On 12/7/2021 at 5:12 PM, ricoman said:

Did some online selling during the pandemic which created some cashflow, UITF and Stocks are always an option but if your passionate about something invest in that as well. Lakasan lang talaga ng loob wether it be small or big capital when starting a business 👌

interested here paano mo nafigure ano ibebenta mo online?

On 12/23/2021 at 12:41 PM, KID FIGHTER said:

I notice that some of our good friends here mention Pag-Ibig MP2 Savings Investment. Not bad at all. Last year, its dividend was 6.12 percent. The lowest was in 2011 at 4.63 percent while the highest was in 2017 at 8.11 percent. More than double than time deposits and most capital fund portfolios offered by the industry's major players. How about coop investments? Is there any coop that offers more than what De La Salle Coop offers? It is 10 percent (capital non-withdrawable investment for one year). Ateneo Coop is next, followed by Vincentian Coop of Adamson. I don't know why UST Coop is lagging behind with much lower return at only 5-6 percent. But like what I mentioned earlier, it's much better if those with 200k will join hands together and come up with a mini corporation or coop and invest in either real estate or transport business. ROI is usually around 3 years.

Going back to Pag-ibig I mentioned above, it's  safe but the ROI is very small. You will have to wait 14 to 16 years before you get your ROI!😁😊 Whereas in real estate and transport you get your ROI in about 3 years. Remember that most of our billionaires in the Philippines (and in the global scene) are into real estate. Thank you all, my dear friends!👍

Tumatanggap ba kayo ng small investment sa company nyo sir?