Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looking for a home defense handgun, occasional carry.

any alternatives to the glock? it seems to be the recommendation of most but looking for options.

salamat

Hmm before my purchase I was also eyeing for

Some sig and sauer. But eventually got glock anyway because of many positive reviews and personally i think it's a really pretty looking pistol. :))

Drill Sergeant, sorry for the late reply. been busy in real life. have you had previous experience with handguns? in your home? do you have kids? Glocks are cool and make good guns, BUT, with a kid around, or being a first time user, you might want to settle for one with an external safety first. try out Armscor, Tanfoglio, Norinco, or CZ models with external safety.

once you think that you are competent enough to handle a firearm with internal safeties, then you can move to Glocks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Any Tanfoglio Force 99 9mm user here?

I have a bunch of Tanfoglio handguns noong panahon pa ng MAP/P series nila. I prefer the Forc series kasi may decocker siya.

Alternatives to the Glock marami... Sig Sauer P320, P365, HS2000/Springfield XD Mod series, smith & Wesson 9c. I prefer using a compact/subcompact polymer pistol as my edc. Lugging around an all steel gun is very heave and such a hassle.