Current Events Tidbits Et Al

Sa US malabo mangyari ito simply because they will have a nightmare dealing with lawsuits malulugi ang gobyerno and Sanofi. Think about the psychological effect nito sa mga magulang at batang nabigyan ng vaccine, after 2 years kapag nagkasakit (esp. high fever) na yung bata iisipin na baka ito yung side effect ng vaccine.

DOH eyes refund for dengue vaccine

By Mayen Jaymalin (The Philippine Star) | Updated December 5, 2017 - 12:00am

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/12/05/1765465/doh-eyes-refund-dengue-vaccine

Bad karma lang kailangan ni Penoy kaya ko dinamay si Bimby. My answer/opinion is already posted earlier. Camiar already posted the ineptness of Pnoy after that post. Ikaw naman lagi laging nandadamay gamit yang position paper ng WHO na wala namang concrete na sinasabi sa epekto nito.

Kay linaw unang post mo is all about the psychological effect nito sa magulang at bata ...kinokondema mo opisyales dahil sa pagbigay ng vaccine.

So tanong ko sino sinong administrasyon ba nagadminister ng vaccine? pNoy lang ba? Bakit si DU30 di mo karmahin din?

Kung tulad ng sinasabi mo ngayong pagkatapos naipakita sa iyo mga datos na wala pang concrete effect o risk na nakita so anong mali sa ginawa at sasabihin mo na hindi ito mangyayari sa US for you to make that original comment? Sige palusot pa more ha. Halatang halata bias mo sa pagiging true objective sa issue.

Clearly objective mo lang is to bash PNoy and insulate Lodi from all of these

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nakasaad na sa constitution yung max% ng foreign ownership. Wala na dapat baguhin si Du30.

On the PDR issue let the SC interpret it for final decision. Kahit hindi yan share holder that can vote on board decisions pwede din naman yan mag influence kasi investment pa rin yan na pwede mong i pullout anytime.

https://www.ucanews.com/news/philippine-catholics-fear-silencing-of-54-radio-stations/80584

Rappler was the first casualty. Now others will follow suit.

Sige lang i-celebrate nyo ang pagsasara ng mga media sources. Temporary lang yan saya nyo. Isang araw, maybe not now, but in the future pag yun magiging leader ng Pinas kontra na sa paniniwala nyo, wala na kayong matatakbuhan pa kasi puro government controlled na news sources nyo.

Ganyan naman kasi talaga ang Pinoy. Basta kaaway kelangan tanggalin, wala na paki alam sa consequences. Puro temporary fix o band aid solutions.

Edited by tk421

Nakasaad na sa constitution yung max% ng foreign ownership. Wala na dapat baguhin si Du30.

On the PDR issue let the SC interpret it for final decision. Kahit hindi yan share holder that can vote on board decisions pwede din naman yan mag influence kasi investment pa rin yan na pwede mong i pullout anytime.

On top of that, there is a provision that Rappler management and board have to consult with the PDR holders regarding financial matters of the company. SEC concludes that this provision exposes Rappler to foreign influence.

I believe those who say that Rappler is a CIA propaganda machine masquerading as news organization.

• 1 month later...

So... I was in MOA the other day and I saw some kids practicing their cheer leading performance. Then I heard them speak in Mandarin. I thought: oh cute. Theres an international cheerleading event happening nearby.

Then I found out that its actually a NATIONAL cheerleading event. With China as a participant. Im not very cheerful anymore.

Edited by tk421

So... I was in MOA the other day and I saw some kids practicing their cheer leading performance. Then I heard them speak in Mandarin. I thought: oh cute. Theres an international cheerleading event happening nearby.

Then I found out that its actually a NATIONAL cheerleading event. With China as a participant. Im not very cheerful anymore.

I assume that those are Chinese cheerleading guest performers, right?

If there were American cheer-leading team as guest performers, I bet you wouldn't mind. Hmm?

I assume that those are Chinese cheerleading guest performers, right?

If there were American cheer-leading team as guest performers, I bet you wouldn't mind. Hmm?

Youd be wrong. National competition nga. Theres no place in it for international competitors. Kahit nga sa PBA napapa iling ako sa imports eh.

At buti sana kung exhibition lang, no? They entered as competitors.

Edited by tk421

Youd be wrong. National competition nga. Theres no place in it for international competitors. Kahit nga sa PBA napapa iling ako sa imports eh.

At buti sana kung exhibition lang, no? They entered as competitors.

This is not a National Government activity.

The National Cheerleading Championship 2018 is organized by NCC Philipines, a private organization.

This is not a National-Government-sponsored competition.

It is a private commercial events production.

No need to express your misguided patriotism in complaining about international teams performing in the competitions.

This is their Mission and Vision:

MISSION:

• To promote the sport of International Competitive Cheerleading as a means to raise the caliber of local cheerleading.

• To promote the ideas of good sportsmanship, personal integrity and accountability, team cooperation and community activities.

• To develop cheerleaders that possess world-class cheerleading skills and abilities

• To develop cheerleading instructors and athletes adept and knowledgeable in world class training methods and expertise.

• To standardize and inculcate the rules and regulations of competitive cheerleading and develop world-class and international quality training methods and skills

• To organize the country’s premiere cheerleading tournament annually as a means to showcase the country’s best cheerleading skills and talents.

It is also the NCC’s mission is to select, train, and support a Philippine cheerleading squad to participate and win in international competitions.

VISION:

The National Cheerleading Championship's vision is to become the premier organization for the advancement of cheerleading as a sport through developing and training world-class Filipino cheerleading athletes by providing international-standard training methods, services, and facilities, and a venue for a national cheerleading tournament.

Edited by camiar

Well... so is the PBA. But I'm also irked by thier use of (Western) imports. Kung national, national, kung international, international.

Kung ganun lang pala. Have we ever had a foreigner (as in no Filipino blood at all) as a contestant for Miss Philippines? Kasi parang ganun ang ginawa nila.

The national competiton, at its heart, is where you're supposed to get your candidates from for the international competition. It's pretty hard to pull that off if the winners from the national level are from another country.

VISION:

The National Cheerleading Championship's vision is to become the premier organization for the advancement of cheerleading as a sport through developing and training world-class Filipino cheerleading athletes by providing international-standard training methods, services, and facilities, and a venue for a national cheerleading tournament.

So recently, weve seen a fired family member got assigned a new position, a disgraced customs officer assigned to another government pisition, and an alleged drug lord (pduts pal, reportedly) being exonerated of any crimes.

Harap-harapan na nang gagago, wala pa din sa kanila...