Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

I don't think I even wanna watch their matchup this year. La Salle will get creamed by over 20 points.

And I thought last year's matchup was embarrassing. This year might be even worse.

After what Dlsu has shown over my beloved UST, I don't think it will be a free ride for the Blue side.

mukhang nag-ahit si bigote ah. nakita ko sa replay :lol:

Me inaantay kaming sagot sayo sa UAAP thread! :angry: Nanood ka ba sa Araneta kaya tayo natalo sa DLSU? :blink:

U-S-T Let's Go FIGHT!

D....LS.....U! Animo LaSalle!

After what Dlsu has shown over my beloved UST, I don't think it will be a free ride for the Blue side.

Yeah looks like DLSU is finally starting to get its act together. It's about freaking time!

I still think ADMU is favored though. But the game might be tighter than I first thought.

as much as dlsu enjoyed a good run, its going to take more than what they gave out over ust for the win,

surely ateneo will be prepared.

for me the UP loss was one way of saying that they took UP lightly and it was bad luck because UP seems to be hitting on all cylinders. i never saw that great shooting from them.

surely of all the dlsu wins, was there a legitimate big man on those teams?

im not saying they cant win but im saying it will take character and luck.

^

i was thinking about the same thing. except for adamson, all the teams that la salle won aginst didn't have a dominant big man.

as for u.p., we won that game. ??

heck, i think at least now, they have a fighting chance against ateneo. wouldn't bet on it though. but again, at least now, i don't think they will get creamed as i first thought. buttered up a little, perhaps.

but hey, an upset might even be in the cards (can hope can't i). bec. character the archers have in spades. and luck is always on the side of the underdog in la salle-ateneo tiffs.

so i hope you don't mind me wishing you luck na muna come sunday. :) amin muna sana.

It's Ateneo 1-0 for this season ... until the next round uli. Napansin ko lang, since the idea of wearing yellow came from the lasal side, with one of the reasons cited being "unity" mejo nagulat ako when the lasal band and pep squad came out in a fighting mood for the game. They cheered early on around 4pm pa lang cheer na sila. When the Ateneo Blue Babble started their routine several minutes later, the lasal band rudely interrupted banging as loud as they can to disrupt the Ateneo cheer. I'd expect it any other day but not on this day since I observed a sort of detente the past two seasons. I was thinking, biglang nagkabastusan na naman ata uli. Well, anyway, small observation lang, everything is good. We know what to expect the next game. Good thing Ateneo won, hehe.

puro nman tiamba pnalo ng LASALLE eh!!!!

ung sa ADAMSON & UST, nkalusot lng cla!!!!

ang 22o nyan eh dpat 2 lng pnalo nla!!!

dpat 2-5 cla ngaun!!!!

"chamba" ... well that still counted as a win since its unfortunate that the other team did not play hard enough to win right?

Ateneo won last night ... kudos!!! Still am happy for DLSU despite the loss since who would have thought that it will be that close. needing an OT to win. The "veterans" of DLSU so far have a lousy season ... its the rookies and sophomores that have been stepping up.

the BEST of ateneo BARELY managed to win over its archrival

NOT BAD for a team that has been counted out to be in the final 4 this season

In that particular game, it was my impression that it was lasal that was at its best. They shot particularly well in the first half and their rookie big men were holding their own on the court (saan ba si Walsham when you need him? hehe). The consecutive three point shots in the last 24 seconds of regulation, desperation threes at that, you don't see that often in basketball games. Nangiti na lang ako when those shots went in. Somebody said, "they (lasal) exhausted all their luck but still came out short." I believe in that assessment but it doesn't mean that lasal is an inherently inferior team. Your team played a good game (and the future seems rosy for the green team), it was just unfortunate for lasal that Ateneo won't let itself be denied that day. Until the next round then.

Guest megalodon
puro nman tiamba pnalo ng LASALLE eh!!!!

ung sa ADAMSON & UST, nkalusot lng cla!!!!

ang 22o nyan eh dpat 2 lng pnalo nla!!!

dpat 2-5 cla ngaun!!!!

You can call it whatever you want, the fact is DLSU won those games. Sayang kahapon when J. Webb kicked the Ateneo guy which resulted in 2 free throws plus possession of Ateneo. Animo Lasalle!

You can call it whatever you want, the fact is DLSU won those games. Sayang kahapon when J. Webb kicked the Ateneo guy which resulted in 2 free throws plus possession of Ateneo. Animo Lasalle!

absolutely true...one cannot deny the fact that a "W" is still a "W" whether it be chamba. and i guess being lucky is part of the game....whatever sport it may be.

twas a good game yesterday. kudos to the archers for coming out fighting til the end.

^

will do. :D

In that particular game, it was my impression that it was lasal that was at its best. They shot particularly well in the first half and their rookie big men were holding their own on the court (saan ba si Walsham when you need him? hehe). The consecutive three point shots in the last 24 seconds of regulation, desperation threes at that, you don't see that often in basketball games. Nangiti na lang ako when those shots went in. Somebody said, "they (lasal) exhausted all their luck but still came out short." I believe in that assessment but it doesn't mean that lasal is an inherently inferior team. Your team played a good game (and the future seems rosy for the green team), it was just unfortunate for lasal that Ateneo won't let itself be denied that day. Until the next round then.

nice assessment. :cool: