On 1/3/2022 at 10:22 PM, EdnisRodman said:

Not an investment but I gave out loans with 5-15% interest. Was able to double the money in less than a year. High risk high reward tho. But I have around of 10-15 regular clients (individuals/msmes) that I give out quick loans to. 

What are your requirements for this? 

On 1/2/2022 at 11:20 AM, bespabibo said:

real estate

On 1/3/2022 at 9:52 PM, thepopoymachine said:

200k sa real estate? hmm seems a bit low. 

True. Baka lupa pa lang yan. 

On 1/4/2022 at 6:19 PM, Chriss Breezzyy said:

Kaya ba laundry business?

On 1/4/2022 at 8:42 PM, ajad said:

Ok laundry business kung ok location. Massage parlors are more profitable though

If you're talking about the actual machines used in laundry shop, 1 machine already cost 150k. So its not going to be a good option. However, a doctor friend of mine closed down her laundry shop. If you want to pursue this business, I can refer you to her. Maybe she can sell her machines to you at a cheaper rate since its 2nd hand. 

On 1/5/2022 at 1:15 AM, Khaleesi Khan said:

Patok ba ang chicken wing restaurant na negosyo?

I'm planning to put one up kaso parang ang liit ng kita tapos nakakapagod hahaha 

20 hours ago, shitkid015 said:

sa iskolar, naka dale ka na nakatulong ka pa

Axie is not the deal anymore. Ang panget ng SLP. 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:51 AM, K0RN - RETIR3D said:

100K: Invest in yourself which means use that money to learn as much as you can. Attend seminars, hire a mentor, or even get a subscription. This helps you get your feet wet before going into any type of investment. 

100K: Invest in anything you want as long as you understand that investment you're getting into. 

this is on point.

6 hours ago, doreymon420 said:

pano ho mag start ng heavy equipment selling? any tips

I think pwede ka mag start as trading muna. Ung mag aahente ka muna for your own hanap ng clients. If may need ka parts kukuha ka sa iba then ipapasa mo sa kanila. Dapat alam mo lang mga supplier mo kung saan. If may sarili ka na mga stable clients pwede ka na kumuha ng mas madaming stocks or pwede na din magparating ng stocks.

On 1/22/2022 at 10:31 PM, Harding said:

importante dyan kung may market ka na. kung meron pwede ka pa accredit as agent or distributor sa mga suppliers

On 1/21/2022 at 4:46 PM, Bigshotbob32 said:

I think pwede ka mag start as trading muna. Ung mag aahente ka muna for your own hanap ng clients. If may need ka parts kukuha ka sa iba then ipapasa mo sa kanila. Dapat alam mo lang mga supplier mo kung saan. If may sarili ka na mga stable clients pwede ka na kumuha ng mas madaming stocks or pwede na din magparating ng stocks.

salamat sa mga tips 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen this suggestion in this thread so far, try Insurance with Investment. Insurance is a good investment if you don't have one yet. In such way, you're not going to sell your most precious assets - cars, business, house etc., in case emergency will occur.

And if you're going to ask me if I am one of them, my answer is "Yes, sir.". :)

Hi anyone interested in lmbfootball stock betting investment.

it is a sure win because when  you play it the ceo and the group will give the tip of what to bet it is a sure win because the goal is we will bet the opposing win.

Its lmb charity and also has time investment (passive).

The company was sec registered and licensed. it aims to benefit both the investors and helping the needy

We have a telegram group for details and all tips  if you are interested pm me.

All the questions and how to profit the lmb team is very  helpful. They are very supportive 

The ff: apps needed

Telegram app

Binance app or gcash 

if interested po pm me for details

We want to help to those who need extra income.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...