Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

Good day guyssss....

Up coming units already reserved in u.s. is M frame... 10 units (colors and specification unknown)

10 units of Oakley Ballistic Goggle was cancel...

yun palang po ang update so far... i wont take orders anymore ang gulo kung ano nalang po ang dumating... ill post asap...ty po

sir kas;

ready to get my next pair of rx glasses. is there any oakley rx which has a clip-on? getting tired of having to bring 2 sets of eye glasses to the beach or anywhere else. hope you can give advice on which to get next according to my need. thanks!

i dont have any idea re Oakley clip-on sir, i dont think they'll gunna make one,, my closes advice sir is make your rx glasses a Transitions Photochromic Lenses, it quickly adjust and adapt in changing light to help protect from the sun's rays. these type of lens are mostly expensive but it worth it....

ok sir much thanks again.. dalaw dalaw lang ako d2 sa thread mo.. medyo malapad kase yung face ko kaya gusto ko yung medyo malaki sukat.. yung last ko kase oakley evade gift lang ng ate ko.. pag meron po msg me sir.... hope to deal with u po... salamat ulit..

re wingspan wala pa po ako dumating ganitong model.... ill update later kung ano pa po ang available and whats coming....

SIR BATMAN 03<<<< i cant promise any RX for the next shipment, as of now, what i have right now is the last shipment of RX sent to me by my contacts, i still have alot of rx as of now so i cant promise any shipments...

To all:

I have order for the following units:

SI Ballistic M-Frame (these model are only sold to Military personnel) (5 units)

Flak Jacket (Assorted Colors) (5 units)

Pit Boss ( 5 units ) (2 units are already reserved)

as soon as I disposed all of my stocks the said order model will increase its no...

tnx guysss