Feeling Rich, Looking Rich And Claiming To Be Rich

Ok lang naman magengage in social interaction but don't flaunt your money, status etc we should be content with what we already have not show off what we have or don't have and live without the goal of showing off or impressing others. There's no real benefit in doing that I don't see what I would gain from such an interaction.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm poor by all standards. ehehehe pero yes i do know a lot people rich poor, pretending to be rich, social climbers etc.

what i want to highlight is, kung sino pa yun mayaman talaga, as in mayaman talaga, sila yun tahimik, maayos kausap, parang normal lang na tao, they know how to enjoy life, they are charitable, they help communities (hindi community mo but communities na talagang nangangailangan, like aetas, lumad, etc.) usually rich avoid lazy people and rude people, mainly because they think rich people are bad. the automatic response is rich=evil people. but what a lot of people don't understand is that, sila din naman nagstart na mahirap, their fore fathers were farmers, their parents were middle class, nakaipon, then they also became professionals and eventually become rich people. do understand that they also strived hard to earn, save and finally become rich. basically same as what we all do today, we all work hard. so the next time you see rich people, wag mainggit, they earned what they worked for. you should work hard yourself and find yourself in the same situation as them. rich people go to the beach... d ba tayo din gusto mag beach? so work hard, the fight long and hard... some outlive the fight and grow rich, some just pass the fight to their children... example, gina lopez is good, she's very rich, but her advocacy is the environment. she's charitable, and seeks to raise the standards of mining in this country. she's a role model. is she evil? I don't think so. marami pa kagaya nya. sana tularan... real rich people are like her, like bill gates, like steve jobs, like henry ford... they contribute back to the community. my 10 cents on rich people.

• Like (+1) 1

i'm poor by all standards. ehehehe pero yes i do know a lot people rich poor, pretending to be rich, social climbers etc.

what i want to highlight is, kung sino pa yun mayaman talaga, as in mayaman talaga, sila yun tahimik, maayos kausap, parang normal lang na tao, they know how to enjoy life, they are charitable, they help communities (hindi community mo but communities na talagang nangangailangan, like aetas, lumad, etc.) usually rich avoid lazy people and rude people, mainly because they think rich people are bad. the automatic response is rich=evil people. but what a lot of people don't understand is that, sila din naman nagstart na mahirap, their fore fathers were farmers, their parents were middle class, nakaipon, then they also became professionals and eventually become rich people. do understand that they also strived hard to earn, save and finally become rich. basically same as what we all do today, we all work hard. so the next time you see rich people, wag mainggit, they earned what they worked for. you should work hard yourself and find yourself in the same situation as them. rich people go to the beach... d ba tayo din gusto mag beach? so work hard, the fight long and hard... some outlive the fight and grow rich, some just pass the fight to their children... example, gina lopez is good, she's very rich, but her advocacy is the environment. she's charitable, and seeks to raise the standards of mining in this country. she's a role model. is she evil? I don't think so. marami pa kagaya nya. sana tularan... real rich people are like her, like bill gates, like steve jobs, like henry ford... they contribute back to the community. my 10 cents on rich people.

this is all very true. i've worked closely with henry sy sr. and his family, as well as with heads of the lopez family. they are misunderstood because of their business success. but as individuals they do not display arrogance, are respectful of those they deal with and those who work for them, and try to keep a low public profile unless their profession calls for it.

• Like (+1) 2

this is all very true. i've worked closely with henry sy sr. and his family, as well as with heads of the lopez family. they are misunderstood because of their business success. but as individuals they do not display arrogance, are respectful of those they deal with and those who work for them, and try to keep a low public profile unless their profession calls for it.

They are also blunt which are often mistaken for arrogance and disrespectful.

But they really just want to save everyone the hassle of wasting theirs and your time.

• 3 weeks later...

I came from a middle class family and ang advice ng isa kong superior when I was starting out ay "never talk about money" and "don't disclose the exact location of where you live". It's an advice that works both ways whether you're rich or poor. Leave a little room for doubt or speculation. If you're middle class, don't fake being rich but also don't tell people how little you're making or you're living beside the highway in a bad part of the city. I have worked with people from all walks of life and I have observed yang dalawa ang primary basis ng tao in judging others. Doesn't sound nice pero pag nalaman ng tao wala kang pera, mas prone kang pagtripan.

• Like (+1) 1

I came from a middle class family and ang advice ng isa kong superior when I was starting out ay "never talk about money" and "don't disclose the exact location of where you live". It's an advice that works both ways whether you're rich or poor. Leave a little room for doubt or speculation. If you're middle class, don't fake being rich but also don't tell people how little you're making or you're living beside the highway in a bad part of the city. I have worked with people from all walks of life and I have observed yang dalawa ang primary basis ng tao in judging others. Doesn't sound nice pero pag nalaman ng tao wala kang pera, mas prone kang pagtripan.

Well said

Pero marimi rin na maski may kaya na, nang-iisa pa rin ng iba maski na alam nila mas mahirap pa sa kanila

maraming may ugali kasing ayaw magbayad kahit kailan. Palaging nagpapalibre. Pero ang gaganda ng mga gamitan nila

na alam mong naging may kaya na sila kahit papaano.

• 2 weeks later...

You will feel rich when you start to care less of your self, while sharing what you have to the less fortunate.

You will feel rich when you know that you dont have money in your pocket and you dont need to buy anything anyway.

You will feel rich when you know that you dont have too many worries.

If you feel you dont have enough to be happy ... you will never feel rich

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i dont feel rich. definitely not looking rich. i cant claim to be rich. i look more of a slave hehehe

if i stand together with makati/ bgc people i'd look like a mess. a puddle of mud in a well dressed society. hehehe

while everybodys wearing nice leather shoes, im wearing my sandals :)

while everyone looks over their shoulder for gorgeous men and women, i cant even turn one head hehehe even the guy thats trying to give out credit cards. hehehe "walang pera to" hehehe

buti pa yun charity girl lumalapit :) hehehe

i am like the rest of us. i am pobre :)

lagi iniisip ng mga tao im rich. just because i dont look 100percent pinoy and my name doesnt sound very juan dela cruz. but i live from paycheck to paycheck, my car is my dads and its over 10years old. i dont own a house, and my savings account wont sustain me for a month.

and my accent or twang? mga gago bulol lang ako. wahahahaha

Being rich is all relative,it depends on your lifestyle. If you have enough to cover your living expenses for at least 20 years and you have sure passive income working for you and you don't have liabilities not to mention you have your own house and lot here in metro Manila I would consider you rich in the Philippines.

• Like (+1) 1