Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

dapat lang talagang tanggalin. ang basis ko lang ung naka record sa uaap. kung ang nakalagay sa listahan ng uaap na noong 1991 ang nagchampion feu eh di un ang kelangan pagbasehan regardless of what other people think.

huh? Meron yata * yung championship na yun? Bakit di tinanggap ng USA yung silver medals nila when they lost to Russia in the past olympic tourney? Mas matindi pa nga pati mga surviving relatives aren't allowed to claim their medals (sa will ng players).

Why did you know that DLSU didn't play the replay game? They didn't play to become champions. Are you a true champion then? This kind of statement is only for non-athletes. Doesn't matter what happened as long as that is what's on the list. I think for an athlete it matters. Everytime there is a controversy - the score should reflect the winner. Even if the ref caused your loss, you made the technical free throw, foul shot, block, save, timeout or whatever.

Sana pinalaban na lang nila yung 3rd placer for FEU to beat someone in the finals. Ayun champion na sila. :)

Congrats to Ateneo on game1.

Great game by both teams!!!

Ateneo for their offense and De La Salle for their trademark press!

It's was a joy to watch the vaunted La Salle fullcourt press. Ateneo got rattled by it and the turn-overs stat showed it. Too bad La Salle's offense game was not firing on all cylinders. Ateneo on the other hand was on top of their offensive game.

If La Salle gets it offense right, expect them to dominate Game 2.

Game 3 will be too close to call!

ANIMO LA SALLE!

Natawa ako sa isang announcer

"Rabah is unconscious tonight!"

What the f#&k... :lol:

normally that's how sporscasters in the nba or any other major sport in the u.s. term it when a player is "in the zone" as they say.

is rabah's case last night, he really was "unconscious"....from his point of view i guess the hoop looked as big as the atlantic ocean. ;)

Kahapon mas maraming atenista kaysa la sallsta sa upper at b at bleachers. Sa La Salle side na ako napaupo pero mas solid pa rin ang cheering ng ateneo.

Sa huwebes, palagay ko mas marami pang lalo ang ateneo. Maraming la salista na nasiraan ng loob. Malayo ang Taft hambing sa Loyola heights. Mula Ateneo, isang LRT lang, andoon ka na. Mula La Salle, dalawang sakay pa- LRT tapos MRT.

Palagay ko lang, kung sino ang mas marami sa huwebes siyang mananalo. Hindi na pahusayan maglaro ang labanan, palakihan na ng puso.

Kahapon mas maraming atenista kaysa la sallsta sa upper at b at bleachers. Sa La Salle side na ako napaupo pero mas solid pa rin ang cheering ng ateneo.

Sa huwebes, palagay ko mas marami pang lalo ang ateneo. Maraming la salista na nasiraan ng loob. Malayo ang Taft hambing sa Loyola heights. Mula Ateneo, isang LRT lang, andoon ka na. Mula La Salle, dalawang sakay pa- LRT tapos MRT.

Palagay ko lang, kung sino ang mas marami sa huwebes siyang mananalo. Hindi na pahusayan maglaro ang labanan, palakihan na ng puso.

Top 10 reasons why La Salle will win the championship:

5. Because Chris Tiu has tapings of Pinoy Records every Thursday.

complete version (w/ links) on my blog. nasa sig ko ang link :D

laughing all the way on this one man.... :lol: ...... he was a no show in game one (2 points, 3 fouls), buti na lang gRABEH was firing on all cylinders.... let see who'll show up on thursday....

Edited by rldelrosario

Naalala ko nga yung sa 1991. Nanalo talaga ang DLSU sa final nila nun against FEU. 80-77 yata ang final score nun. (kinda unsure with the exact figures). Wala pang Final Four nun and the final is just one game instead of the current best-of-3. And also, malakas talaga ang lineup ng La Salle nun, limpot, cardel and dwight lago.. wow!

Pero dito ako hindi maliwanagan. Bakit nabawi sa kanila yun? Advanced thanks for the upcoming answer.

At least yung sa 2004 na-gets ko pa. (2 players with ineligibility, thus disqualifying the team from winning the title)

Buti nga bumawi talaga ang FEU, fair and square noong '97. Sayang ang matinding upset na ginawa ng DLSU nun. Fourth-seeder beating top seed USTe.

Sa napapanood ko, mukhang Ateneo ang mananalo this year.

I don't belong to any of the three schools...i am a thomasian (UST)...so i am neither for nor against any of the schools mentioned but i suggest that lets just respect each other's school...

it is already given that we owe loyalty to our respective schools...it won't do us any good in attacking other institutions...just my opinion...

peace to everyone...

(this is with regard to PODE and FLY's exchange of messages)

Edited by uvgotmale
Naalala ko nga yung sa 1991. Nanalo talaga ang DLSU sa final nila nun against FEU. 80-77 yata ang final score nun. (kinda unsure with the exact figures). Wala pang Final Four nun and the final is just one game instead of the current best-of-3. And also, malakas talaga ang lineup ng La Salle nun, limpot, cardel and dwight lago.. wow!

Pero dito ako hindi maliwanagan. Bakit nabawi sa kanila yun? Advanced thanks for the upcoming answer.

At least yung sa 2004 na-gets ko pa. (2 players with ineligibility, thus disqualifying the team from winning the title)

Buti nga bumawi talaga ang FEU, fair and square noong '97. Sayang ang matinding upset na ginawa ng DLSU nun. Fourth-seeder beating top seed USTe.

Sa napapanood ko, mukhang Ateneo ang mananalo this year.

FYI. it was a twice to beat advantage for DLSU. It wasn't a best of 3. If DLSU wins, champions. If FEU wins, another game. I thought that's what it was.

baka mali ako. Yung point guard (Espinosa) had 5 fouls and the table officials forgot to take him out of the game. so he played extra minute(s) (not sure) and then was taken out after finding out he had 5 fouls. am not sure if FEU was given technical free throws, paki-correct na lang.

Close game and DLSU won at the end. So FEU filed a protest after the game. Meron kasi final score/buzzer. Game over - decided.

But after a review, nag-request ng replay. The admin/heads of DLSU decided not to play.

So FEU became champions coz of DLSU default.

FYI. it was a twice to beat advantage for DLSU. It wasn't a best of 3. If DLSU wins, champions. If FEU wins, another game. I thought that's what it was.

baka mali ako. Yung point guard (Espinosa) had 5 fouls and the table officials forgot to take him out of the game. so he played extra minute(s) (not sure) and then was taken out after finding out he had 5 fouls. am not sure if FEU was given technical free throws, paki-correct na lang.

Close game and DLSU won at the end. So FEU filed a protest after the game. Meron kasi final score/buzzer. Game over - decided.

But after a review, nag-request ng replay. The admin/heads of DLSU decided not to play.

So FEU became champions coz of DLSU default.

Ah ok. I got it. Ngayon ko lang nalaman eh.

Hmm.. what was the format before? Top 2 teams with the better record having a twice-to-beat advantage?

huh? Meron yata * yung championship na yun? Bakit di tinanggap ng USA yung silver medals nila when they lost to Russia in the past olympic tourney? Mas matindi pa nga pati mga surviving relatives aren't allowed to claim their medals (sa will ng players).

Why did you know that DLSU didn't play the replay game? They didn't play to become champions. Are you a true champion then? This kind of statement is only for non-athletes. Doesn't matter what happened as long as that is what's on the list. I think for an athlete it matters. Everytime there is a controversy - the score should reflect the winner. Even if the ref caused your loss, you made the technical free throw, foul shot, block, save, timeout or whatever.

Sana pinalaban na lang nila yung 3rd placer for FEU to beat someone in the finals. Ayun champion na sila. :)

Congrats to Ateneo on game1.

Of course. Nanonood ako ng UAAP noon. If you wan't you can reasearch it yourself on the internet. Ayan may nag second the motion na nga sa statement ko. First of all I'm athlete before making any statements please research the facts first before coming up with your own conclusion. Ika nga maraming namamatay sa maling haka haka.

If you want I can list down the champs from 1990 up to the present

1988 - DLSU vs. FEU winner DLSU

1990 - DLSU vs. UE winner DLSU

1991 - DLSU vs. FEU winner FEU by default. DLSU did not play in the replay game.

1992 - FEU vs. Adamson winner FEU

1993 - UST via sweep

1994 - UST vs. DLSU winner UST (first time they instituted the final four)

1995 - UST vs. DLSU winner UST

1996 - UST vs. DLSU winner UST

1997 - FEU vs. DLSU winner FEU

1998 - FeU vs. DLSU winner DLSU

1999 - DLSU vs. UST winner DLSU

2000 - DLSU vs. FEU winner FEU

2001 - DLSU vs. ADMU winner DLSU

2002 - ADMU vs. DLSU winner ADMU

2003 - ADMU vs. FEU winner FEU

2004 - FEU vs. DLSU winner FEU by forfeit (DLSU used ineligible players during that season and forfeited their championship)

2005 - FEU vs. DLSU winner FEU

2006 - ADMU vs. UST winner UST

2007 - UE vs. DLSU winner DLSU

siguro enough proof yan para masabing updated ako sa uaap.

2000 - DLSU vs. FEU winner FEU

Di ba nanalo ang La Salle nung 2000? If my memory serves me right, I think when ADMU won in 2002, the battle cry for La Salle was "Gimme 5.." So that means they have won 4 straight before Ateneo defeated them.. 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 were all DLSU.. The Ritualo years..

I was in La Salle during that 1991 Tony Boy Espinosa fiasco.. DLSU were unbeteable during that time, Limpot was unstoppable and FEU's duo of Vic Pablo and Abarrientos can't do anything about it.. I was even there when we defeated FEU to grab the crown.. However on the game itself, it was announced in Araneta that there would be a re-match but we don't know why..

After the DLSU community found out the reason (as stated repeatedly in previous posts), they decided not to involve themselves on the re-match and eventually, the crown was given to FEU.. Why? La Salle felt that a minor fracas such as that can not decide the game.. Mind you, malaki-laki na din ang lamang ng DLSU nun sa FEU kahit pa andun si Tony Boy ng ilang ticks na lang sa oras.. Plus it was not La Salle's fault, the UAAP officials made a boo-boo and they should be the ones that should have been reprimanded not La Salle..

Di bale, kahit papaano naranasan ko din mag-celebrate ng championship coz I was a freshman in 1991.. My 3 in La Salle were all UAAP basketball hearbreakers as UST just dominated the league at that time.. Thanks to Limpot and company, I guess.. haha..

Of course. Nanonood ako ng UAAP noon. If you wan't you can reasearch it yourself on the internet. Ayan may nag second the motion na nga sa statement ko. First of all I'm athlete before making any statements please research the facts first before coming up with your own conclusion. Ika nga maraming namamatay sa maling haka haka.

ang basis ko lang ung naka record sa uaap. kung ang nakalagay sa listahan ng uaap na noong 1991 ang nagchampion feu eh di un ang kelangan pagbasehan regardless of what other people think.

You are correcting someone's post and you have no basis. So DLSU believed that they were the champions because the final score said that. Would they post that without reason? If you will correct someone's post, know the details. Gusto mo ako mag-research eh ikaw hindi? :)

Do you also celebrate default? Kahit nga matalo by giving the opponents a chance kahit na over na sila sa default time payag pa din eh. Rules are rules but if you didn't beat anyone, is there a cause for celebration?

So alam mo ang list of champions? Congratulations on being an athlete. :flowers: yay!!! Siguro dapat ko i-qualify yung athlete, dapat competitive. Kasi marami namang athlete who just do it for the sport and not even be competitive. Siguro napakagaling mong athlete. :)

Mamamatay ba ako? For posting here?

Edited by complicated8