Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

Ayun na nga, thats why i need opinions from all GMs.

Hence, the late editing of the post.

I don't have the intention of changing rules EVERY season. (Updating, pwede pa)

But the reason why I want the change to happen is because I wanna make it simpler for us GM's.

To be honest, wala akong dedication/passion na mag-check ng eligibility for ALL the teams. Yung ibang teams nga nagkakamali sa pag-add.

Anyway, ako naman ung tipong Commish that appreciates opinions/statements from the majority. I give consideration for that. :D

Also, the last commissioner move Jongks will do is WHEN will the change be implemented.

@JAY, thats a good question.. so good i dont know what to do. Siguro i-reset na lang timetable nyan. Rookie na sya uli for the next (if this proposal wins)..

hirap nga sundan yung 100game rule for rookies. i'd be more than fine w/scrapping that as soon as reasonably possible.

samantala...

here i am scrambling for the last playoff spot despite the looming promise of a beatdown at the hands of my (possible) first round opponent :blink:

I honestly cant understand why it is difficult to follow the 100 game rule. You simply click the player's name and the career button and you already have the number of games he has played. Two clicks. One pa nga ata kasi sa player page, andun na rin yung number of career games. One click. And it is still difficult?

I am vehemently against this particular rule change. We cannot keep on changing this rule every season.

I honestly cant understand why it is difficult to follow the 100 game rule. You simply click the player's name and the career button and you already have the number of games he has played. Two clicks. One pa nga ata kasi sa player page, andun na rin yung number of career games. One click. And it is still difficult?

I can do this for my own team.. but to check this for all the teams? Nope. Sorry.. ganun din ako ka-tamad.

Pero i would appreciate if there will be whistleblowers around. :D

Looks like more GMs are opposed to the proposal for a rule change. SIge lang po, keep them coming and we shall keep the current rule in place.

@commish KVille. yeaps.the support would always be there. but as master AJB has pointed out, it shouldn't be much of burden for a gm to note that if the player you'd want to add is a rook (or a soph), then just click the player profile's link to check if he's already eligible to be picked up (100-game rule)

These current rules do make more sense and would work if we want 'em to work :) Hence I vote that we keep the current rules as it is.

I know im guilty of missing out the 100 game rules (sorry to the owner of Tyler) but i would prefer this to be the same rule next year. Like what AJB said, madali lang sundan yun 100 game rule :). I am also okay with the bracketing...makes it more exciting :) for the k players...how about 8 only?

8 kasi para mas maganda ang selection sa FA pool to give chance to those who do not have a strong team to start with. Pag 2 lang kasi yun natatangal parang same team pa din yun ng current team so parang yun mga malalakas malakas pa din(unless matatanda na yun team members). Just my opinion but if you don't like okay lang.

Not to sound too contrarian with the suggested rules changes but I don't agree with K8. What if after this change the good teams remain good, K6 naman ang kasunod?

Ang understanding ko kasi sa dynasty league is to build a team as strong a team as possible over time. Or am I taking "dynasty" too literally? :unsure:

Im for K8 and for the 100-game rule.

I won the first season, bombed out on the 2nd season, near the top this season (but about to bomb out again since Deron has abandoned me). I have a solid core of players and having a K10 would be to to my advantage. But since I want better competition and I have been advocating for a K8 in the main dynasty league for a couple of years now (to no avail), I cannot say now that I am against it.

I am for K8 and 100 game limit for rookies...also, pwede na din siya next season mala stern ang dating immediate lagi ang change :)I have the same experience with AJB, my team was strong during the first season (kalaban ko si AJB), then semplang sa next round..then oks ulit this year...still maybe ok next year...

It seems na mananalo na ang K8 proposal. If that’s the majority decision then I’ll abide by it. Nakakapanghinayang lang na masasayang yung efforts I’ve made to improve my team. :(

For the record, I also want the league to have better competition. Admittedly I have one of the stronger teams in the SnB. Over the past 3 seasons, I thought I had opportunities to position my team to win now and that’s the route I took, albeit, sacrificing incoming seasons by trading away my future picks. I knew the risks with this strategy. Injuries could easily derail my chances of winning and with little depth in my farm team, paktay na. I guess a little luck helped as well.

If K8 does get voted, I’d also vote for its implementation for the 2012-13 season. Sabi nga ni Auntie Entity – “we will rebuild …” B)