Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

Is Beth Celis credible?

I have an Atenean friend who said that Rabeh was influenced by Carlos Sharma (his half-bro) to choose Ateneo over La Salle.. But this article by Celis clearly contradicts that tsismis.. Anyone from Ateneo care to dispute what was written here..

Ateneo has been very proud of their tradition that you won't get accepted even though you are a super basketball athlete if you have sub-par grades.. Kumbaga walang lugar ang mahina ang ulo sa kanilang school.. Now this?

La Salle has been condemned to burn in hell for accepting athletes who have low intelligence, right? Ganun ang tingin sa eskwelahan namin, diba? Ateneo is considered to be very superior academically di ba? But what gives with this Rabeh thing.. Ano ito biglang tumalino si Rabeh at pinasa niya entrance exam sa Ateneo? Or how about Ateneo overlooking Rabeh's PCU grades? Is Ateneo downgrading their policies just to win basketball games? And DLSU upgrading their academic policies? I wonder.. :unsure:

good point revi. actually napansin ko rin yun e. biro mo ni reject ng dlsu si rabeh because of his low grades tapos sa ateneo nakalusot e di ba ang lokohan, basta ateneo ang pinagmamalaki nila, matatalino sila at mga lasalista LOW IQ? kaya basta pag dlsu, people are saying we are a diploma mill, basketball university, like basketball is our only reason for existence and our only pride hehe. if i were to follow your premise, maybe ateneo got sick and tired of dlsu winning every now and then that's why ateneo compromised their academic policies to win basketball games for a change? i don't think that's the ateneo way.

to me, the article to me is crap. will dlsu cry over spilt milk because they rejected rabeh? i don't think so. it's all water under the bridge and it was destiny for rabeh to become an atenean and help them win at the expense of dlsu.

wahaha! oo nga pangit nung trophy! per wag ka, kinuha yung pambili nun sa pagkaliit-liit nang budget ng UP! tapos hindi kukunin ng la salle! pwe!

kaya pangit yun kasi public bidding malamang dahil government requirement under the law. award to the lowest bidder.

kaya mga ballpen sa govt, isang linggo lang ayaw na sumulat. yung mga silya, isang buwan sira na.

flaw in the government procurement process. you end up buying the cheapest but also get the lowest quality.

oops OT na yata.

anyway, kahit gaano ka pangit yung 2nd trophy, it still can't justify not getting it. nothing can justify the boycott of the awarding.

sa tagalog, bastos!!!!!!!!

kaya grabe ang reaction sa ginawa ng la salle coach at team ay dahil maraming mga parents ang nanoonood ng uaap and they know their sons watch the games and have their own idol who like it or not become their role models. eh paano kung yung role model mo eh pag natalo magre-reklamo ng pahalang at hindi pa tatanggapin yung award. ayaw naming mga magulang na matulad sa mga asal ng mga ito ang aming mga anak. kaya nung nakita ng mga anak ko yun ang sinabi ko, the ateneo does not teach you that.

don't get me wrong, I'm not saying la salle teaches that but where would they get their manners? aber?

actually, dapat may reaction ang la salle dyan na hindi nila tinuturo na maging ganun ang mga galing sa school nila.

di ba. good school naman ang la salle. ateneans recognize that. but what the freak did those players and their coach eat to make them act that way?

Edited by barrysaint
I have an Atenean friend who said that Rabeh was influenced by Carlos Sharma (his half-bro) to choose Ateneo over La Salle.. But this article by Celis clearly contradicts that tsismis.. Anyone from Ateneo care to dispute what was written here..

Ateneo has been very proud of their tradition that you won't get accepted even though you are a super basketball athlete if you have sub-par grades.. Kumbaga walang lugar ang mahina ang ulo sa kanilang school.. Now this?

La Salle has been condemned to burn in hell for accepting athletes who have low intelligence, right? Ganun ang tingin sa eskwelahan namin, diba? Ateneo is considered to be very superior academically di ba? But what gives with this Rabeh thing.. Ano ito biglang tumalino si Rabeh at pinasa niya entrance exam sa Ateneo? Or how about Ateneo overlooking Rabeh's PCU grades? Is Ateneo downgrading their policies just to win basketball games? And DLSU upgrading their academic policies? I wonder.. :unsure:

1. Sabi sa article, Lasal high school dept... So that was probably little 6th grader Rabeh trying for LSGH or Zobel. Rabeh went back to PCU to play ball during high school. A lot can happen in 4 years, tutors, focus.... The article doesn't say anything about Rabeh's high school grades... And I here Rabeh didn't exactly have it easy in ADMU, muntik nga daw ma kick out dahil sa grades eh.

2. Low grades doesn't equal Low intelligence.... Any smart person would know that.

3. And anyway High grades don't always get you into the Ateneo. There's the personal evaluation, ACET test, IQ test, and extra-curricular track record. Me for example, I had lower-than-average-grades in highschool, but did real good on the ACET because I studied, scored superior on the IQ test, and had a very good extra-curricular record (because despite being lazy I was a lot smarter than my HS classmates and was lucky enough to get into a lot of extra-curriculars); I'm not even rich and don't have any connections to have gotten me in.... Ateneo just doesn't pick good apples, they also pick the "potentially" good ones.. (I know I'm gonna get flamed for that one)

basta ateneo ang pinagmamalaki nila, matatalino sila...

oo alam naming matalino kami.

if i were to follow your premise, maybe ateneo got sick and tired of dlsu winning every now and then that's why ateneo compromised their academic policies to win basketball games for a change? i don't think that's the ateneo way.

...and yes, it's not our way.

Edited by Defiant
....will dlsu cry over spilt milk because they rejected rabeh? i don't think so. it's all water under the bridge and it was destiny for rabeh to become an atenean and help them win at the expense of dlsu.

Syempre hindi! At least you guys have WEBB... And I hear that dude is SUPER CRAAAAZEEEH!!!! :upside: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Defiant
Is Beth Celis credible?

Beth Celis is the sports page's resident Lolit Solis and a known dlsu supporter. It would be prudent to harbor some reservations on what she says.

The "tsismis" that former Green Archer Carlo Sharma influenced kid brother Rabeh really happened. Sharma of the 2001 dlsu champion team had a falling out with the coaching staff due to the 2002 defeat to arch-rival Ateneo. The debacle was blamed on Mike Cortez for game-fixing as well as Willie Wilson and Carlo Sharma for not playing their hearts out with hints of game-fixing as well. From what I decipher from interviews with Sharma, it seems his stay in dlsu focused mainly on basketball and that his studies were neglected.

Life after dlsu basketball it turned out, was not that easy for him. His initial foray into professional basketball was not very successful and he was always on the verge of getting cut out from the team (his bread and butter). Good thing his game has improved as of late and the future seems a bit more secure for this former Green Archer. My guess is, he got to see for himself the difference between the dlsu players and their rivals from Katipunan who all graduated and had something to fall back on after college ball.

It is hard to comment on Celis' tsismis. What I can say is, it is not uncommon for a student to improve through time. I know of one Ateneo student who was not so spectacular in high school and after graduation went to Wharton and graduated summa cum laude. Kahit yung mga high school classmates niya nagulat. Hindi lang naman high school grades ang basis for admission to Ateneo as Defiant points out. Ang sigurado ko once in the Ateneo, the grade requirements are strictly enforced kahit athlete ka pa. Some promising athletes in the recent past have been admitted but subsequently had to transfer because of academics, ballers like ex-Sta. Lucia guard Ronnie Bughao and newly-drafted Chito Jaime. The more substantial question should be, gruma-graduate ba naman ang mga college ballers niyo o puro basketball lang ang inaatupag?

Kumusta si Limpot, Cardel, Jonas Mariano, Allado, Cardona, Cortez, Benitez, Gatchalian?

I'm sorry, forgot to include my source for the Rabeh-Sharma comment, mas maganda pagkasulat nito:

A Tale of Two Brothers

words by rick olivares

Hours before tip-off for Game 2 of the championship for the 2008 Universities Athletic Association of the Philippines Men’s Basketball Tournament, the Araneta Coliseum was already jammed to the bleachers. Not only did people arrive early to get the good seats but they also wanted to be on hand for the awards ceremony where the Ateneo De Manila Blue Eagles almost made it a clean sweep of the individual awards.

When Rabeh Al-Hussaini, Ateneo’s starting center was handed trophies for being voted as the league’s Most Improved and Most Valuable Player (he also bagged a spot on the Mythical Five), lost in the adulation of the Ateneo gallery that nearly filled the entire coliseum was one man.

On the court, he is an imposing figure at six-foot-six. His lean chiseled body and the tattoos that adorn his arm make add to that fearsome reputation. But more so now since he’s got game to back up that menacing scowl.

Carlo Sharma, in a white shirt and baggy khaki shorts stood beside former collegiate foes and current Red Bull teammates Rich Alvarez and Magnum Membrere in the patron section. The look on Sharma’s face was a mixture of pride and glee. He clapped his hands vociferously. When Al-Hussaini, his half and younger brother, made his way to the dugout to prepare for their match against La Salle, Sharma pointed to his brother who returned the gesture which is a sign of recognition and respect.

It was four years ago when he steered his Rabeh to his school’s archrival; a decision Sharma never regretted. Rabeh showed plenty of promise as a player for the Philippine Christian University Baby Dolphins and was heavily recruited by all the major college basketball programs including La Salle. But Sharma’s falling out with his school’s coaching staff and the hardship of latching on to a pro team in an increasingly competitive PBA landscape made the decision an easy one. “Kung basketball ang pagpipilian dalawa lang naman ang choice mo. Pero kung sa basketball at sa pag-aaral, alam mo naman kung saan ang tama para sa ‘yo, ‘di ba?”

Having said that, Sharma wishes he had an older brother to advise him during his formative years to steer him in the right direction. But who knew, right?

Incredibly, basketball wasn’t Carlo’s first sport as a youngster. “Chess,” he laughed at the incredulity of the notion. “Talaga.”

Being the tallest student at Paco Catholic School, he was forced to play for his school’s basketball team as a high school senior. “Pinilit ako pero tama lang yun kasi naging maganda yung bunga ng basketball para sa akin.”

Once he learned the sport, Sharma despite being a late bloomer soaked in everything about hoops. He even patterned his game after then-Portland Trailblazer Rasheed Wallace (take note even the tattoos on Carlo’s arm).

Rabeh, a good eight years younger gravitated to basketball at an earlier age but nonetheless idolized his older brother who led the Green Archers to a 2001 triumph over Ateneo.

The two are close even with the disparity in age. “Lagi ko siya tinatawagan,” says Rabeh who credits Carlo along with Norman Black (as well as his teammates) for the quantum improvement in his game.

“Kung napansin mo nung mga first years niya sa Ateneo, laging mainitin yung ulo niya,” noted Sharma who remembered feeling alarmed about his brother’s temper. “Kahit hindi siya kasama sa eksena nandun siya para mag-defend ng teammate o kung saan yung may away.”

Sharma took aside Al-Hussaini and gave him some advice that imprinted itself on his younger brother’s mind. “Huwag mo ako gagayahin sa mga pagkakamali ko,” urged Carlo. The former enforcer of the Green Archers laid it out the realities for his younger brother if he didn’t make good on his studies and if he didn’t work harder on his game.

Norman Black, Al-Hussaini’s coach with the Blue Eagles said that Rabeh’s skills and potential to be a big-time player was always there. “He just needed to realize it and to change his attitude. Once he came to that realization, the game became easy for him.”

Carlo also noted that this season, with better focus and an understanding of hoops, Rabeh has raised his game by leaps and bounds because he no longer allows others to exploit his short fuse. “Ikaw na ngayon mapipikon sa kanya.”

Sharma too had an epiphany of sorts after riding the bench in the PBL with ICTSI and with Shell and Coca Cola in the PBA. “Akala ko tapos na yung career ko kahit halos hindi pa nagsisimula. Nagisip ako talaga kung ano yung gagawin ko kung tuluyan ma-cut sa PBA.”

In Red Bull where Sharma has gained a new lease on life in his pro basketball career, he found himself teammates with a number of old college foes like Ateneans Alvarez, Membrere, Enrico Villanueva, Larry Fonacier, and Paolo Bugia and Cyrus Baguio of the University of Santo Tomas Growling Tigers. Far removed from his hell-raiser days with the Green Archers, Sharma became a locker room favorite for his wittiness and presence. “Carlo Sharma is one loud boy,” laughed Alvarez when asked to describe his teammate. “Never a dull moment.” That trust bequeathed on him (and his teammates) by Barako Coach Yeng Guiao saw the power forward-center become a dependable and regular part of the rotation where he was a candidate for last year’s Most Improved Player.

Although Al-Hussaini is unable to watch most of Sharma’s games in the PBA because the Blue Eagles practice in the early evening, he makes it a point to catch Red Bull’s matches on television. If not, he calls his brother for a recap and to ask how he did.

Sharma on the other hand, tries to watch Rabeh when permissible. It isn’t unusual to find him seated beside his former college rivals during UAAP games where he normally wears white. But he makes it a point to cheer his brother on even if it’s La Salle that Ateneo plays. “Hindi na tinatanong yun,” explained Carlo. “Kapatid ko siya.”

After Rabeh brought home a number of individual awards and helped Ateneo win its fourth UAAP Men’s Basketball Championship with a two-game sweep of La Salle, Sharma kidded his brother to spot for lunch or dinner. “Ha? Ikaw yung may trabaho diyan hindi ako,” parried Al-Hussaini.

“Kuripot,” jokingly rebutted the beaming older brother. The brothers now have led their respective schools to a UAAP title.

As youngsters, the two played ball at home whenever they could. Sharma because of the age and height difference used to beat Rabeh regularly in friendly games of one-on-one.

But when asked if they have yet to match up on the court now, Sharma has the last word: “Hindi na. Baka talunin na ako.”

I do find it strange that 6 years ago Rabeh went to the HS department? HS transferee I guess.

Pag HS transferee may 1 year residency pa ba?

If anything the article just drives the knife deeper into DLSU hearts....what could've been. Imagine Rabeh instead of Walsham at center freeing up Rico to play the wing and not worry about defense.....sayang talaga.

Edited by xxio
oo nga pati si erap? hehe. anyway baka ma OT na. anyway, congrats na lang to ateneo for being the better team this season.

Yeah.... But we got rid of that sucker when he was in high school. We get rid of bad apples early. ^_^

-------------

Salamat Salamat... Wish your team a graceful comeback next season... comeback to the season lang though.... I'm wishing Ateneo a repeat. :lol:

Edited by Defiant
oo alam naming matalino kami.

Wow! "Alam namin na matalino kami!" What arrogance! Is this the Ateneo way? Or is this just self confidence boosting? I hopt its the latter.. Coz if its the former, feeling superior in intelligence as compared to others is just plain un-Atenean.. Or maybe this is the Ateneo way..

It is hard to comment on Celis' tsismis. What I can say is, it is not uncommon for a student to improve through time. I know of one Ateneo student who was not so spectacular in high school and after graduation went to Wharton and graduated summa cum laude. Kahit yung mga high school classmates niya nagulat. Hindi lang naman high school grades ang basis for admission to Ateneo as Defiant points out. Ang sigurado ko once in the Ateneo, the grade requirements are strictly enforced kahit athlete ka pa. Some promising athletes in the recent past have been admitted but subsequently had to transfer because of academics, ballers like ex-Sta. Lucia guard Ronnie Bughao and newly-drafted Chito Jaime. The more substantial question should be, gruma-graduate ba naman ang mga college ballers niyo o puro basketball lang ang inaatupag? Kumusta si Limpot, Cardel, Jonas Mariano, Allado, Cardona, Cortez, Benitez, Gatchalian?

Who is questioning my school's policies when it comes to UAAP Basketball.. I never said that we don't accept "bobo" students but superior basketball athletes.. I never questioned your school's greatness when it comes to your so-called intelligence.. Sige na matatalino na kayo..

What I am questioning is Beth Celis' article.. Because even though La Sallista ako, I really like the system of Ateneo where a student should get good grades or else he will get reprimanded even though he is a basketball superstar.. Kaya nabigla ako sa article ni Celis..

You answered my question, and you stated that Celis is biased when it comes to DLSU.. Thank you for that..

But what I can't understand is your last question.. Do you really have to inject that in your post? I am merely questioning your school's academic system to your athletes baka kasi nagbago na.. Wizard23 and myself have stated that my school is known for being very lax when it comes to their athletes and I was only wondering what is Beth Celis thinking..

Sumobra pagiging defensive mo.. At naging "offensive" ka pa sa huling statement mo.. Well, is this the Ateneo way? I guess so.. hahahaha..

Never heard such remark/s from any of my Atenean relatives, colleagues & friends...not even from true blue Atenean classmates enrolled in ADMU-GSB during my brief stay in the Dela Rosa campus, same for those who were enrolled in the DLSU-GSB program years back

But then again...there are exceptions :D

Wow! "Alam namin na matalino kami!" What arrogance! Is this the Ateneo way? Or is this just self confidence boosting? I hopt its the latter.. Coz if its the former, feeling superior in intelligence as compared to others is just plain un-Atenean.. Or maybe this is the Ateneo way..
Edited by orionpax
Who is questioning my school's policies when it comes to UAAP Basketball.. I never said that we don't accept "bobo" students but superior basketball athletes.. I never questioned your school's greatness when it comes to your so-called intelligence.. Sige na matatalino na kayo..

What I am questioning is Beth Celis' article.. Because even though La Sallista ako, I really like the system of Ateneo where a student should get good grades or else he will get reprimanded even though he is a basketball superstar.. Kaya nabigla ako sa article ni Celis..

You answered my question, and you stated that Celis is biased when it comes to DLSU.. Thank you for that..

But what I can't understand is your last question.. Do you really have to inject that in your post? I am merely questioning your school's academic system to your athletes baka kasi nagbago na.. Wizard23 and myself have stated that my school is known for being very lax when it comes to their athletes and I was only wondering what is Beth Celis thinking..

Sumobra pagiging defensive mo.. At naging "offensive" ka pa sa huling statement mo.. Well, is this the Ateneo way? I guess so.. hahahaha..

Firstly, I never insisted that we are more superior than your school or any other school. After games, I still stand up and face the opposition when they sing their alma mater song as a sign of respect.

The Celis article was done with malice intended. You got the innuendo crystal clear. Let's not pretend that you expounded on it purely for purposes of enlightenment.

I don't think you are that naive.

I think my last statement was a clever comeback and it did not veer away from the article's malicious insinuation of deteriorating academic standards. As the saying goes, don't throw stones if you're living in a glass house. Kung nasaktan kita, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have brought this thing up in the first place.

Wow man!!!!!! do you really think that was a serious comment for you to react?

Hello?

Of course, we Ateneans believe we are the best but don't we all?

But to actually say it is not arrogance po. If anything it shows how proud we are to be Atenean.

MASARAP PA RIN MAGING ATENISTA!!!!!!!!!

pareng mike lowrey, di ko naman sinasabi na hindi pwede mag react ang hindi taga ateneo or lasalle dito. of course i know this is a basketball thread in particular the admu vs. dlsu thread. it only goes to show na this rivalry is not confined anymore to students from both schools, ganon na sya kalaking event, feeling ko nga basta me rivalry na ateneo vs. la salle parang national event na not to mention social event (kasi ang daming mga celebrity, politician na nanonood)sa totoo lang kasi masyadong madami ang involved, excited and even naaapektuhan.

anyway, going back to your post. kaya ko sinabing move on na tayo, it doesn't mean na hindi ko tanggap pagkapanalo ng ateneo. kaya nga move on na, kasi tanggap ko ngang ateneo is the better team this year. weather weather lang yan e. like last year, dlsu naman ang college and h.s. champ.

kaya lang yung pagkasabi mo na ang hirap mapatawad ng la salle sa ginawa nilang hindi pagsipot para kunin yung 2nd place award, ang dating e masyado mo namang dinidibdib ang action ng la salle. ano uli? mahirap mapatawad? parang personal a hehe. e kung ibang school yan o kahit ateneo pa yan kung sila ang 2nd place, para sa kin, to hell i care. not my problem anymore. problema nila yun. anyway, alma mater ko ang la salle pero yung hindi nila pagsipot para kunin yung troply, i try to understand and sympathize with their feelings but i do not approve of it dahil dapat kahit talo, we should accept it even in defeat. i don't even buy the idea na kaya hindi sinipot ay walang nagsabi sa kanila. this is B.S. it's SOP naman to come out and get it esp pag championship game. kahit man lang school rep sana ang lumabas para kunin kung walang player or coaching staff na willing kumuha. i don't even agree na kaya hindi nila kinuha yung trophy ay dahil sa fear na i boo boo lang sila ng mga atenista. nagmukha naman silang childish kung ganon ang reasoning nila. pero i agree with the announcer nung sinabi nyang it must have been a tough loss for la salle to accept the trophy kaya sila na lang ang tumanggap in behalf of la salle.

medyo madaming boo boo si franz pumaren this year like abandoning the rp youth team and even blaming the refs for the loss. i think it's uncalled for. they should have just graciously accepted their defeat. anyway me next season pa naman and i'm sure franz will cook up something for next season to prepare the team better.

i just hope la salle will be back with a vengeance next season. mas maganda nga kasi host ang ateneo next year.

so ok i respect your opinion pre. wag na natin pahabain to. kung gusto mo mag comment pa rin, go ahead hehe. tutal me press freedom naman tayo e. hehe. peace.

para sa yo tol wizard, cge hindi na ako hihirit ng mahaba dito sa post mo hehe. pis este peace po, tol. hehehe

eto dagdag ko lang nabasa ko sa Bulletin nung sabado na trace ko sa internet. si Ed Picson na ito. baka naman tirahin din credibility nito tulad ng panira ke Beth Celis hehehe. hindi naman sobrang galing magsulat ni Ed Picson pero me sense naman. eto link:

http://www.mb.com.ph/archive_pages.php?url...0927136387.html

eto yung ibang sinabi niya:

"But what provided a bitter after taste to an otherwise exhilarating evening was the failure (refusal?) of La Salle to claim the 2nd place trophy during the closing ceremonies. I can understand the disappointment, dejection and all-around grief that muddles a juvenile’s decision-making in the aftermath of such a loss. But I’m sure there were more mature personalities in their organization that could have provided the voice of reason.

Basketball is a sporting event and the object of an inter-school competition is to promote well-being and give all those involved, especially the studentry, the thrill of competition and absorb the effects thereof. These are valuable lessons that are to fortify them for the greater battles ahead in the game called life. And that includes accepting a loss with dignity and honor.

Sadly, this was not the case during the awarding ceremonies and many were sorely disappointed at the display of unsportsmanlike behavior. At the very least, it sent the wrong message to the legion of young minds that were glued to the event."

para sa yo tol wizard, cge hindi na ako hihirit ng mahaba dito sa post mo hehe. pis este peace po, tol. hehehe

eto dagdag ko lang nabasa ko sa Bulletin nung sabado na trace ko sa internet. si Ed Picson na ito. baka naman tirahin din credibility nito tulad ng panira ke Beth Celis hehehe. hindi naman sobrang galing magsulat ni Ed Picson pero me sense naman. eto link:

http://www.mb.com.ph/archive_pages.php?url...0927136387.html

eto yung ibang sinabi niya:

"But what provided a bitter after taste to an otherwise exhilarating evening was the failure (refusal?) of La Salle to claim the 2nd place trophy during the closing ceremonies. I can understand the disappointment, dejection and all-around grief that muddles a juvenile’s decision-making in the aftermath of such a loss. But I’m sure there were more mature personalities in their organization that could have provided the voice of reason.

Basketball is a sporting event and the object of an inter-school competition is to promote well-being and give all those involved, especially the studentry, the thrill of competition and absorb the effects thereof. These are valuable lessons that are to fortify them for the greater battles ahead in the game called life. And that includes accepting a loss with dignity and honor.

Sadly, this was not the case during the awarding ceremonies and many were sorely disappointed at the display of unsportsmanlike behavior. At the very least, it sent the wrong message to the legion of young minds that were glued to the event."

korek ka dyan mr. ed picson. saludo kami sa yo. mabuti na lang wala na sa NCAA ang mga eskwelahang ito.

Firstly, I never insisted that we are more superior than your school or any other school. After games, I still stand up and face the opposition when they sing their alma mater song as a sign of respect.

The Celis article was done with malice intended. You got the innuendo crystal clear. Let's not pretend that you expounded on it purely for purposes of enlightenment.

I don't think you are that naive.

I think my last statement was a clever comeback and it did not veer away from the article's malicious insinuation of deteriorating academic standards. As the saying goes, don't throw stones if you're living in a glass house. Kung nasaktan kita, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have brought this thing up in the first place.

Sa tutoo lang hindi ko alam kung ano ang intention ni Beth Celis sa paglabas niya ng article na yun.. I am not Rabeh, and I am not Rabeh's mom to know if the article was done with malice or not.. So, now you are accusing me that I expounded on the article not for purposes of enlightenment but for purposes of making silly comments to start an argument.. How well do you know me to accuse me of such things? Kakaiyak naman.. :rolleyes:

That is what you think but sadly that is not my intention.. At hindi ako nasaktan sa sagot mo.. Sa tutoo lang, natawa ako.. Uulitin ko.. Tama lang na depensahan mo ang eskewelahan mo ngunit wala akong makitang halaga sa pag-atake mo sa eskwelahan ko..

Edited by revi