Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

SOLD

Sir striker <<<< breathless 2 units (SOLD OUT), Ember Polished Black 22-191, Halfwire matte black (SOLD OUT)

Sir benicio <<<< metal plate brush chrome OX5051-0353 (SOLD OUT)

SOLD AS OF APRIL 29, 2010

Sir Allan MSC<<< Straight Jacket

Mam Cora MSC <<<< Drill Bit & Caliper

Sir RAVELIGHT MTC <<<<< Rachet 4.0

Sir BENICIO <<<< Oil Drum

Sir JESS Assis PPSC <<<< Straigh Jacket

Sir VINROSE <<<<< Hijinkx Matte Black

Sir ROLANDO GARCIA PPSC <<<< Probation Toast bronse Polarized

MAM CHINAEYEDGIRL <<<< Evade 22-174, behave polished Gold vr35 gold iridium

Fr. ROMEL ROSALES <<<< rough house black white OX1036-0453, Blade II Watch

sir ACROGADOR <<<<< Blade II watch, spender mulberry

Sir BUTOTSKI <<<<< sculpt 4.0 polished black 12-256

MAM EVELYN FNTI <<<<< intervene 4.0 olive chrome 12-465

MAM JOSIE PPSC <<<<< intervene 4.0 matte black 12-464

MAM NORMA V <<<<< intervene 2.0 olive chrome 12-461

MARAMI PA PO POST LANG PO KUNG MY INQUIRY Tnx guyssss....

Sir MIKELUVIN <<<< negative pa po ako sa icepick

Sir X2PHER <<<< Negative po ako magkakaroon nito. Oakley Original products lang po ako nagpaparating. Bracket po malabo...

I appreciate your response sir. What did you mean Oakley Orig products po ako nag paparating? Yung particular model po ba na ito wala po sa US? Thanks again

Hope You Don't Mind Bro Gilbert Posting My Pics Wearing Oakley products That I'ved Got From You.

Oakley Hijinx Matte Black Polarized.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs336.ash1/28943_1125475994869_1766240066_232447_8193750_n.jpg

Oakley Pitboss Polished Black VR28 Lens

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs442.ash1/24371_1109866244635_1766240066_206378_3511941_n.jpg

Bro's/Sis's Sana makita ko rin ang mga OAKLEY's nyo na suot nyo so we have idea kung ano itsura pag naka FIT na, para sa susunod mas mabiliis na mag decide kung ano bibilhin kay bro gilbert. Thanks.

sir x2pher-sir ang oakley bracket daw po kasi is not available in the oakley.com u.s. site.sa japan po kasi meron nitong oakley bracket as informed by sir kas.anyway there are other models that you can choose.try po looking at the website,im sure marami po kayong magugustuhan.have a great day.

sir kas- any update dun po sa bag?hehehe.thanks

I appreciate your response sir. What did you mean Oakley Orig products po ako nag paparating? Yung particular model po ba na ito wala po sa US? Thanks again

"Correct me if im wrong..." according to my contact in Oakley Foothill BRACKET is not considered made in Oakley USA, it is made in JAPAN ... as per majority of the Oakley Collectors,fanatics and Enthusiasts they knew that if the Oakley eyewear is not made in US it is not considered authentic Original Oakley Products... to me in my opinion "Bracket is not Authentic Oakley Product"- this phrase can be challenge or corrected by a reliable or expert in this field of Oakley Products... in any means anybody can share there opinion regarding BRACKET model so that it can help Oakley fanatics like us to avoid or miss lead by the sellers.... that includes also MEERA Ent. bec they are the one who imports this units....

"Correct me if im wrong..." according to my contact in Oakley Foothill BRACKET is not considered made in Oakley USA, it is made in JAPAN ... as per majority of the Oakley Collectors,fanatics and Enthusiasts they knew that if the Oakley eyewear is not made in US it is not considered authentic Original Oakley Products... to me in my opinion "Bracket is not Authentic Oakley Product"- this phrase can be challenge or corrected by a reliable or expert in this field of Oakley Products... in any means anybody can share there opinion regarding BRACKET model so that it can help Oakley fanatics like us to avoid or miss lead by the sellers.... that includes also MEERA Ent. bec they are the one who imports this units....

Appreciate your response sir, however, I may disagree with your premise that if its not made in the USA then it is not authentic.

There's gotta be some rational explanation as to why there are particular models that are not available in the US shore but available in some countries (e.g Japan, Australia, UK) One thing to consider is its position to design and customize frames specifically for "Asian Fitting" Second is probably due to Japan's stature of having one of the best engineers and ingenuity designers in the world. These are just my personal opinion as I couldn't say I'm the authority when it comes to oakley products.

I will probably get an oakley sunglass from you sir, my Juliet might be looking for her romeo2 this months to come.

:rolleyes:

Re penny sir? Medyo hindi na ko sure d2 sir kung kaya pa mag padala ng ganitong unit, faceout na to sir i have 2 units left, one is serialized plasma ice iridium price is 18,000. the other one is custom polished ruby red for the price of 20,000... these are the remaining highend units I have right now...

bro pwede ba paki post ang pics?

Appreciate your response sir, however, I may disagree with your premise that if its not made in the USA then it is not authentic.

There's gotta be some rational explanation as to why there are particular models that are not available in the US shore but available in some countries (e.g Japan, Australia, UK) One thing to consider is its position to design and customize frames specifically for "Asian Fitting" Second is probably due to Japan's stature of having one of the best engineers and ingenuity designers in the world. These are just my personal opinion as I couldn't say I'm the authority when it comes to oakley products.

I will probably get an oakley sunglass from you sir, my Juliet might be looking for her romeo2 this months to come.

:rolleyes:

WELL TAKEN BRO WELL TAKEN....

Hi,

Im very much interrested in buying one of you items. That would be either the Intervene or the Spoke 4.0 polished black which is for 5k each. if you you can provide me your contact number so i can see the item itself, i would really appreciate it.

i hope to hear from you at the soonest.

Thanks

to all of my friendships, clients, lookers, critics, at mamahalin palang... sorry po sa long absent ko busy sa team building and may darating po akong visita kaya need to fix my house kaya bc po but im back to update you po... sorry po ulit

sir [sW/WES]<<<< negative pa po sa polished ruby penny, im still holding the unit hangang hindi ko naco-confirm kung may darating pang ganitong penny i dont have this in my collection....

Sir bongt <<<< contact info sent sir...

to

Sir Godzilla, roboratski, M43l and Lookers <<<<<< heres the update

STILL AVAILABLE UNITS

shades

Hijinkx Matte Black Grey Polarized 5,500.00

Hijinkx crystal maroon brown polarized customized 5,500.00

Jawbone matte white vr28 polarized customized 8,000.00

Jawbone Custom Polished White Jaw VR28 Oakley Pol 8,000.00

disobey striped plum vr50 brown gradient 7,500.00

Warden Polished Gold VR28 Iridium 7,500.00 (see pics below)

post-219777-127363448527.jpg

post-219777-127363450825.jpg

post-219777-127363453352.jpg

post-219777-127363454763.jpg

for RX

evade brush chrome 22-174 5,000.00 ( 7 units available)

intervene 2.0 olive chrome 12-461 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

intervene 4.0 toast 12-463 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

intervene 4.0 pewter 12-462 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

treaty 4.0 sable titanium 22-096 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

treaty 4.0 polished brown titanium 22-0955,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

treaty 4.0 berry titanium 22-098 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

treaty 4.0 polished black 22-097 5,000.00 ( 2 units left)

treaty 2.0 polished brown 22-091 5,000.00 ( 3 units left)

treaty 2.0 berry titanium 22-094 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

treaty 2.0 polished black titamium 22-0935,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

spoke 4.0 polished black 11-884 5,000.00 ( 5 units left)

oakley ember black chrome 22-188 5,000.00 ( 2 units left)

oakley ember brown chrome 22-198 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

oakley ember polished brown 22-190 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

elaborate garnet OX5039-0350 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

elaborate polished black OX5039-0250 5,000.00 ( 2 units left)

sculpt 4.0 polished black 12-256 5,000.00 ( last unit for this model)

valve polished black OX3093-0153 5,000.00 ( 2 units left)

yun lang po.... wala na pong iba...