• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

how much for the warrant kas?

i might not get the pitboss anymore, just had my wiretap lenses changed to shades so i have no use of it, but am sure lots of guys here will get it...

WARRANT !!!!!!! Meron sir..... Wait habulin ko sa brooo ko.... sorry na miss look ko message mo sir....

Got my Intervene 2.0 Toast yesterday. I was pleased with it and I even had a chance to check and try other rx glasses. By the way, the Ichiro Suzuki signature juliet is great. I'm thinking of getting one myself or some other signature series.

Medyo naglakad nga lang ako ng malayo from MC Depot. Langya kasi The Fort e. Designed for people with cars. Pero ok lang, hinatid naman ako sa main street ni Kas.

Until next time, Kas. :thumbsupsmiley:

Any nice prescription glasses for the ladies? Was looking for a nice black and red frame. My current pair right now are a last minute grab plastic Emo style which is totally not me. Lol.

Oh, and do they come with 0% up to 6 months installments? Just wondering. :)

hmmmm may girl ulit....

Wolcome mam purrtypwincess to my tread... re ladies rx i still got a few...

fate 2.0 polished black

coto 2.0 brown chrome titanium

SCULPT 6.0 POLISHED BLACK

Poetic 4.0 Polished Chocolate Titanium

Poetic 4.0 Polished Black Titanium

TREATY 4.0 BERRY TITANIUM ( i know you gunna like this, but im not sure if my cousin will buy this from me)

all of these are posted in my tread pls do check them out, regarding authenticity of my products, pls read my feedbacks.

installment? mam my price is only 4,500 for my RX regardless of the model... if your familiar with the products you wont think twice i promise.... again welcome to MTC...