Casa Leticia is where i am staying now here in davao. The staff is friendly and accommodating, and here I get real value for my money. I'll be back on Manila come wednesday night and would definitely recommend this Hotel to my friends back in the Metro. And oh, before i forgot their home made sardines tastes really good!

Casa Leticia is where i am staying now here in davao. The staff is friendly and accommodating, and here I get real value for my money. I'll be back on Manila come wednesday night and would definitely recommend this Hotel to my friends back in the Metro. And oh, before i forgot their home made sardines tastes really good!
The Vietnamese and Japanese restaurant alongside (Hanoi and Tsuru) are also owned by the hotel. I agree, I was there for 4 days, it is a great place to stay.
The Vietnamese and Japanese restaurant alongside (Hanoi and Tsuru) are also owned by the hotel. I agree, I was there for 4 days, it is a great place to stay.

really? hmmm, so the question "where to have dinner later" is now answered. thanks for the info sir! :thumbsupsmiley:

really? hmmm, so the question "where to have dinner later" is now answered. thanks for the info sir! :thumbsupsmiley:

There are a couple of pretty good resto's that serve European cuisine in Davao.

Buona Terra (Torres St.) serves a mixture of Spanish/French Provencal/Italian dishes.

Spirale (Matina Square) serves Italian food with a large wood fire brick oven that makes their pizzas extremely delicious.

Both are a bit on the expensive side, but the food is good.

Luz Kilawin is relatively cheap with massive portions, but its a rougher establishment, no frills whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...
There are a couple of pretty good resto's that serve European cuisine in Davao.

Buona Terra (Torres St.) serves a mixture of Spanish/French Provencal/Italian dishes.

Spirale (Matina Square) serves Italian food with a large wood fire brick oven that makes their pizzas extremely delicious.

Both are a bit on the expensive side, but the food is good.

Luz Kilawin is relatively cheap with massive portions, but its a rougher establishment, no frills whatsoever.

Hi, if you want to get a good breeze, try hopping in a ferry to samal island. Just P10/head.

By the way, Spirale can be found in Damosa Gateway too. Really good resto. There's also Swiss Deli na super yummy din. Love their cheeses and pasta.

For a good buffet, try Chippens located infront of Ateneo University College Campus, just beside Aldevinco.

For a good room accommodation, you can try Linmarr Apartelle. Really good for big groups. :)

Balik balik sa Davao! :)

• 2 months later...

My HOtel sa San Pedro...its nice and relatively new hotel. P800/day for single deluxe. Friendly staff and situated in the middle of downtown davao. Free telephone calls pa to US and Canada.

Also, I tried Penongs, a grill resto near duterte st., unli rice, delicious food, kaso bagal ng service, two or three lang yata yung waiters-kuno (that i think are not properly trained as waiter).

Edited by john_locke
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently stayed at a Double de Luxe Php 1,535/day at My Hotel, San Pedro St., Davao City. The room had a queen size bed & a rather big floor area as compared to their Twin de Luxe room. They provided me with two towels & soap and a toilet paper. Funny that their sink is just outside the bathroom. Funnier and scary is that the aircon is just at the side and above the sink with the power supply near the sink (Possible electric shock from water splashing the power outlet).

They do have a WiFi signal in that room but good luck getting a connection. I had to go to their restaurant to get a signal from another WiFi server of theirs. A number of guests also do this during their stay.

Food is relatively inexpensive.

Note that during peak season, even if you make an online or phone reservation, this does not assure you of actual availability of a confirmed reserved room once you get there. They give preferential treatment to clients who would "suddenly" extend their stay against reservations.

Best thing about my stay at this hotel, it was already paid for and therefore, free.

In addition to My Hotel, at least they let you stay and linger at their restaurant to surf, chat and or wait till you have to go/fly even after you have already checked-out. They also allow you to leave your luggage before check-in or after check-out.

What I also like about the hotel staff is when I inquired about certain items and directions at their front desk. The female staff who attended to my inquiries was quite informative and helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because of Kadayawan, most hotels are fully booked, so i ended up staying at TOWER INN. Its a nice hotel, its clean, ample parking space and its cheaper i think compared to other of its class. P900 lang for a twin bed room. Its along quirino, just near Davao Doctors. Its location is very convenient, just few meters sa Gaisano mall, fast food and restos.

Because of Kadayawan, most hotels are fully booked, so i ended up staying at TOWER INN. Its a nice hotel, its clean, ample parking space and its cheaper i think compared to other of its class. P900 lang for a twin bed room. Its along quirino, just near Davao Doctors. Its location is very convenient, just few meters sa Gaisano mall, fast food and restos.

Malapit ba sa beach to rbo? Sensha na never been to Davao :)

• Like (+1) 1

Malapit ba sa beach to rbo? Sensha na never been to Davao :)

Malayo sa beach, its in the center of the city. Bankerohan area.

• 2 weeks later...

so far ok naman. service is still top notch, food is still worth your fine dining money and rooms are still to die for.

but for the 'activity' oriented mejo kulang na Pearl Farm. one of the best things to do is go for an early swim at your veranda.

Ok pa ba ngayon sa Pearl Farm?