Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

confirm item so far

MADAM CHINAEYEDGIRL <<<< EVADE 22-174, behave polished Gold vr35

SIR ACROGADOR <<<<<< metal plate brush chrome OX5051-0353

SIR KASMUTINGRATO <<<<< PANGO! PANGO! PANGO! Rough house....

Sir Striker <<<<< Metal plate, elaborate...

SOLD

Sir striker <<<< breathless 2 units (SOLD OUT), Ember Polished Black 22-191, Halfwire matte black (SOLD OUT)

Sir benicio <<<< metal plate brush chrome OX5051-0353 (SOLD OUT)

kasmutingrato@

san loc mo ?at paki pm ung price at contact # pls

i cant post my contact details on this board maybe you could so that i can contact you.., IM and PM's are not working so far,

may location is at the fort taguig, and marikina area after ofc hours and weekend,

re price, are already posted in this tread...

kasmutingrato- sir thank you so much for the fast easy transaction.nahilo kami ng friend ko kanina sa sobrang dami ng choices.hehehe.my friend and my wife are so happy with the oakley breathless.thanks to you my wife and friend are now part of the oakley club.hehehe.i am so happy with my new halfwire 2.0.sayang nga lang at naubusan ako ng metal plate.hehehe.thanks sir sa jawbone.im so blessed to have met someone like you.so accomodating and so easy to transact with.keep up the good work sir.can't wait for next months supplies.thanks sir for everything.

I totally agree with this. I have fifteen (15) juliets, eight (8) pennys, four (4) wiretaps, one (1) flack jacket and romeo 2.0, around 8 rx (Treaty, Split Thread, Jacknife, Soft Tail, Ember etc.). Magastos nga but I still continue collecting!!!!

Anyways, Pareng Kas I need your confirmation asap if you have a polished black Ember sa mga dumating na RX mo. Thanks

Sayang ito lagi ako una nagpapareserve weeks before dumating with matching follow up, here is my clear proof pero naubusan pa rin. Ika nga ako ang nagtanim, ako ang nagbayo pero iba ang kumain!!!!!!!!!!

Sayang ito lagi ako una nagpapareserve weeks before dumating with matching follow up, here is my clear proof pero naubusan pa rin. Ika nga ako ang nagtanim, ako ang nagbayo pero iba ang kumain!!!!!!!!!!

My deepest apology to my best client here in MTC, i was so confident kahit maubusan ka, kc your my most closest friend, anything you want from oakley eye wear i can get it for you, you knew that sir, na miss look ko lang ang stocks ko and to monitor all those who txt me a week ahead of the delivery, i dont have enough sleep that day bec i want to post all of my product para makita ng mga clients sa MTC, i can make it up to you sir this May, i hope out friendship will not affect my irresponsible action... again my deepest apology to you sir and to all who didnt received there orders...

sir pag morder po ako ng penny how much yung lowest price i could get one? thanks

Re penny sir? Medyo hindi na ko sure d2 sir kung kaya pa mag padala ng ganitong unit, faceout na to sir i have 2 units left, one is serialized plasma ice iridium price is 18,000. the other one is custom polished ruby red for the price of 20,000... these are the remaining highend units I have right now...

Edited by kasmutingrato

My deepest apology to my best client here in MTC, i was so confident kahit maubusan ka, kc your my most closest friend, anything you want from oakley eye wear i can get it for you, you knew that sir, na miss look ko lang ang stocks ko and to monitor all those who txt me a week ahead of the delivery, i dont have enough sleep that day bec i want to post all of my product para makita ng mga clients sa MTC, i can make it up to you sir this May, i hope out friendship will not affect my irresponsible action... again my deepest apology to you sir and to all who didnt received there orders...

Apology accepted, we all make mistakes once in a while and this one is definitely not an exception. I wrote the above comment to test your real personal attitude, professionalism and customer service. Kas, you passed my test with flying colors not only because you bravely accepted your fault but more importantly, you are humble enough to apologize. KUDOS to the greatest seller of Oakley products in MTC. Just remember when my item arrives the next time around, I am just a phone call away. Thanks!