Sounds exciting. I've never done that. I like my schedule or itinerary laid out in front of me before I go. But why not? I think it is about time to just go and see what's up ahead. Enjoy your trip. I heard Davao is a very safe place.

My flatmates also say that Davao's the best place to wander. Very safe. I think sa april or may 2014 pupunta ako. I just need to know first my class sched.

Adventure at its best :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My flatmates also say that Davao's the best place to wander. Very safe. I think sa april or may 2014 pupunta ako. I just need to know first my class sched.

Adventure at its best :-)

while it is safe compared to manila, there are still dangerous areas. just use your spider sense - if it feels dangerous, it probably is!

as for hotels, check out the Green Meadows behind cosmopolitan. its a dormitel, and not only is it better than marco polo, it is also cheaper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What food can you suggest or try in Davao I'm planning to visit Davao end of this month.

try Glamour Resto N' Caterer along Padre Gomez St., Davao City (63-82) 282-1877 Open 11 am to 2 pm, 6 to 10 pm Mondays to Sundays

eat all you can crabs and shrimp...di sya sobra dami choices ala Buffet101 o Vikings pero masu-sulit mo talaga binayad mong P438. masarap, malaman at parating puno ang dishes nila.