Philadelphia 76ers

• 3 weeks later...

Its play offs time!

Hee's where teams will now jam their pgs at Ben once he gets the ball upon inbound, making it hardwr for him.

He'll learn, hopefully fast.

Because this is the year there's no one strong team out there. Wveryone's beatable. Even the GSW & Rockets out west.

I say Pacers over Cavs 3-1.

We'll get by Miami. But they are a strong team led by a very good coach in Spoelstra

Its play offs time!

Hee's where teams will now jam their pgs at Ben once he gets the ball upon inbound, making it hardwr for him.

He'll learn, hopefully fast.

Because this is the year there's no one strong team out there. Wveryone's beatable. Even the GSW & Rockets out west.

I say Pacers over Cavs 3-1.

We'll get by Miami. But they are a strong team led by a very good coach in Spoelstra

Simmons is a potential transcendent player and if he develops that three-point shot, he'll be a complete superstar. If things go as planned, both our teams will meet in the second round. Good luck.

Brett Brown did a heckuva job in forming this team. I respect the disciples of Popovich like Brown and Budenholzer as head coaches.

Edited by will robie

With Embiid injured and Simmons zero jump shot miami will win in 6!

Ad to see you're not one of those Miami bandwagoners when Bron jumped ship.

But been a Sixers faithful for 40 yrs even before thru all those process stage. From the barkley to the Witherspoon/barros era to the AI to Igoudala transition.

I'm sticking by my team to win it all this year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And who would you offer for Kawhi? The only player who can approximate Kawhi's caliber in the Sixers is Embiid. The Spurs' front office is arguably the best in the West. They are fleece-proof. They wouldn't win 5 championships in the Duncan-Popovich era if they were dumb in wheeling and dealing. Saric and Covington aren't enough.

Edited by will robie

And who would you offer for Kawhi? The only player who can approximate Kawhi's caliber in the Sixers is Embiid. The Spurs' front office is arguably the best in the West. They are fleece-proof. They wouldn't win 5 championships in the Duncan-Popovich era if they were dumb in wheeling and dealing. Saric and Covington aren't enough.

i read in an article that aside from saric and covington, spurs also want 3 first round draft picks including the heat's 2021 pick.

i read in an article that aside from saric and covington, spurs also want 3 first round draft picks including the heat's 2021 pick.

I guess it's moot and academic now that Lechoke is with the Lakers. The Spurs won't get fleeced. That's one thing for sure. They have been an elite team for two decades because of a superb front office. The Spurs are the only team Danny can't fleece. The only trade that would make sense for the Spurs is Embiid and a salary filler player for Kawhi.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess it's moot and academic now that Lechoke is with the Lakers. The Spurs won't get fleeced. That's one thing for sure. They have been an elite team for two decades because of a superb front office. The Spurs are the only team Danny can't fleece. The only trade that would make sense for the Spurs is Embiid and a salary filler player for Kawhi.

di papayag sixers sa trade na yan. embiid if he stays healthy can be considered a franchise player. tapos t trade mo lang for leonard and hindi sure kung mag r resign after next season.

di papayag sixers sa trade na yan. embiid if he stays healthy can be considered a franchise player. tapos t trade mo lang for leonard and hindi sure kung mag r resign after next season.

Embiid is a franchise player. Hindi naman talaga papayag ang Sixers niyan pero siya lang ang acceptable sa Spurs.