Tattoos And Body Piercings

I agree that it might be something that you'll regret later in life. But it all depends on where you put the tattoo though. If you put it on your tummy area and you get pregnant someday, the skin will stretch out and the dragon won't look like a dragon anymore. It will look like a cat that got ran over by a car.

• 4 weeks later...

Piercings - I have two in each ear. Pretty boring. I'm thinking of getting one at the top of my left ear and/or a belly button ring.

Tattoo - I have an 8-year old tattoo on my back (near my right shoulder), which I got the summer between high school grad and college. It was done by Eugene Testa at the Body Place in Galeria. It's a slepping angel. The colors have faded a bit, so I need to have it retouched.

I wanna get another one on my ankle, but I'm not sure. I don't know what design to get. I want something a bit feminine pa rin, but butterflies and roses seem a bit corny. :unsure:

i think ill have a tattoo, may be one of these days...

im contemplating on a design i want...

i think having a tattoo is just like having something on even if im totally naked...

i have much respect fot the art of tattoing...

im a traditional person when it comes to tattoo...

im really amazed when i see old people especially yung mga may tribes sa provinces that has a tattoo, its not sa fasion statement sa kanila, kinda something to let other people know that they actually believe in something that they are willing to put it under their skin...

sample... may isang tribe sa philippines thats uses a "blade" to cut a small incision sa skin tapos lalagyan ng uling galing sa maitim na kaldero tapos ipapahid dun sa sugat tapos ayun tattoo na sya, what amazed me is that, batang babae yung nag papa-tattoo, shes maybe 6 to 7 years old...

ive seen this program sa national geographic channel, its called "tattoo hunters"...

bottom line...

respeto lang or konting understanding sa may mga tattoo...

hindi porke may tattoo ka galing kang bilibid...

its art...

i think ill have a tattoo, may be one of these days...

im contemplating on a design i want...

i think having a tattoo is just like having something on even if im totally naked...

i have much respect fot the art of tattoing...

im a traditional person when it comes to tattoo...

im really amazed when i see old people especially yung mga may tribes sa provinces that has a tattoo, its not sa fashion statement sa kanila, kinda something to let other people know that they actually believe in something that they are willing to put it under their skin...

sample... may isang tribe sa philippines thats uses a "blade" to cut a small incision sa skin tapos lalagyan ng uling galing sa maitim na kaldero tapos ipapahid dun sa sugat tapos ayun tattoo na sya, what amazed me is that, batang babae yung nag papa-tattoo, shes maybe 6 to 7 years old...

ive seen this program sa national geographic channel, its called "tattoo hunters"...

bottom line...

respeto lang or konting understanding sa may mga tattoo...

hindi porke may tattoo ka galing kang bilibid...

its art...

spell check please... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

my younger sister, who's only 14 years old, recently got a belly ring. i think it looks cool. although we're still hiding it from our mom! hehe.. i think body piercings are ok. you can just take them off when need be. the only problem with tattoos is that they're permanent. i mean, you may love the way it looks now..pero how about like, 20 years from now di ba? so you should really give it much thought before having it done. kungsabagay, tattoos can be erased now, right? hehe..to each his own pa rin pag dating sa ganyan.

^^No question there. Nasa nagdadala nga talaga yan. Have no issue with the whole logic of tatoos and tatoos as art. It's just a concern that has to be considered. Paticularly by very young people thinking of getting one. Yung mga purists, bow ako. Pero madami din naman sumasabay lang dahil uso or peer pressure or dahl nasa experimentation stage. I've seen it first hand in where I live. Heaps of women in their 30's up with tatoos who now regret having getting one when they were younger and more carefree.

i want to have a tattoo!!! anyone?  :D  in the lower back lng... but im kinda afraid not because of the pain but because magagali mom ko...  :huh:

want to have a tatoo, samahan kita sa nag tatoo sa akin...may discount ka dun!!

visit mo itong website na ito...sila ang nag tatoo sa akin...www.blackstrawberry.com.......magaling yan mag tatoo.....