Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

Congratulations to the Ateneo Blue Eagles for winning this year's UAAP Basketball Championship! ^_^

The DLSU Green Archers did not take their trophy in the awarding ceremony?! That sucks! -_- There's no way you can justify that. Every team of course plays to win the championship but all should be man enough to accept that there can only be one.

There is nothing shameful about accepting a runner-up trophy especially if you gave it your best effort to win. What is shameful is if you refuse to accept it simply because of the fact that you don't want to accept defeat. That is lack of class... that is lack of respect... that is immaturity and well, "kabadingan." :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by Legionnaire

Congratulations to Ateneo Blue Eagles, They deserve the Championship, kudos to Coach Norman Black

Off season na at unahan na sa recruitment, notable players in the ncaa jrs. is bringas of San Sebastian Staglets and NCAA jrs. MVP jru light bomber agovida, who broke the record of scored points by an individual by scoring 82.

eh kaya naman pala ganun ang players eh yung coach pala tukmol din eh.

so he admits he ordered his boys not to appear at the awarding?

sumarosep!!!!!

me thinks there must be some sanctions for la salle for unsportsmanlike behavior.

di ba the uaap is supposed to also teach our youth to know how to accept defeat with your head held up high?

yan ang ibig sabihin ng mga atenista pag sinabi namin 'win or lose its the school we choose'

matalo man kami. lutuin man ng ref lalabas kami para tanggapin yung 2nd because we did our best but we still ended up 2nd. we have nothing to be ashamed about. if we have an issue with the refs, the awarding is not the venue to display our lack of proper behavior.

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

BLUE EAGLE THE KING!!!!!

MASARAP TALAGA MAGING ATENISTA!!!!!!!!!

nakaka lungkot na ganun ang behavior ng la salle. bad for the youth who idolize you guys.

act like men. not like............

hahahaha tukmol nga hahahaha

kung yung argentina nga na defending champs sa olys eh na accept na 3rd place lang sila this year

eh eto pang mga taga dlsu WTF hahahaha parang mga walang breeding hahahaha

Ako kasi personally hindi ako naniniwala sa taunting and trash talking those two things have no place in the basketball court. Talagang yan na ang trademark ng DLSU ever since they rejoined the UAAP. It all started with the UST and DLSU championships way back in 1994. Halos lahat ng players sa DLSU tinatrash talk ung mga taga UST. Ang pinaka ayaw ko doon si Tyrone Bautista. We all know that UST kicked their butts for 3 straight years. Hanggang sa ngayon inaallow pa rin nila ito. Dapat siguro ang maging coach ng DLSU ung si Coach Carter. Hehehe. That guy doesn't allow trash talking on his team. Pagka nakipagtrash talk ka or you engaged in taunting you would ride the bench the rest of the game. Pumaren should either remove the taunting and trash talking next year. Ayan kung hindi kasi ngumarat si Rico baka nanalo pa sila. The refs have the benefit of the doubt. Mas malapit sila. But according to the broadcasters talagang nag flash ng dirty sign si Rico. E kung matino talaga syang maglaro eh di noong una palang hindi na sya na technical. Pasensya sya napaginitan siya ng referee. Isa pa nahalata ko kaya ang daming fouls na tinawag kina bader and company. Naging agressive sila sa defense. Of course pagka sobrang aggressive ka chances are matatawagan ka talaga ng foul. E sa mga replay na lang talagang may foul doon. Ex. ung kay Casio e halata namang nanulak. Kitang kita ng camera.

If Pumaren couldn't control the emotions of his team next year magresign na lang sya. Isa pa hindi maganda ung ginawa nilang hindi pag tanggap sa trophy it's a sign of unsportsmanship. Kung ganyan sila ka pikon bumalik na lang sila sa NCAA next year.

totoo yan panahon pa ng DLSU-UST na labanan puro maangas na mga player sa La Salle. sama mo pa liban ke Tyrone Bautista si Chris Tan, Alvin Magpantay, Maui Roca, Jason Webb, Joseph Yeo kahit si Telan at Allado maangas din. si Espinosa at Limpot lang ata ang medyo mabaet sa henerasyon ng La Salle players eh hehehe si Ren Ren maangas din pero me ipagmamalaki naman. si Dino Aldeguer sama mo na din. nasa PBA pa ba silang lahat? si Ren at Allado at Telan na lang natira.

atsaka alam ko yung kaisa isang talo ng Ateneo sa finals sa La Salle tinanggap nila yung trophy. oo rivalry yan pero respeto lang. sa Lakers-Celtics me respeto after the game. Ganun din sa Crispa-Toyota. Nadal-Federer. magkalaban kayo sa laro pero pag tapos na, wala na dapat un. kung talagang masakit sa La Salle yung nangyari sana kahit isang assistant coach o board member man lang kumuha ng trophy nila. tsk tsk tsk. naaliw ako sa die hard La Sallian na humihirit at pinagtatanggol pa yung ginawa ng skwela niya.

atsaka nung natalo Ateneo sa UST, ang sakit din nun di ba? 1-0 na nawala pa? tapos sa OT pa natalo ng Game 3. pero tinanggap nila yun tinanggap nila yung trophy at pinalakpakan ang Tigers. so hindi totoong gagawin ng Ateneo un kung matalo sila sa La Salle sa finals.

kaya blurred yung pinakita sa slomo reply ke Maierhofer, kita naman na nangarat siya shempre bawal sa TV yung dirty finger di ba masensor pa ABS? hehehe ayus din ang alibi ni rico. ibig niyang sabihin si Jvee ang "nginaratan" niya kasi hindi nag rebound? lame naman nun. pwede nman siya sumigaw lang at wala nang hand gesture ayun nahuli tuloy.

congrats sa Ateneo. pag nanalo San Beda mamya baka sabay na ang Hong Kong trip ng San Beda at Ateneo sagot ni MVP. hehehe.

According to my bro who covers the games, madumi talaga ang laro ng DLSU. If you watch closely, merong daw mga hidden punches and elbows courtesy of DLSU.

actually true... saw three admu dlsu games this season sa araneta.... meron talaga mga pushing and tuhod especially sa trap nila... si casio gives an arm and elbow to create space for his jumpers.... pero thats all part of the game ika nga.... as long as you can get away with it.... so if the refs call it, there's no point complaining....

NKAKAHIYA MAn aminin hindi tama ang ginawa ng mga taga DLSU, being from that school medyo bad trip na talo kayo pero after it's all been said and done champion na e kahit saang husgado pa tayo umabot wala ng magagawa yan.

CONGRATS to ADMU, kita kita ulit tayo next year promise BABAWI Kami

I just woke up from last night's celebrations. Hehehe..

Ateneo took this season by storm!

Lasal, good fight whole season. But Blue was the better team this year. Sayang, sana hindi ganun pinakita niyo kahapon, sayang.

Of the four times La Salle met Ateneo during the season. 4-0 Ateneo.

Of the four times La Salle met Ateneo for the Finals in UAAP History. 3-1 Ateneo.

ONE BIG FIGHT! GO BLUE

Kita kits sa Bonfire. Lechon Baka na to!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Defiant

an act of bravery tlaga na di matakut ang Lasale sa mga uaap official and adhere to tradition sa pag accept ng walang wentang runner up na dpt tanggalin na. Matapang ang animo Lasalle never nila accept ang ateneo na mas angat sa kinila tuusin benta Ref. At least pina hiya ng Lasale ang ateneo in your face sila na di sila mag congratulate and sila parain ang superior at pahiya Ateneo wala mga Lasale umuwi na agad at lang pumansin.

Congrats to Ateneo....em Eagles deserved to win with all that talent and firepower..Coach Norman has finally...hehe removed that Damocles sword over his head....

Kids...ATENEO won...thats it...no NEED to heckle this and that,...kasi sila kasi ganyan kasi ganoon....DLSU lost...i guess you guys KNOW what a LOSS means eh?

an emotional loss that is...

Bottomline...stop rubbing it in... do i have to explain this to you kids? :lol:

Some people MUST be an Atenean or a La Sallian to KNOW how a loss would feel to their rivals....which other people from other schools would second guess or resort throwing the proverbial monkey wrench just to state a point...sheesh

PAX

Edited by orionpax

As I said before Talagang bilib aku sa tapang ng lasal tlagang di lumbas para pakita na sila parin and winner at pag tinanggap na 2nd place loser sila. In the end Ateneo look like losers no one accepted there win and benta pa ref. Sbi nga matalu na sa lht wag lang sa ateneo. Siguro pati rector ng lasal payag dun at lht sila umuwi para pakita la sila rspect sa panalu ng ateneo. Ateneo yan lagi namin tinatalu khit sa NCAA years pa manalu man kung di tsamba ay controversial pa. Di sila luluhod sa ateneo and tama un. Any sports around the world like FIFA, NBA, World Championships, MLB, etc. there is no second place if you lose then you lose, you are equal to those who did not qualify.

Kayu na aalala nyu ba kung sinu runner up nung 13 time champion and Celtics? Or sinu tinalu ng Brazil sa world cup or sinu tinalu ng New York Yankees sa MLB? Or pinapansin nyu ba kung sinu tinalu ng ginebra sa PBA for the championship. Its more of an insult to a great school like Lasale. Lasale is so brave that they humiliated Ateneo by not showing up. Adn no lasallites talk about it or cried about it and they just go home na lang kwenta lang tutal luto nanga ateneo pa.

Edited by thedynamite007
Congrats to ADMU! Truly deserving.

On DLSU not accepting 2nd place, I think it's just a case of being caught up in the emotions of the game.

Black's wards looks very much intact for next season. If they do get back in the finals, may I suggest that they use "Back In Black" as theme song.

personally, i salute the better team this season- the blue eagles...congrats for a job well done!

as a green archer myself, i cannot condone the behaviour of my team i rooted for the whole season

for not accepting 2nd place. let us not be poor losers, guys. it's not the type of image we want those who

idolize you as team to remember this year as part of uaap history...bilog ang bola...may next year pa..

time to lick our wounded pride and get back to shape for next year...Animo La Salle!!!

Congratulations to the Ateneo Blue Eagles! Norman Black gets to keep his job! Ateneo surely is the better team, both with their line-up and the intensity of thier game. Like I've said before, only the spirit on La Salle could every overcome the talent and line-up advantage of Ateneo, but sadly, the intensity wasn't there for the Green Archers!

I would love to say na babawi kami next year. But the picture for next year's season ain't pretty for La Salle. With the exit of Casio and Meirhofer (tama ba?), La Salle will have a very shallow bemch next year. Revilla looks promising, but that is yet to be proven.

Parang bigla yata nga collapse yung sports "Program" ng DLSU Alumni Associatio, which usually bankrolls the team build up. I guess they are no match for Ateneo's Manny Pangilinan, who I understand provided the financial muscle to pirate Rabeh Al-Husseini.

Anyhoo, masakit man aminin... it seems Ateneo will likely dominate next season since their team will remain relatively intact... but you never know what a team bent on revenge could do next season!

ANIMO LA SALLE!

Parang bigla yata nga collapse yung sports "Program" ng DLSU Alumni Associatio, which usually bankrolls the team build up. I guess they are no match for Ateneo's Manny Pangilinan, who I understand provided the financial muscle to pirate Rabeh Al-Husseini.

the alumni got frustrated and disappointed after the benitez/gatchalian controversy.

Ang dami dito nag poser na lasale daw kunwari nag aaral tapus pupurrin ateneo para lang pamuka sa lasale na talu tlaga sila at khit mga nag aaral daw dun agree kasi para sa mga atenista mas masakit na itakwil ng sarili nilang nag aaral daw kunu dun.Pa animo animo lasale pa kayu para pahiyahin ang lasale. A true lasalites don't give a damn about Atenista and most will agree with me na gutsy move ang di nila pag sipot sa walang kwentang awarding para pamuka sa ateneo na la silang ma iinsulto sa harap ng camera at la nang lasale ang namamansin sa kanila sa stadium.

Edited by thedynamite007
Ang dami dito nag poser na lasale daw kunwari nag aaral tapus pupurrin ateneo para lang pamuka sa lasale na talu tlaga sila at khit mga nag aaral daw dun agree kasi para sa mga atenista mas masakit na itakwil ng sarili nilang nag aaral daw kunu dun.Pa animo animo lasale pa kayu para pahiyahin ang lasale. A true lasalites don't give a damn about Atenista and most will agree with me na gutsy move ang di nila pag sipot sa walang kwentang awarding para pamuka sa ateneo na la silang ma iinsulto sa harap ng camera at la nang lasale ang namamansin sa kanila sa stadium.

SssssSshhh... talo talaga... :lol:

consistently good talaga scouting of la salle. proven by number of years sa finals. objectively though, i think this ateneo batch really is the stronger team this season. as echoed by coach franz (from freddie web) "...this ateneo team is not strong, it is very strong". i guess that expression came coz last summer RP youth team was dominated by this ateneo team coach then by franz.

i think ang nakakaasar was yun officiating. kasi nga championship saka tatawag ng controversial calls. come on, let the game be decided by plays not by calls...hay :(

anyway, next year uli.

Edited by ravv