Philadelphia 76ers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i lost faith in the FO when they traded MCW. this team couldnt go against Globalport back in 2012, the got MCW in 2013 and did a coupke of decent seasons then they threw him out. Damn stupid move.

Embid shows potential but hopefully he doesnt become another Greg Oden na bagito palang puro injury na.

havent seen Fultz in action yet.

I had d same opinion but realized what the other teams found out. He has no mid range shots. So when they closed the lane on him, there goes his stats.

Now he's bouncing around teams.

i lost faith in the FO when they traded MCW. this team couldnt go against Globalport back in 2012, the got MCW in 2013 and did a coupke of decent seasons then they threw him out. Damn stupid move.

Embid shows potential but hopefully he doesnt become another Greg Oden na bagito palang puro injury na.

havent seen Fultz in action yet.

wheres MCW now tho?

ok three years out, mcw is riding the bench, sixers will get the Lakers first round pick next year w no protection (a good chance of a lottery pick) .. still a bad trade?

i mean this year

reddick

Edited by 6gawd
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Ben Simmons the real deal? The dude has a high basketball IQ. Knows when to pass and when to slash. His deterrent is that he has no mid to long range jump shot --- but he can slash. At this early, color commentators are already saying that he is the next complete rookie after Oscar Robertson and Lebron James. But I wonder if teams will clog the lane, would he be able to still finish or use the court vision to pass the ball? But he is tall for his position. I think he will still be able to see the court clearly even if teams gonna double team him.

Barring injuries, it seems that Simmons and Embiid are the next coming of Magic and the Captain (Kareem). Most especially if Big Ben develops an outside jumper.

Edited by revi

Is Ben Simmons the real deal? The dude has a high basketball IQ. Knows when to pass and when to slash. His deterrent is that he has no mid to long range jump shot --- but he can slash. At this early, color commentators are already saying that he is the next complete rookie after Oscar Robertson and Lebron James. But I wonder if teams will clog the lane, would he be able to still finish or use the court vision to pass the ball? But he is tall for his position. I think he will still be able to see the court clearly even if teams gonna double team him.

Barring injuries, it seems that Simmons and Embiid are the next coming of Magic and the Captain (Kareem). Most especially if Big Ben develops an outside jumper.

i think so .. ben has very very good handles for a 6-10 player. He has good court vision, we all know shooting can be improved (Lebron is a good example); teams have tried to clog the lane and he just passes to a wing guy (Covington) and sometime embiid on the outside ..

Edited by 6gawd