcus.

Natataranta sila kasi oagnagkamali papalitan agad ng coach..sisihin,sisigawan...logic dictates na mas malaki tayo sa qatar at least man lang ginamit yun mga bigs natin eh..mababa morale ng mga bigs natin...si aguilar 2 games binangko...may ginawa ba syang mali sa past two games?...i dont know guys...i have a bad feeling for toms game with korea...He should have learned his lesson sa fiba world eh...nde din nya ginamit masyado si fajardo and aguilar ....

This is really disappointing to Gilas. Chot should not be the coach on the next Gilas Squad. Instead of motivating players, he's just throwing players under the bus. I hope MVP would hear the sentiments of the people. Kuya Marcus has done a lot of things kahit noong kay Rajko pa. Tapos ganito lang, laglagan na. Puro puso eh, kaya eto nadala sa puso. Haaay.

Of course, hope springs eternal. But I can't help but feel disappointed, just like any true blue Gilas fan, because this is a game we should have won, just like we should have won yesterday against Iran.

One thing that wasn't mentioned in the loss was overconfidence. I think our boys were overconfident in this game.

mukha nga.. wag sana tayo makuntento sa "muntik na manalo" mentality. another heart breaking loss. another game that we should learn from. not yet over. may chance pa bumawi. go gilas!

We need to beat korea today para makabalik yung kumpiyansa ng team. siguradong tuwang-tuwa yung mga powerhouse teams kung matatalo pa tayo sa Korea mababawasan sila ng malakas na kalaban para sa Gold Medal. Yung game nila against Qatar parang hindi pinaghandaan msayado nilang minaliit yung kalaban nagtataka nga ako yung first five natin wala pa isang minuto lumilipas sa first quarter pinalitan na kagad ni alapag si tenorio? dun pa lang kinutuban na ako na may mali sa rotation ng players ni chot.

How can you find a good combination if you only give your players 2-3mins of playing time and replace them?..TOs are a given with our style of play..pero yun mga walang set plays...puro dribble drive tapos pass out? he could have used marcus-fajardo, marcus- japhet, fajardo-japhet, fajardo-pingiris..andaming pwede eh..especially nun pinagbabantay kay douhit yun si asheed?

Now chot is calling out douhit sa twitter..,regarding his desire to play or go home...of all places sa twitter pa???? Way to go coach!!!

post-5237-0-43369600-1411786803.jpg