• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

kung nakasama si douthit, slaughter, lutz were there baka mas maganda pa naging performance ng team at mas mataas naging pwesto natin.

di bale sa fiba asia na magkaka alaman yan.

good job.

not sure about Lutz, though

if kailangan mag-vacate ng spot for Williams' entry, I say kunin nya ung kay Lutz

i don't get some people.

don't we need a team or individuals for that matter, to represent our country in sports competitions? now if we are to send a team or an individual contestant, shouldn't they aim to do the best they can do, to win the damn competition? so i don't get it when some people call out a team such as gilas a joke.

imo, these people are just feeble minded jokes themselves.

Hindi pa tapos ang mission...let's just evaluate after the call

Meanwhile, the team that will carry our flag needs all the support they need. Let's sink or swim with them muna!

Isn't it a better motivation for them that we magnify their 'positives' and hope that modifications needed aren't too late?

not sure about Lutz, though

if kailangan mag-vacate ng spot for Williams' entry, I say kunin nya ung kay Lutz

Lutz plays the SG / SF spot while Williams plays SF / PF slot, Lutz is a big loss if they will do that especially if SG would play a high speed offense and full-court man to man defense. I think there are available slots because of the exits of Rabeh, Jazul and Guevarra (due to the news that they applied for the PBA draft), it might also be better for Ababou and Sison to give way (no offense meant for them or any of their supporters) for the possible insertions of Williams, Taulava, and Douthit. Ryan Reyes may not be needed because of the current plays of Barroca and Casio, Tiu and Lassiter can double up for the point guard position if needed.....

Lutz plays the SG / SF spot while Williams plays SF / PF slot, Lutz is a big loss if they will do that especially if SG would play a high speed offense and full-court man to man defense. I think there are available slots because of the exits of Rabeh, Jazul and Guevarra (due to the news that they applied for the PBA draft), it might also be better for Ababou and Sison to give way (no offense meant for them or any of their supporters) for the possible insertions of Williams, Taulava, and Douthit. Ryan Reyes may not be needed because of the current plays of Barroca and Casio, Tiu and Lassiter can double up for the point guard position if needed.....

Pero ngayon gusto nanaman ni Toroman si santos at yap para ipasok sa smart gilas... ending nito puro pba stars din ang nasa roster ng SG... hayz...

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/272850/smartgilas-now-wants-yap-santos

Pero ngayon gusto nanaman ni Toroman si santos at yap para ipasok sa smart gilas... ending nito puro pba stars din ang nasa roster ng SG... hayz...

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/272850/smartgilas-now-wants-yap-santos

the way i see it toroman likes players that would fit the system ke pro o amateur. nagiging issue na lang ang pagkuha ng gilas ng mga pros. if pwede naman and it would do good to the team why not let them join?