Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

SIR BAMBAMBOOM <<<< negative ano model ang gusto mo? may matt black, polished black , and rootbeer.

SIR CURIOUS GENTLEMAN <<<<< Message sent...

baka panaman pwedeng pa pm ng mga models na available na shades mo.. Yung mga 5K to 10K price range.. San ang meet up mo if ever?

SIR BATMAN 03<<<< i cant promise any RX for the next shipment, as of now, what i have right now is the last shipment of RX sent to me by my contacts, i still have alot of rx as of now so i cant promise any shipments...

To all:

I have order for the following units:

SI Ballistic M-Frame (these model are only sold to Military personnel) (5 units)

Flak Jacket (Assorted Colors) (5 units)

Pit Boss ( 5 units ) (2 units are already reserved)

as soon as I disposed all of my stocks the said order model will increase its no...

tnx guysss

bro kas, pa PM naman ng price ng Flack Jacket na Jet Black. Puno na yata inbox mo. Thanks!

sir SAXMAN, DD, MESOHORNY <<<< re price of flack jacket and its model or combination are still unknown, it will will be determine tru the following

combinations:

if it is ordinary frame with iridium lens

if the lens is polarized

if the lens is signature series

if it is customized,

if the frame is numbered series.

if you dont have any idea re my flak jacket price is, you can browse my previous post of flak jacket im sure i still have the lowest price for a brand new shades here in MTC....

FOR PITTBOSS -- 5 units ordered. 4 have sure buyer only 1 unit are still available. consist of (2) rootbeer (2) Matt black (1) polished black

Tentative arrival of the said 5 units will be on or before july 24, 2010.

SIR CURIOUS GENTLEMAN <<<<< tnx for reminding me about my mail box... you can pm your messages...tnx again...

SIR/MADAM XCHINESEBEAUTY<<<< KINDLY MAKE YOUR OWN TREAD SO THAT YOU CAN MONITOR YOUR OWN PROGRESS TNX FOR DROPPING BY MY TREAD....

TO ALL:::

Just received a call from U.S.,

Sure units to arrive on July 24,

7 units Pitt Boss (1 rootbeer, 1 matt black <<< reserved to bambamboom)

(1 rootbeer, 1 matt black <<< abdul of green hills)

(1 Polished Black <<<< PO3 garcia of Taguig)

(2 units unknown color are still available, market price is 38,000 to 39,000) my price is 17,500

Flak jacket Livestrong (no. of units unknow)

radar (model unknown quantity unknow)

sorry guys saglit lang ang call, it will be posted kung hindi kyo mauunahan... again ty po....