Philadelphia 76ers

Sixers aren't winning sir, they are 20 and 31, a winning percentage of less than .40......

This move will clear them CAPSPACE and a chance to get the 8th seed.

Because in terms of talent,

Iggy < Amare

Dal < JRich

If this move happens, watch out for a move involving Elton Brand..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sayang Ivy. was hoping that with maturity, he could be a good veteran presence for the 6ers if they trade well, or draft well. we need superstar material. we already have good young and veteran presence. we just dont have the star power to bring it all the way.

This team needs a shot of energy in the arm... I thought Elton Brand's coming was it. It's frustrating to wait for this team to finally get things going. Hopefully, Brand will still be able to get back to his All-Star form. AI's playing "uninspired" basketball but we can't really blame him. Dalembert's development is full of promise but they really need a big-time scorer to complement Iguodala...

i dont think eddie jordan should be fired. given the players that he got, including all those injuries and prima dona attitude some have, the sixers really dont stand a chance.

give eddie good pieces and i think he can bring the team to the playoffs.

• 2 months later...

Doug Collins' style is fitted for a team sans any superstar. I think Collins' problem as a coach is his tolerance of his superstar players (MJ, Grant Hill) that forces him to adjust his game plans. But there's no question as to his technical know-how of the game as Collins is probably one of the most cerebral around.

Let's see how the Sixers front office maneuver in trying to get marquee players in their team. If I can second guess Collins, he would probably stick with the core for the meantime and let them work within his system before making any moves. Obviously, the directive is for him to bring this team to next season's playoffs, something that Collins is well-capable of doing.

• 1 month later...