...hehehe with how S11 ended, I feel a slight change in the tone is coming with S12. (Given that there is a new show runner that came on board, Andrew Dabb. Seems to be replacing Jeremy Carver for this upcoming season)

S12...

S6...

S6...

S6...

Now it's S12 :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

cass!!!

how's supernatural doing so far?

i've only watched season 11.

i haven't seen any episodes of s12 yet.

Hi Ma'am! How are you? This season had a slow start for me but has since picked up the ante. From what I caught upon, Lucifer is a prisoner/slave of Crowley's currently, is about to have a kid in tow with a woman. The British branch of the Men of Letters were introduced as well (bunch of douches haha)... 3 more episodes to go till the season finale.

Edited by *Castiel*

Hi Ma'am! How are you? This season had a slow start for me but has since picked up the ante. From what I caught upon, Lucifer is a prisoner/slave of Crowley's currently, is about to have a kid in tow with a woman. The British branch of the Men of Letters were introduced as well (bunch of douches haha)... 3 more episodes to go till the season finale.

Oh, please, don't call me ma'am.

Am doing very well, thanks.

And I haven't even seen one single episode. I hope that I could watch it soon. But, I'll wait for the season to be over so that I can marathon it for a whole day.

Oh, please, don't call me ma'am.

Am doing very well, thanks.

And I haven't even seen one single episode. I hope that I could watch it soon. But, I'll wait for the season to be over so that I can marathon it for a whole day.

Haha copy that! Agreed! Dang them boys with their cliffhangers haha

• Like (+1) 1

Haha copy that! Agreed! Dang them boys with their cliffhangers haha

EXACTLY!

I especially hate it when they do their cliffhanger thingy during the mid-season break. It drives me nuts. :lol:

How are you, sir?

What's your take on the new season? Does it come up to par with the previous one? I mean GOD-DARKNESS, that was the WHOAH! season for me (aside of course from the angel battle season 5)

EXACTLY!

I especially hate it when they do their cliffhanger thingy during the mid-season break. It drives me nuts. :lol:

How are you, sir?

What's your take on the new season? Does it come up to par with the previous one? I mean GOD-DARKNESS, that was the WHOAH! season for me (aside of course from the angel battle season 5)

Am good, kind of bogged down with work recently. can't really top the 'epic-ness' of last season but still a pretty good. Lucifer's been quite active (and they brought back Mark Pelligrino to play him again)...they introduced a new tier of demons - "the Princes of Hell"... and the dynamic with the British Men of Letters... the soon-to-be-born Luci's progeny seems will play a pretty big role next season...

Edited by *Castiel*
  • Like (+1) 1

Am good, kind of bogged down with work recently. can't really top the 'epic-ness' of last season but still a pretty good. Lucifer's been quite active (and they brought back Mark Pelligrino to play him again)...they introduced a new tier of demons - "the Princes of Hell"... and the dynamic with the British Men of Letters... the soon-to-be-born Luci's progeny seems will play a pretty big role next season...

..speaking of last season, really loved the episode where Chuck revealed himself to the boys, with him singing the background song just brought the chills. really touching moment.

sorry to hear that you're quite bogged down with stuff. hope everything goes well.

anyway BTT: i know, right? season 11 was sooooo epic. and that singing, who can forget that? and of course the ending when finally Darkness and Light held hands and realized that family's important.

ohhhh, i can't wait for the season to finish so that i can watch it for one whole day, with a tub or two of popcorn. :D

good evening, cass! i really miss talking to people who appreciate this series.

BTW, speaking of the series as a whole, I am happy with the progression of the characters. Really the boys are a far cry from how the series started - boyband-ish. Now though, it really matured with stories that touch sensitive topics like that of the last season, the angels, and even the leviathans. :D

• Like (+1) 1