Tattoos And Body Piercings

hey sis. natutulog naman ako ha :lol: thanks sa concern btw :) i reli appreciate :) kaw palang so far ang girlfriend ko ha (sigh)

i have few friends pero i dont think they'll like this.. haha conservative sila eh :lol:

Piercing or tattoo! Sexy sa girl toungue ring and sa belly button!

Tattoo sa girls ok lang rin basta huwag marami! Huwag mas dadsami sakin! Hehe...

Nag pa tattoo ka na ba? Check out my artist! ButchRosca.com, he has a shop in Paranaque and Greenhills! Refer kamo kita para discounted! Hehe... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

kumpare ko yan si gene. he did my anakin tattoo on my right deltoid. malinis sya magtrabaho. and he has a lots of celebrities as his clientele. asi taulava, cristine reyes, kempee de leon, julianna palermo, tuesday vargas to name a few.

Gene Testa - Tattoo Artist

i suggest nero nievo, gene testa and the guys at 55 tattoo (owned by jay contreras so his tattoos can attest to the quality they design or make)

kay nero nievo may tattoo artist pa siyang babae that could give kat von d a run for her money (in terms of looks)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone knows the best place to get tattoo in Manila?

If it's not too far from your location, you can go to tatay nero's shop, Octopushink in Cubao, Quezon City. His shop is located in Hansel's Arcade, Aurora Blvd, across Isetann Cubao.

I got my first ink from his shop last Friday and I'm very satisfied with it. I'll be going back to the shop by December to have my forearm tattoo finished (look at my avatar for reference of lenie's work - lenine by the way is an artist trained by tatay nero).

@ orion - she's not just pretty, she also knows her stuff. She was the one who did my foream tattoo since tatay was quite busy with another client who was having a full arm sleeve done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there. Im planning for a 2nd tattoo. Any recommended artist and rates?

And ask ko na din, pag nagpunta ka sa mga tattoo shop, how can you be sure na di lang kung sino sino magtatattoo sayo? Kasi di ba usually madaming artists sa isang shop?

saan po ba may malapit na tattoo shop sa pioneer ?

there's also pain and leisure (Randy Barnedo) in St. Francis Square. It's located at the ground floor landmark would be near The Better Habit (vape shop). I can't remember his rates but the guys there are really nice.

Any suggestions for a cascading cherry blossoms design for the hip/thigh area?

Edited by darkeinjel

there's also pain and leisure (Randy Barnedo) in St. Francis Square. It's located at the ground floor landmark would be near The Better Habit (vape shop). I can't remember his rates but the guys there are really nice.

Any suggestions for a cascading cherry blossoms design for the hip/thigh area?

Oh yeah! Forgot to mention that too! That's where I actually had my first tat done. :)

Here's their FB page: Pain and Leisure Tattoo and Services

:)

Can't help you with the design though. Hindi ako magaling sa ganyan eh. :D

Google lang ang katulong ko. :D

Edited by babyanne
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to have a tattoo done before my 26th birthday haha. My parents are going to go ballistic when they fid out but wth. It'll be my first tattoo! :) I want a quote by either Plato or Paulo Coelho tattooed by my left ribcage.

Plato: "Love" is the name for the desire and pursuit of wholeness.

Coelho: El universo siempre conspira a favor de los soñadores.

Looking to have it done in 55 Tinta in Maginhawa. Whatchoo guys think? :)

• 1 month later...

I want to have a tattoo done before my 26th birthday haha. My parents are going to go ballistic when they fid out but wth. It'll be my first tattoo! :) I want a quote by either Plato or Paulo Coelho tattooed by my left ribcage.

Plato: "Love" is the name for the desire and pursuit of wholeness.

Coelho: El universo siempre conspira a favor de los soñadores.

Looking to have it done in 55 Tinta in Maginhawa. Whatchoo guys think? :)

I have read some good reviews regarding 55 Tinta.

As for the tattoo that you chose, it's personal and I wish you the best (especially since from what I heard the ribcage area is one of the most painful places to get a tattoo on.)

I hope you can update us on the progress.