Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

It seems na mananalo na ang K8 proposal. If that’s the majority decision then I’ll abide by it. Nakakapanghinayang lang na masasayang yung efforts I’ve made to improve my team. :(

For the record, I also want the league to have better competition. Admittedly I have one of the stronger teams in the SnB. Over the past 3 seasons, I thought I had opportunities to position my team to win now and that’s the route I took, albeit, sacrificing incoming seasons by trading away my future picks. I knew the risks with this strategy. Injuries could easily derail my chances of winning and with little depth in my farm team, paktay na. I guess a little luck helped as well.

If K8 does get voted, I’d also vote for its implementation for the 2012-13 season. Sabi nga ni Auntie Entity – “we will rebuild …” B)

Exactly why I suggested for a delayed implementation, to give GMs like you time to restructure your stacked teams.

Chance mo rin ito to load up on picks.

Hey 3D. We need you to be back in the mix of things.

thanks master AJB and guys... well im sort of busy with my new line of work - so effin' busy that i missed my MLB keeper minor league drafts... smh...

i dunno... with all due respect, some of us guys did some major, major research, effort and all to stack up their teams to be 10-deep... like ours - not that im saying we're championship-caliber - but still, years of effort might be at stake...

anyway, majority still wins... but just letting you know where i stand... :)

with a match-up as close as ours, one can't help but worry.

though i'm fully cognizant that the only reason it's close is because you lost d-will for the week.

and as far as moves go, i can't really think about making anymore i'm obviously all over. :blink: so all i can do right now is twitch and hope.

ast, st & blks still up for grabs.

maybe even pts and fg%. :unsure:

Edited by Labuyo

Well played, Labuyo. Congrats. It was close throughout. I wouldnt have won without the add-drop kung fu. But the victory cost me 9 moves, which means Im not gonna win my next match-up.

Edit: The bye meant a lot but I lost it to Dencio in the last week. It would have saved me moves which I would then need in the semis/finals.Sigh. Until next season.

Edited by AJBredux

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/basketball/rules/hooprules-20.html

Link to the new tie-breaker rules.

For playoff matches which end in a tie:

1. Winning percentage against the opponent during regular season (1 win -1loss kayo against each other, with similar 7-4 scores)

2. Playoff seed (MTC Saints no. 4 seed; Twin Bee No.5 seed)

MTC Saints win tie-breaker.

Let us wait for the confirmation later.

Edited by AJBredux

Well played, Labuyo. Congrats. It was close throughout. I wouldnt have won without the add-drop kung fu. But the victory cost me 9 moves, which means Im not gonna win my next match-up.

Edit: The bye meant a lot but I lost it to Dencio in the last week. It would have saved me moves which I would then need in the semis/finals.Sigh. Until next season.

Ang ganda ng dalawang quarterfinal match-ups. Well played by all 4 teams.

@AJB, dahil na nga rin sa limited moves kaya ko hinabol yung 1st place. I'll be able to make use of some moves in my match against either Twin Bee or Saints. Kapwa malalakas din ito and pilay pa yung team with TD still out.

Good luck to all the semifinalists! :)