Tattoos And Body Piercings

i wanted to have a tattoo....i almost did it, when I went to the artist, i was warned though that once i got it, i can no longer qualify to be a blood donor....so being a family man, i was concerned that heaven forbid something happened to a member of my family and they need blood then i wouldn't be able to help....so di ko na tinuloy

going to be moving to the philippines for a while this may. I was just checking out blackstrawberry online and they look like they know what they're doing. Are there any other shops who have good reps? I'm thinking of having my tattoo artist here in SF make me a sketch of what I want and having it done in the Philippines...it's a lot cheaper, the half sleeve I have now cost me a little over a grand. I want to get my next/last tattoo on the side of my ribcage, if I get it done here it'll be insanely expensive...

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone here refer me to a tattoo artist/studio who specializes in custom tattoos??? Kasi I have my concept/design pero di ko kayang i-drawing.

Joe "The Alien" Saliendra...most awarded tattoo artist in the country bro, and will work with you in making something that's distinctly yours, and yours alone...

• 1 month later...
Can anyone here refer me to a tattoo artist/studio who specializes in custom tattoos???

going to be moving to the philippines for a while this may. I was just checking out blackstrawberry online and they look like they know what they're doing. Are there any other shops who have good reps? I'm thinking of having my tattoo artist here in SF make me a sketch of what I want and having it done in the Philippines...it's a lot cheaper, the half sleeve I have now cost me a little over a grand. I want to get my next/last tattoo on the side of my ribcage, if I get it done here it'll be insanely expensive...

Jake Cuerpo - El Cuerpo tattoos Cartimar

Ricky Sta. Ana - Somewhere in pasay I forgot where

Avatar Art - Estrada St. Malate Manila

Edited by Larry
here's my tattoo, not a very good picture because I wasn't actually trying to take a picture of it... :D

http://usera.imagecave.com/jmacalino/MM1.JPG

hey pare i agree nice tat. Where did the design origionate?

And about tatoo.. i think its ok culturally and to commerate the dead, however for anyother reason i think.. everybody should consider the long term. And about piercings.. i suppose its about different places than the ear.. i wanted to pierce my breast nipple since two years ago.. but my bf wont let me.. sabi ni kim "ul look like a wild women, and ur not, ur my women." hahahaha

hey pare i agree nice tat. Where did the design origionate?

And about tatoo.. i think its ok culturally and to commerate the dead, however for anyother reason i think.. everybody should consider the long term. And about piercings.. i suppose its about different places than the ear.. i wanted to pierce my breast nipple since two years ago.. but my bf wont let me.. sabi ni kim "ul look like a wild women, and ur not, ur my women." hahahaha

haha...yeah, my tattoo is Filipino tribal, maybe you guys know about it? haha...kinda rare I guess. anyway, I had my family history, everything, researched by an anthropologist in los angeles. He gave me the patterns on paper and I had it done by a tribal artist that specializes in this. So people's don't copy my tattoo otherwise you'll have my history on your body... :D