Tiu for the 3

94 - 59

36sec to go

Stan with the and 1 from a TIU assist

walang patawad ang PInas grabe

15pts for stan missed the FT

Thats it game over

PHILIPPINES WON 96 - 59

thank you brother/master for the running update.

very much appreciated.

• Like (+1) 2

I agree with this... Remember that this was hastily-formed team, and some perceived this team as a 'token' team

Remember guys, the last time Chup Reyes coach an ASIAD Team it placed seventh. SEVENTH. That is what our ASIAN ranking is.

And yet SBP's focus is always the WORLD CUP.

If GILASTOPAINTERS finish at the top 3 at least, lalong lalakas ang clamor na palitan na ang mga reyes

Likewise even a podium finish would be enough to look like a slap to the face of coach Chot

I really hope we do para mapalitan na ang coach.

i really hope we can go all the way...or at the very least 3rd place. a podium finish with a hastily formed team will not only be a kick in the butts of the father and son tandem but will also be reason enough to replace them with a more qualified and competent coach. paging mr. tab baldwin...standby ka na :D

• Like (+1) 1

i really hope we can go all the way...or at the very least 3rd place. a podium finish with a hastily formed team will not only be a kick in the butts of the father and son tandem but will also be reason enough to replace them with a more qualified and competent coach. paging mr. tab baldwin...standby ka na :D

I really hope we get a podium finish, chief. Hindi bagay si Reyes as national team coach.
  • Like (+1) 1

I really hope we get a podium finish, chief. Hindi bagay si Reyes as national team coach.

majority of us here chief believe so, too. it's only mvp and his gang who believe that puso reyes is the best coach who will bring us to the top. PU@#*!NA...MGA BULAG...O BULAG-BULAGAN!!!

majority of us here chief believe so, too. it's only mvp and his gang who believe that puso reyes is the best coach who will bring us to the top. PU@#*!NA...MGA BULAG...O BULAG-BULAGAN!!!

So far, the breast-beating and “puso” shouting cosch has not piloted us to the gold in FIBA Asia and he has been the on and off coach for a decade. Wala pa ding ginto. I hope Yeng pilots us to the gold.
  • Like (+1) 1

Here is how important the China game is:

A win vs CHN may result to the following games:

vs. THA in d QF,

vs. QAT in the SF

and vs IRN / winner of CHN v SK in the Finals.

This road to the gold is easier than playing (if we loss);

SK in the QF

Iran in the SF

CHN in the Finals

but we all know how difficult this will be

Edited by daphne loves derby

Whether it's Toroman or Baldwin or Reyes handles the Philippine team I will give respect who coaches it. Though I will reserve my comments after the Asian Games. It's still one game and it would be premature to judge Coach Yeng Guiao. Also the Kazakhstan we faced the other day day is not as strong as the one we faced in 2013.

This Asian Games team is very interesting to watch. It may or may not alter the current system our Philippine Team is into. If we win against China on the 21st, what will be the reaction of SBP? If we lose, (knock on wood), how the Filipino fans would react?