Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

JC was on fire! We could have won it. That crucial miss by Erram was the game changer. If we meet the Chinese in the Finals, I am confident we can win it. This wasn't about "puso", this was about nerves and defensive intensity. Pringle was Kyrie-Irving like. JC was, well, the man. Stand harbinger did a good job on Zhou Qi. If Yeng started with Stand, I think we win this by double digits. Yeng should be the coach of Gilas if Tab won't return.

if my memory serves me right, there were two layups/putbacks that erram missed. sayang lang...breaks of the game. yes if coach tab can't handle the team, give the coaching chores to yeng. we saw what he can do with a ragtag team. we just scared the mighty chinese with a hastily formed team. put in junemar and slaughter to battle the 7 footers of china and some good shooters, we can beat not only the chinese, iranians but also the aussies. please lang sbp, tanggalin nyo na yung reyes. walang ginawa kundi sumigaw ng puso.

if my memory serves me right, there were two layups/putbacks that erram missed. sayang lang...breaks of the game. yes if coach tab can't handle the team, give the coaching chores to yeng. we saw what he can do with a ragtag team. we just scared the mighty chinese with a hastily formed team. put in junemar and slaughter to battle the 7 footers of china and some good shooters, we can beat not only the chinese, iranians but also the aussies. please lang sbp, tanggalin nyo na yung reyes. walang ginawa kundi sumigaw ng puso.

Yup, sayang talaga,chief. If Erram made that easy layup, we win the game. But you need someone like Standhardinger to take on Zhou Qi. Slaughter and Aguilar are not quick enough for Zhou Qi. Standhardinger for Aguilar since the former is a smarter player. Pringle, Lee and Clarkson for Pogoy, Castro and that other TNT player. I never heard Yeng say "puso". For him, it is all about effort and execution. If Tab can't coach Gilas anymore, make Yeng coach Gilas. Chot has outlived his welcome. Edited by will robie

Eto preferred lineup ko sa susunod na mga qaulifying

Center- fajardo, slaugther, ALMAZAN

Forward - Aguilar, norwood, troy pike, strand as naturalized or devance

Guard - clarkson,castro, marcio, lee, chan, brownlee or pringle (as naturalized)

Mamili tayu kila jbl, strand, at pringle na palalaruin as naturalized... Depende siguro sa kalaban pde mamili...

Am OK with the loss earlier to China

Because we scared the them

Now we got the respect of the other teams

I salute coach Yeng and the coaching staff

bump chest w/ the whole team

THIS!

We gave CHINA NIGHTMARES! They sure was scared a lot kaya grabe celebration nung nanalo dahil mga kabado ang lintek.

Nawala ng tuluyan yung mga tres ni Zu ning 2nd half, very good adjustments by Yeng.

Yep, tama kayo guys, imagine if Junmar and Greg were here, malamang may tulog yung China na yun, they were not the China to be scared of anymore like before.

Im pretty sure Pilipinas na ang team to watch dahil sa ginawa ni JC, and Korea will have headaches defending him.

May halong malas din nung 1st half, daming open 3 ni James yap na di pumasok.

Kung pumasok yung buzzer beater ni Paul Lee - Tapos ang usapan!

Im pretty sure kinakabahan na si Chup Reyes. hahaha

Edited by daphne loves derby

I just hope may magsimula ng trend sa social media to free all best players in PBA.

Gaya ng ginawa ng mga pinoy to get Clarkson play..

I remember before Greg and Junemar came to the league.. I was so excited for the Phil. BBall future. pero 10 years later at patanda na sila.. Pangarap pa rin yung strong lineup..

I just really hope ma magtrending ang #FREEPLAYERS4GILAS

Maganda yung laro sa China - proud. Seguro ang wala tayo ngayon yung streakshooter tolad ng panahon nina Caidic - bagay yan sa Euro style ng laro. Yung di kalakihan ang player, pero madamo ball movement tapos tres ng tres. Yan din kailangan natin improve - yung style natin pang amerikano e hindi naman tayo katawang amerikano.

Maganda yung laro sa China - proud. Seguro ang wala tayo ngayon yung streakshooter tolad ng panahon nina Caidic - bagay yan sa Euro style ng laro. Yung di kalakihan ang player, pero madamo ball movement tapos tres ng tres. Yan din kailangan natin improve - yung style natin pang amerikano e hindi naman tayo katawang amerikano.

Paul lee, Pringle, Yap and Tui are shooters and problema lang kc di bumubuka ang depensa kc wala tayo threat sa ilalim and rebounder. If only Slaughter and Fajardo were there.. Di magfifieasta yung malalaki ng chino sa loob nung 3rd quarter.

• Like (+1) 1

The next is Sokor. They destroyed us last time by using the pick and roll. I hope Yeng has an antidote to that. Reyes was clueless on how to neutralize it.

chief i'm not sure whether this will be the same korean team that nearly lost to the blue eagles in the jones cup. but i remember in the jones cup, that was the korean national team that played with a naturalized player. be that as it may, with what gilas showed last night against the chinese, we have more than a fighting chance of beating korea. tutal hindi naman si reyes ang coach ngayon :D :D :D

chief i'm not sure whether this will be the same korean team that nearly lost to the blue eagles in the jones cup. but i remember in the jones cup, that was the korean national team that played with a naturalized player. be that as it may, with what gilas showed last night against the chinese, we have more than a fighting chance of beating korea. tutal hindi naman si reyes ang coach ngayon :D :D :D

100% agree on the argument that we got a better chance (not because we have Jordan Clarkson), but it's coach Yeng now at the helm of the Philippine National Team in Basketball, hehehe

• Like (+1) 2

But that Korean team then used Ratliffe minimally, as they realized from the get go that they can do well against Ateneo kahit hindi ibabad ang kanilang naturalized import

The fact that Reyes is not the coach brings comfort to me, chief. I want us to beat Korea so we can get another shot at the Chinese.

Paul lee, Pringle, Yap and Tui are shooters and problema lang kc di bumubuka ang depensa kc wala tayo threat sa ilalim and rebounder. If only Slaughter and Fajardo were there.. Di magfifieasta yung malalaki ng chino sa loob nung 3rd quarter.

Shooter kong shooter, but not streak shooters... chicken/egg din yan.hindi din bumobokas loob dahil hindi hot streakers ang nasa labas. Style of play din dapat mag shift parang euro basketball ang style

I agree, please remove Reyes and if my memory is correct dun sa FIBA worlds, nung na question yung limited minutes ni Junmar, sabi nya dahil ng +/- sa game on which kung tama din na aalala ko, puro + nangyayari pag nasaloob si Junmar. Reyes focus lagi sa main man nya at kahit masama ang laro, ibabalik sa late game. This is RP team na lahat pwede pumutok, if maganda game nung nasa bench, then he desrve extended minutes sana. Just saying.

Agree as well on Junmar & Greg, they will atleast limit yung dalawang 7 footer ng china pero for sure mas mapapagod yung 7 footers nila dahil they also need to defend Junmar and Greg as well.

JunMar Fajardo to replace Asi Taulava, but this is NOT to disrespect the latter.

nah on Slaughter, though am an NSD Ginebra fan, pwede pa siguro si Japhet Aguilar (most experienced rim protector on international plays) - but should be on tip-top shape (not recovering from injury).

Who will be JUnMar sub? Ill always choose Slaugther vs Almazan and other centers na meron tayo. Japhet is already included... :)