Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

i dont think this is a good idea at all. Whether they can pull it off or not is another story but if our immediate goal is to pass the qualifiers in wuhan, playing an ALL STAR NBA team

is a futile attempt to get our boys ready. The style of play in the world's most expensive play for pay league is so much different than what we are preparing for, which is international style of play (think IRAN, CHINA, even SOUTH KOREA). I still think playing in europe will be better fit para maalis na sa systema ang one on one mentality ng mga players natin (aka mark caguioa). mangyayari lang if this plan pushes through is a freak show, palabas lang, parang pelikula. Now why on earth would we want that right?? MVP is still a businessman first sportsman second.

+ 1 Here:

just a waste of time and money; it would be interesting to know what is coach toroman's thoughts on this...

+ 1 Here:

just a waste of time and money; it would be interesting to know what is coach toroman's thoughts on this...

sabi ni Toroman they will need all the practice game that they can play...

aminin man natin na malaking publicity lang ang larong ito kung sakaling matuloy, di pa rin naman pedeng sabihin na waste of time lang to... basta makapag practice lang sila eh tulong na rin yun... at wag na nating i-argue na sana ginamit ang pera sa pagkuha ng mas naaangkop na team para makipagsanay sa gilas... hindi naman natin pera yun eh... :rolleyes:

Ano ang match up of the game ninyo sa NBA vs Gilas match?

I'm torn between JV Casio vs Chris Paul and Kobe Bryant vs Chris Tiu.

Sa NBA vs PBA naman, Kevin Durant vs Marc Pingris.

casio vs. chris paul pwede pa... pero ung bryant vs. tiu medyo malayo na. pwede pa siguro si lassiter vs. kobe.

Ano ang match up of the game ninyo sa NBA vs Gilas match?

I'm torn between JV Casio vs Chris Paul and Kobe Bryant vs Chris Tiu.

Sa NBA vs PBA naman, Kevin Durant vs Marc Pingris.

casio vs. chris paul pwede pa... pero ung bryant vs. tiu medyo malayo na. pwede pa siguro si lassiter vs. kobe.

Gusto ko lang makita kung makaka-100 si Kobe pag si Tiu bantay niya. :P

I say that both these guys can't take on Kobe one-one-one, it'll be more like Kobe vs. Tiu and Lassiter and Kobe would still break their ankles and finish with a monstrous dunk over Douhit....

Edited by thegame08

whether its publicity or what, this is one of the good things the philippines ever did to for itself.

the question is if the filipino can make this happen? what about the other stuff? t@ng in@ govt yan dapat sila gumagawa nito lahat private sector

ano kaya kapalit nito?