Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Do you think, aside from Haddadi, Iran is really better than RP talent-wise?

^As I said, it was a big blow to SG since SG lost a big. We need height. I still believe that talent-wise, RP is better than Iran. I wouldn't say that about China since China has had a couple of players play in the NBA.

With the score I believe this has been settled.

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 1

Been observing your discussion with Celts on the issue. I don't think me posting before the game would actually settle your argument. It's a He said She said thing.

With the score, it shows once and for all that Iran even without their main man Haddadi is indeed the better team man for man.

Didn't know you're quite sensitive if proven otherwise. :lol:

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 2
Guest eljuego

Ok. That being said, was Greece the better team man for man when they beat the USA in the 2006 Worlds? Coz if you answer yes, then you're saying that Papaloukas and company are better than Lebron, Wade, etc individually.

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 6

Ngek :ohmy: ... nanalo lang ng 1 time tama ba un na gamiting example to say Greece is better than the USA man for man? Siguro pwedeng bigyan ng benefit of the doubt baka kasi CHAMBA. Ano ba kasi ang batayan mo? Baka naman FEEL mo lang kaya pinanindigan mo na?

Ung Iran - Gilas, ilang beses na nagharap yan for the past years. Laging talo Pinas. Unless na laging Chamba ang panalo ng Iran ( na hindi naman kasi tambak e) siguro naman sapat nang batayan na aminin na mas mahina na talaga ang Pinas sa Iran man for man. -_-

• Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 1
Guest eljuego

Chamba? Talaga? 6 points is chamba for you? Ok lang sana pag 3 points, puede pang tawaging chamba pero 6 points chamba? Magjujustify ka pa na once as against a couple of times. The fact of the matter is Greece won over the US and I was asking if that victory makes Greece better man for man.

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 6

Mr. Eljuego let's stick to Iran-Gilas as this is what the thread is all about.

Just as Peithe have asked you to, why not just give the reasons why you think Gilas is better than Iran man for man. This would put an end to your long drawn argument which in my opinion should have ended with this win by Iran since this is what Gilas have been preparing for the past 2 years.

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 1
Guest eljuego

Mr. Eljuego let's stick to Iran-Gilas as this is what the thread is all about.

Just as Peithe have asked you to, why not just give the reasons why you think Gilas is better than Iran man for man. This would put an end to your long drawn argument which in my opinion should have ended with this win by Iran since this is what Gilas have been preparing for the past 2 years.

Baka "as peithe asked you". What I posted was an analogy and a question relative to the analogy which you weren't able to answer. In view of this, I rest my case.

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 6

Hindi pa rin matanggap ang katotohanan ano? Yang ganyang thinking (unfounded sense of superiority) is why we have not made up lost ground in Asian basketball. Let's face it - we have been overtaken by several countries in terms of international basketball. Siguro kung top 1000 players lamang pa rin tayo skills-wise. Unfortunately, 12 players lang ang basketball and in this regard, Iran has proven it is better.

Edited by dencio

Guys don't make senseless debates with eljuego because it's only going nowhere and as i've said it is senseless with eljuego...

Basketball is a team game not a man for man game, remember that. A man can make a difference but it's the team who delivers.

Good game by SG their 1st win again Qatar NT, maybe theis nerves are already calm and composed. The SG team is still young and raw and that get the better of them in their games with Kuwait and Iran, nervous and eager at the sametime. Let us wait for them to mature before we discredit the SG team and program.