Tattoos And Body Piercings

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I five tattoos. Left shoulder is a dragon signifying witt and strength. Right shoulder is a beautiful angel....to watch over me and guide me. Left and right forearms pangalan ng anak ko written in alibata/baybayin or old filipino script. Lastly on my back is pangalan ng nanay ng anak ko....pinagsisisihan ko why I got it (we're not together anymore).

^^ i know someone naman ang tatoo nya e yung annulment case number nya. it was awkwrd naman to date that di ba.

parang reminder that hey this guy was married.

tattoo? naku di ko maimagine sarili ko with that. pero may nakilala ako last week, ang ganda ng tats nya, ang sarap tingnan kasi makulay saka koi fish yung design.

astig ng tat mo sixdigit para kang terminator nyan.

san ba ok magpatat ngayon? gusto ko magparetouch kasi

boss.. sa marikina ako nagpatattoo..

maraming nasa mainstream, pero di lahat ganun kagaling..

you can go to the "sikat" artists, pero mejo mahal.. or you can go to the underground tattoo artists.. maraming magagaling.. considered underground kasi di members ng Philtag..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got a tattoo--nothing big, just your regular 2x3 tat. It's my trial tat, since it's my first one. Surprisingly, the pain wasn't that bad. Like my new tat so much that I plan on adding more later. Anyway, the pics of my tat: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/M...pg?t=1244270906 and http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/M...pg?t=1244270933 I had it done at the shop on the 4th floor of Festival Mall for only P800. Jon's the artist. So far his work is doing well--it is healing nicely and so far as well I haven't encountered any problems with it.

Edited by Lord Zagato

Had my new tat last thursday. And what an experience! di ko na uulitin mag[alagay ulit sa sides! potek ang sakit! Had a bogger one sa back ko pero ok lang. Pero when i had yung bago lahat ng pwede ko kapitan e hinawakan ko at puro breaks pa. hehehe!!! Kala ko di ganun kasakit! :cry:

im planning na magpatattoo, ano magandang layout o design? saan pede? makati area ako.

Design--depends upon you and how it will fit into your lifestyle, beliefs, etc. Having a tattoo is an individualistic decision. As for where, I am not too familiar yet with the Makati area when it comes to shops. Maybe those who live nearby can give their suggestions.