Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

How do you win, when you're up against 8 ? you can't the ateneo team is really a stronger team, but thanks to the referees DLSU wasn't given a chance to give them a better fight, this year in the UAAP, money can buy everything

Baka naman kase yun budget niyo sa ref hanggan pang 2 fouls lang kay Rabeh, o kaya pang limit lang sa playing time ni Tiu and Salamat pero di pang foul-out?

Bakit this year lang, why not include the other years when DLSU would use the NABRO refs as their practice refs? Of course there is nothing legally wrong with that, morally would be different but hard to discuss morals with people who morals are as flexible as their test results.

It is just so convenient to blame the refs and not credit the bench players from Ateneo who stepped up when the stars got in foul trouble. DLSU didn't have anyone step up at all. There is no excuse for that. Mga rason lang uli.

Baka naman kase yun budget niyo sa ref hanggan pang 2 fouls lang kay Rabeh, o kaya pang limit lang sa playing time ni Tiu and Salamat pero di pang foul-out?

Bakit this year lang, why not include the other years when DLSU would use the NABRO refs as their practice refs? Of course there is nothing legally wrong with that, morally would be different but hard to discuss morals with people who morals are as flexible as their test results.

It is just so convenient to blame the refs and not credit the bench players from Ateneo who stepped up when the stars got in foul trouble. DLSU didn't have anyone step up at all. There is no excuse for that. Mga rason lang uli.

YA!!! ADMIT IT!!!! WE CREAMED YOU THIS YEAR LIKE YOU CREAMED US IN PREVIOUS YEARS.

EH BAKIT PAG KAYO NATALO DAPAT MAY HINDI FAIR?

DAHIL BA SA MGA MATA NIYO KAYO NG PINAKA MAGALING AT PAGNATALO KAYO ANG REASON LANG AY DINAYA KAYO?

YOU THINK LIKE POLITICIANS!!!!!!! BAWAL PIKON!!!! BAWAL DIN ANG MASAMANG ASAL SA HARAP NG PUBLIKO.

The burning of your players was meant more of in the spirit of fun and jest in a purely ateneo affair inside campus.

What's your excuse? nagpapataw din ba kayo nung 'we did not know we had to get the trophy"?a

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

MASARAP TALAGA MAGING ATENISTA!!!!!!!!

WIN OR LOSE ITS THE SCHOOL WE CHOOSE!!!! THAT IS THE ATENEO WAY!!!!!!!!

Edited by tagalinis
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/TruVerde/bonfire_04-1-1.jpg

It seems not only La Salle was the subject of the ateneo bonfire. However, several close-up shots of the wooden planks to be burned, including one posted at the 2bU section of the Inquirer included the following:

"UP Fighting M0rons" (and yet the Ateneans say that they respect UP people)

"UST Growling Tigers"

"Adamson Falcons"

"NU Bulldogs"

"FEU Tamaraws"

"UE Red Warriors"

Now, given such newly uncovered facts, perhaps ateneans might want to apologize to the entire UAAP community for the unacceptable behavior of some ill-bred ateneans during their bonfire celebration.

you know what, i don't care.

they won and one of the privileges of winning is to make fun of the other teams.

right, ryan arana? :lol:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/TruVerde/bonfire_04-1-1.jpg

It seems not only La Salle was the subject of the ateneo bonfire. However, several close-up shots of the wooden planks to be burned, including one posted at the 2bU section of the Inquirer included the following:

"UP Fighting M0rons" (and yet the Ateneans say that they respect UP people)

"UST Growling Tigers"

"Adamson Falcons"

"NU Bulldogs"

"FEU Tamaraws"

"UE Red Warriors"

Now, given such newly uncovered facts, perhaps ateneans might want to apologize to the entire UAAP community for the unacceptable behavior of some ill-bred ateneans during their bonfire celebration.

eh yung ibang schools did you see them raise a howl over this? newly uncovered facts by the la sallite investigator who is forever finding ways to avoid the issue regarding the 'we did not know we should get the 2nd place trophy' and their imaginary idea that they were cheated of the crown.

WE CREAMED YOU FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!!!! YOU FAILED TO WIN A SINGLE GAME AGAINST US THIS YEAR. ANONG GUSTO NIYO PATI SA JACKSTONE LAMPASUHIN NAMIN KAYO?!!!

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!!

come on guys! lets move on! kahit anu gawin natin, hindi talaga tayo totally magkakasundo kasi magkaiba tayo schools. pero lets move on. we both fight for our school. so lets just respect each other's beliefs.

masarap maging atenista, pero masarap din namang maging LASALISTA. i have moved on..

ANIMO LASALLE!!!

Sa totoo lang nakakasawa na 'to... wala na bang ibang topics? Ilang weeks na 'tong tapos a!

Ibang laro naman... umpisa na PBA at marami pang ibang laro na pwedeng pag-usapan.

Sa natalo, move-on.... wala ng magagawa dyan.

Sa nanalo, move on din... so tapos na ang celebration, back to normal na.

<_<

Sa totoo lang nakakasawa na 'to... wala na bang ibang topics? Ilang weeks na 'tong tapos a!

Ibang laro naman... umpisa na PBA at marami pang ibang laro na pwedeng pag-usapan.

Sa natalo, move-on.... wala ng magagawa dyan.

Sa nanalo, move on din... so tapos na ang celebration, back to normal na.

<_<

Oo nga tapus na to at pinahiya ng ng lasale ang ateneo and never kneel to them and bilib aku dun. Tapus na to pag usapan nalang kung sinu mananalu sa UCC. All top colleges ng Pinas yan tigan natin. By the way i love you sharon yu avatar. Minsan ku lang makita yan ng personal.

you know what, i don't care.

they won and one of the privileges of winning is to make fun of the other teams.

right, ryan arana? :lol:

This would be the last time I'd make a comment.

I agree with all of you 110% on your statements such as, "privileges of winning is to make fun of the other teams", "to the winner goes the spoils". But here's my problem. It's a good thing you mentioned Ryan Arana. How come people were calling him names when he did the now famous, "Arana jiggy". Another post here mentioned about the so-called "team photoshoot". Cause going by your reasoning, "privileges of winning is to make fun of the other teams", "to the winner goes the spoils", the previously mentioned acts by DLSU shouldn't have been a big issue after all. That's the problem with "moralists" & those with "holier-than-thou" attitude.

I hope this would be the closure.

Onwards to Season 72!

This would be the last time I'd make a comment.

I agree with all of you 110% on your statements such as, "privileges of winning is to make fun of the other teams", "to the winner goes the spoils". But here's my problem. It's a good thing you mentioned Ryan Arana. How come people were calling him names when he did the now famous, "Arana jiggy". Another post here mentioned about the so-called "team photoshoot". Cause going by your reasoning, "privileges of winning is to make fun of the other teams", "to the winner goes the spoils", the previously mentioned acts by DLSU shouldn't have been a big issue after all. That's the problem with "moralists" & those with "holier-than-thou" attitude.

I hope this would be the closure.

Onwards to Season 72!

Looking at the mirror I see?

Let the one with no sin cast the first stone.

Please don't close, I would love to see Green Archer actually tackle issues. Instead of keep trying to jump from one issue to another just so he doesn't have to clearly address a specific one.

Numerous Ateneans here have said even though the acts were made in the spirit of fun they have still apologized, just as Fr. Nebres and Mr. Paredes have. It would be hard to compare those acts as well since they were done in the confines of the campus. I see college rivalries in the US do that all the time. Personally that still doesn't make it right to me.

Aranas' jiggy on National TV was made seasons ago, the non-acceptance on National TV was made weeks ago, the Pep test scandal has been so long I can't even recall if there was an apology or was it just an acceptance of the punishment after threatening to contest it to the Supreme Court?

The difference is that when we make a mistake we apologize and recognize that we are fallible and imperfect. Some people make all the excuses and threats they can. It shows disrespect for the league and people they have offended.

That is not a holier than thou attitude. I have said here and on other boards that the plank/wood burning, even though in the spirit of fun was unacceptable. I hold myself and my school to the same high standards I am holding you and your school to. Again Mr. Paredes and Fr. Nebres have apologized. Do I hear anything from the DLSU officials?

Edited by xxio

Bro, dinaya nga daw sila eh. sila kasi ang pinaka magaling sa basketball kaya pagnatalo sila may rason talaga at hindi dahil nilampaso sila ng ateneo 4-0 this season. so 4 na beses sila nadaya. ilan ba talo nila? in their la sallite brand of basketball there was a concerted effort to cheat them dahil sila lang naman ang may reklamo buong taon di ba? it a conspiracy aganst the archers dahil napaka rami na nilang panalo hindi na sila dapat at pwede matalo.

the la salle basketball team and coach are really legends.........IN THEIR OWN MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!!! FOR THE BLUE AND WHITE!!!! BLUE EAGLE THE KING!!!!!!!

sige, I withdraw ny motion to close the thread. lets wait for the usual rebuttal of the fanatic greenie who idolize........LOSERS!!!!! LOSERS NOT BECAUSE THEY LOST THE GAME BUT LOSERS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ACCEPT DEFEAT. REAL CHAMPIONS KNOW WHEN THEY SHOULD ACCEPT DEFEAT AND CLAP AND HONOR THE WINNERS.

FOR SURE ONE TEAM IS WANTING IN THIS DEPARTMENT.

matanong lang po... is this about the recently concluded men's senior basketball season or are you including the time when both schools started competing in the UAAP?

simple lang naman diba...

for this season: mas magaling ang Ateneo dahil nag champion sila ngayon

last season: mas magaling ang La Salle (sila champion e)

kung isasama mo yung panahon na sabay silang nasa UAAP: La Salle ata dahil mas marami silang napanalunang kampeonato

yung sa mga panahon na wala sa kanilang dalawa ang kampeonato: La Salle pa rin ata dahil simula nung mga panahon na yun e mas lamang sila sa standings kahit hindi sila kampeon

para dun sa nanalo (Ateneo)... Congrats!

para dun sa natalo (DLSU)... Ok lang yan. Bawi na lang next season.

para dun sa ibang team... Bawi na lang din kayo at magpalakas pa kayo.

para dun sa mga bwakanang-inang may kinalaman sa anomalya sa tickets... bwakanang-ina nyo

in the final where ADMU and la salle met both in the UAAP and NCAA meron akong nabasang stats kung ano ang tally ng panalo. anyone have that? yun siguro ang dapat malaman kung admu-la salle thread ito. kung merong total games played against each other at yung win loss record paki post na rin.

sino kaya ang lamang?

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

matanong lang po... is this about the recently concluded men's senior basketball season or are you including the time when both schools started competing in the UAAP?

simple lang naman diba...

for this season: mas magaling ang Ateneo dahil nag champion sila ngayon

last season: mas magaling ang La Salle (sila champion e)

kung isasama mo yung panahon na sabay silang nasa UAAP: La Salle ata dahil mas marami silang napanalunang kampeonato

yung sa mga panahon na wala sa kanilang dalawa ang kampeonato: La Salle pa rin ata dahil simula nung mga panahon na yun e mas lamang sila sa standings kahit hindi sila kampeon

para dun sa nanalo (Ateneo)... Congrats!

para dun sa natalo (DLSU)... Ok lang yan. Bawi na lang next season.

para dun sa ibang team... Bawi na lang din kayo at magpalakas pa kayo.

para dun sa mga bwakanang-inang may kinalaman sa anomalya sa tickets... bwakanang-ina nyo

I agree. I tell all my DLSU friends that I'm sure they have won more head to head match ups. Sayang lang rin that during the times they were dominating, pangit lang talaga ang team ng ADMU and could not meet them in the finals.

Malas lang nila the times ADMU and DLSU have met in the finals ADMU has had the better team. They have accepted that and moved on. Not everyone from the DLSU community resorts to not accepting things.

in the final where ADMU and la salle met both in the UAAP and NCAA meron akong nabasang stats kung ano ang tally ng panalo. anyone have that? yun siguro ang dapat malaman kung admu-la salle thread ito. kung merong total games played against each other at yung win loss record paki post na rin.

sino kaya ang lamang?

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

34 - 27