• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wala! i dont even watch tv5. how can you fight the darkness. the winchester brothers should just stop and not do anything. kasi they make things worse. una demons and monsters lang ang problema nila. tapos they released lucifer. they involved the angels pa. then leviathans na di ko nagustuhan. si eve buti short lng sya. fans didnt like her. metatron now the darkness. why k*ll charlie?!? I love her. they killed bobby and kevin na.. pati si charlie!

• 3 months later...

I like Supernatural from season 1 to 5 lang. Dapat nag end na siya after defeat of "Lucifer".

Maganda yng build up niya sa start kaso Anti-climactic yng battle ni Lucifer (Sam) versus Michael".

After nun parang pilit yng pag extend niya for me.

original creator actually left after season 5. hanggang season 5 lang talaga ending niya but dahil nga sa sobrang ganda ng season 5, tumaas ratings and naextend ng naextend. 1 of the original producers naman yung nag take over so maganda pa rin un mga seasons after 5. carry on my wayward son!

• 4 weeks later...

this is one of my favorite tv shows...... after season 5, they fought against the new king of hell, Crowley. discovered that God was missing, fought with Metatron the scribe of God, fought with Cain, one of the original demons. and the latest, when you think that they ran out of evil to purge, they had to fight The Darkness. if you remember your Genesis, "in the beginning, there was darkness". Who would have thought that darkness was an entity, not evil, not good but with a totally different agenda. this show has never disappointed me.

• 2 weeks later...

after 10 seasons im still watching this series.. castiel and crowley ftw....... wish they didnt k*ll off charlie she was one of my fav characters in the show... i guess she will reprise her role as a ( helping ) ghost (or avenging ghost because of how she died), just like bobbi

Edited by dpogi
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...