• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Feeling Rich, Looking Rich And Claiming To Be Rich

iba iba rin kasi ang iniisip ng tao at mga priorities iba iba din ..baka si gokong ang iniisip niya ay yung mga multi million deals kaya yung oras ang importante sa kanya di ang orasan... mas matindi si henry sy sa akin pa nagtanong ng oras ?

hehehe

Nothing wrong in trying to play someone's game ..... as long as one has the means, tools and the passion of winning it ..... meaning if we want to play then let's play it right ....

Just a thought

If I want to be rich, feel rich or look rich .... i will ensure that I am on the path towards getting rich ... work hard, save money, invest/spend well

Kung puro feeling and looking lang ..... it will bring me nowhere but back

Oh but the hongkonese and the koreans try to look like the japs as well...

In fact I have complimented a good number of ladies in HKG about looking

japanese and it had been a thrill for many of them.

Colonial Mentality

Maybe some jobs or professions require that you look rich. They say, "You fake it until you make it." As far as I am concern, just don't hurt anyone through deceits and lies.

As for me, how I look is not important, but more so, who I am inside. In the very end, the truth will always prevail.

Edited by kenshin11
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Maybe because others equate money with power.

They want to look/appear affluent so people can perceive them as powerful.. so they can have the upperhand on just about anything and everything..

Basta ako pag walang pera, charms nalang ang pinapagana :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

I think this type of behavior has more to do with one's humility rather than one's perception of their wealth. I often see poor people flaunt their brand new cell phones. I also know many wealthy Filipinos who don't even say a word that they've bought something noteworthy or accomplished something great. I'm a firm believer in acting your wage and living within our means. I don't think it's particularly mayabang if I happen to see a celebrity drive by in their top of the line BMW. On the other hand, I'm dumbfounded and almost offended when I see people buy a brand new iPhone when just a week ago, they were begging me for money to buy food for their family. That I think is mayabang.

Edited by PapaFresh
  • 4 months later...