Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

For whatever reason the younger Ravena had to not join the U-18 team in Qatar, I have no idea but this article says that he was a member of that U-18 team.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/08/04/1353774/batang-gilas-gains-experience-lopsided-loss-ahead-world-cup

Let's play a game called Searching for THIRDY ... Do you see him in the picture with caption Batang Gilas U-17 and U-18 teams pose for a photo with the visiting Athletes in Action?

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

close shave for our gilas team...or did they hold back in anticipation of a grudge match against the asian games defending champs. nonetheless i still think it's a 4-way battle for the gold among iri, china, korea and gilas.

probably! chot is known to play mind games afterall during FIBA Asia. works well for Gilas

Thirdy Ravena was out in the BG roster for FIBA U-18 in Qatar due to injury... base dun sa nabasa ko!

Sakit sa ulo yung ginagawa ng Gilas nung last 2minutes... they can go for the k*ll nilalaro pa yung game sus maria!

ugly win...yes they had the chance to put the game beyond reach...but give it to the indians. napapangiti na nga lang ako coz almost all of their baskets were 3 pointers...and going in!!!

probably! chot is known to play mind games afterall during FIBA Asia. works well for Gilas

yup...i'm pretty sure it will be a different gilas team that will be playing iran tomorrow. i'm not sure about the dire consequences in the event of a loss to iran tomorrow...although as far as reports have it, chot and his boys have already qualified for the next round.

Here's the link on the format: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_at_the_2014_Asian_Games_%E2%80%93_Men's_tournament

Below's my forecast on quarters pairing:

China

Mongolia

Iran

Japan

Kazakhstan

Korea

RP Gilas

Qatar

Assumptions: Gilas will lose to Iran tomorrow, Jordan will lose again to Korea, Qatar beats Japan

Looks like we will have a much better pairing/chances if Gilas loses to Iran.

Guest Dwayne Sanchez.

Iran demolished India earlier 76-41.

China defeats Kazakhstan 76-59

lets just hope Gilas will prepare well for Iran win or lose. If we lose we better learn from it so we could bounce back to them hopefully on the battle for GOLD. And end this winning streak than IRAN has on us.

may tulog ang Gilas sa Iran bukas. unsure.gif

Palusot? Hahaha! That is your opinion and, in my opinion, your opinion is twisted. Again, did I post that Ravena actually played in Qatar with BG? You still can't answer the question because if you answer it, pahiya ka na naman. Hahaha! :lol:

Again, did I say that Ravena played with BG in Qatar? I said he was a member but I never said he played with them in Qatar. Pahiyang-pahiya ka na. :lol:

Another stupid question :lol:

Haha! So am I supposed to believe a troll instead of a legit article? :lol:

Another dumb statement from the forum troll. :lol:

Nasupalsal ako? When? It's not really my problem if you're delusional. Obviously, you didn't understand what I posted coz if you did, you wouldn't keep on posting asinine posts. What? Are you trying to save yourself from being utterly humiliated by making a pathetic comeback? Paciao ciao ka pa, post ka pa din ng post kasi gusto mong makabawi kasi pahiyang-pahiya ka na. :lol:

Nothing really. You're still trolling on threads. :lol:

Just as expected ....walang minintis un inaasahan kong gagawin mo. You are so predictable! :lol:

rooster69ph, on 24 September 2014 - 05:19 AM, said:

So what's next? Of course he will continue to make excuses, call me names, and hurl various accusations at me. What else is new

Asking me whether you said he played is immaterial. You are just trying to spin the conversation but i will stick to the issue her. Again, this is what you originally said "Ravena was a member of Batang Gilas that recently played in the FIBA-Asia U-18 squad." Therefore, the proper question to ask is whether he Was he really a member. For the nth time ... NO he was not a member of BG that recently played in the Fiba Asia U-18 Squad. There were 12 players in that team and officially he was not one of the twelve even if you check with SBP and FIBA. He never was and never will be even how hard you try to spin this argument.

Another asinine post. Am I supposed to believe a troll than a legit article? :lol:

Yup for the very first time i agree to what you said ... You just made another asinine post! :P

Dahil sa "legit article" na yan kaya ka nakuryente! Hahaha ... Kahit kailan BOBO ka talaga. First , you can't even lay down the basis of your own opinion why Thirdy should really be considered as a potential Gilas when the fact is he has not establish himself yet in the UAAP moreso, you have not seen him play recently. Then, sa sobrang atat mo to prove that he is really worthy of the potential Gilas tag you said he was a member of Batang Gilas that recently played in the FIBA-Asia U-18 squad which obviously he was not. Thus further adding to your misery :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Good luck to Jimmy and the boys vs. Iran. Laban Pilipinas!

You should also wish Andre and Jason GOOD LUCK ... as they too are members of GILAS squad that will play vs Iran in the Asian Games. :lol:

Of course this is just following your logic. YOu're obtuse for arguing that Thirdy was a member of the BG that recently played on the Fiba-Asia U-17 squad. :P

Hahaha ...

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Now, this is a perfect example of trolling. :lol:

huh? TROLLING? nag agree na nga ako sa uri ng pagiisip mo di ba :P May mali ba??? :ohmy:

So Totoy ... mali ba na sabihing si Jason and Andre are members of GILAS that currently plays in the Asian games tulad ng sinabi mo na Thirdy was a member of BG that played recently with the Fiba-Asia U-18 squad? :wacko:

I didn't say they are playing naman diba. Just like you, you never claimed Thirdy played in Qatar. :rolleyes:

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

just some observation:

1. bakit hindi inilalabas si Fajardo nung nagkakalat na siya?

2. bakit di na ipinasok si Tenorio sa crucial minutes eh maganda inilalaro niya?

3. bakit late na ipinasok si Douthit para depensahan ang interior?

4. bakit biglang nawalan ng intensity ang mga players nung last minutes ng game?

5. bakit parang nawalan ng direksyon yung mga plays ng Gilas?

last question: DID WE TANKED THE GAME AGAINST IRAN KNOWING WE ADVANCED TO THE NEXT ROUND?

Edited by ray004

just some observation:

2. bakit di na ipinasok si Tenorio sa crucial minutes eh maganda inilalaro niya?

4. bakit biglang nawalan ng intensity ang mga players nung last minutes ng game?

last question: DID WE TANKED THE GAME AGAINST IRAN KNOWING WE ADVANCED TO THE NEXT ROUND?

Ang sagot: TIM CONE

just some observation:

Good observations...agree very much on Item 1.

and another observation: Why is Alapag so gun shy and lacking of intensity?

Sana lang 'silent' ploy ang mga ito ng coaching staff. On a positive note, we gauged that we can beat Iran. Actually, bad start pa nga eh!

Maganda binigyan ng playing time si Kraken pero hindi nya ginamit ng wasto... foul kn nga ggwa ka pa ng unsportmanship foul susmariosep...

sayang talga panalo na, san ba nagkulang?

too much paul lee in the end o nawala yung ball rotation natin?

I was waiting for Coach Chot to bring back LA on Paul...