I hope that they can actually make each season better.

The writers do have a way of surprising their viewers. There are so many other stories that they can touch on. I hope that it does go on for a few more.

Off tangent a bit: Do you/did you watch The Grimm? Another series worth watching, though it ended at season 6.

• Like (+1) 1

I hope that they can actually make each season better.

The writers do have a way of surprising their viewers. There are so many other stories that they can touch on. I hope that it does go on for a few more.

Off tangent a bit: Do you/did you watch The Grimm? Another series worth watching, though it ended at season 6.

Agree. Always get a hoot with the episodes when they break the fourth wall. ('Changing Channels' anyone?) Also agree with The Grimm. Used to follow it till season 4 i think. Somehow lost touch with the schedule of the new season. Sad that it ended at season 6...another show with lots of potential.

Edited by *Castiel*
  • Like (+1) 1

Agree. Always get a hoot with the episodes when they break the fourth wall. ('Changing Channels' anyone?) Also agree with The Grimm. Used to follow it till season 4 i think. Somehow lost touch with the schedule of the new season. Sad that it ended at season 6...another show with lots of potential.

if there's one more thing that i like about supernatural is their one-off comedy episode or at least the one that's quite funny to take a break from all the hunting.

you remember that episode wherein Dean became a "dog" of some sorts? now that was a barrel of laughs. :D

if there's one more thing that i like about supernatural is their one-off comedy episode or at least the one that's quite funny to take a break from all the hunting.

you remember that episode wherein Dean became a "dog" of some sorts? now that was a barrel of laughs. :D

wahaha yah! that was a good one. Or the one where Dean was infected by a 'fear' virus....Dean! ...of all people?! Come on!

wahaha yah! that was a good one. Or the one where Dean was infected by a 'fear' virus....Dean! ...of all people?! Come on!

yep, that episode wherein he was so scared to even go up a flight of steps.

that's the same episode where he did the "eye of the tiger" thing, right? why does it always have to happen to dean? :lol:

how about that episode where he kept dying? and the mystery house that sam tried to destroy?

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

yep, that episode wherein he was so scared to even go up a flight of steps.

that's the same episode where he did the "eye of the tiger" thing, right? why does it always have to happen to dean? :lol:

how about that episode where he kept dying? and the mystery house that sam tried to destroy?

Oh yeah! their Ground Hog Day spin off. hahaha lots of laughs with that one as well. or the one where Dean lost his youth for losing in a poker game... you're right, seems most of the butt of the adventure circles around Dean. hahaha

Oh yeah! their Ground Hog Day spin off. hahaha lots of laughs with that one as well. or the one where Dean lost his youth for losing in a poker game... you're right, seems most of the butt of the adventure circles around Dean. hahaha

...I actually miss the Trickster / Gabriel character... wish the boys had more adventures with him.

Dean seems to have quite the short end of the stick when it came to those funny episodes. But then again, who can complain it's really funny.

I share the same sentiments. Gabriel had his ways of making the story intwresting.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw this page. Waiting for next season. Leviathan's are my least favorite villains. I'm glad Bobby and Charlie are back.. sort of.

I kinda wished Ash is back too. I miss Crowley. I admit I started getting hooked on the show after Crowley was introduced.

Gabriel's death made me sad. I hope it is another trick but I think it really is final. Although he can just come back from the empty.

I find castiel's humor to be the best. I wish they'd do another crossover episode. Maybe Batman since Jensen already voiced Batman. Or Gilmore girls crossover where Sam becomes Jared again... And Dean crosses over Dawson's Creek and they need to figure out how to get out of their old TV shows

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...